Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

Directing us to Alex Jones only reinforces what a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Taz, it's odd that at one of the nations biggest race that the location of the bomb had not been searched.
DHS has billions of dollars feeding that department why couldn't they have prevented the bombing from happening, at least at the location of the bombing?
One of two things has happen
1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.
I'm leaning towards incompetent, and in that case someone should be fired. Shall we agree on the head butch in charge?

You're a moron.

What a shocker. Blind betty thinks I'm a moron.:eusa_whistle:

Directing us to Alex Jones only reinforces what a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Taz, it's odd that at one of the nations biggest race that the location of the bomb had not been searched.
DHS has billions of dollars feeding that department why couldn't they have prevented the bombing from happening, at least at the location of the bombing?
1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.
I'm leaning towards incompetent, and in that case someone should be fired. Shall we agree on the head butch in charge?

You're a moron.

I am stupid and GrbG. Doesn't change anything. I am pathetic and need to die.

Now, do you have any evidence to support your claims? Didn't think so.
I just posted links and videos to support my claims.

The media hounds will be all over the Boston bombing.
Obama will likely recall Rahm “never let a good crisis go to waste” Emanuel and try to slide gun control through in the frenzy.

1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.

You're a moron.

There's evidence that BigDerp is a moron littered all about the board.

I didn't bother to watch your Alex Jones video....it's all the same bullshit.

You people are awful semi-human beings.

You're a moron.

blind Betty I am still a hell of a lot smarter than you. Your obama love fest needs to stop.

blind Betty I am still a hell of a lot smarter than you. Your obama love fest needs to stop.

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

This kind of stuff makes me sick. You far right kooks think that the government is always behind a bombing or a terrorist attack. I heard some of you people saying 9/11 was staged. For the love of me I don't understand why there are people like this in my party. Really. If I kicked you in the face, would you blame the government? Did the government tell me to do it? Or did I just do it out of my own volition.

I don't like the government, but to keep using it as a scapegoat for the vile acts of a madman is stupid. How do you keep so many people quiet during planning of such a "staged" event? This kind of stuff is embarrassing to conservatives like me everywhere.

Sigh.

Far right kooks don't even buy into this BS. The only ones who buy into this are people with little brains. Remember all those people who said GW had bombs planted in the WTC a couple weeks before 9/11? Remember how a lot of people had proof that a missile struck The Pentagon? Those weren't right wing or left wing kooks; they were complete idiots believing in the tooth fairy.

This kind of stuff makes me sick. You far right kooks think that the government is always behind a bombing or a terrorist attack. I heard some of you people saying 9/11 was staged. For the love of me I don't understand why there are people like this in my party. Really. If I kicked you in the face, would you blame the government? Did the government tell me to do it? Or did I just do it out of my own volition.

I don't like the government, but to keep using it as a scapegoat for the vile acts of a madman is stupid. How do you keep so many people quiet during planning of such a "staged" event? This kind of stuff is embarrassing to conservatives like me everywhere.

Sigh.

Far right kooks don't even buy into this BS. The only ones who buy into this are people with little brains. Remember all those people who said GW had bombs planted in the WTC a couple weeks before 9/11? Remember how a lot of people had proof that a missile struck The Pentagon? Those weren't right wing or left wing kooks; they were complete idiots believing in the tooth fairy.

Aye......it takes one helluva feeble mind to buy into these things.

And it takes truly evil people to disseminate this shit.

Your right the government is so good. lol. They don't feed you GMOs or want the guns. lol.

What funny is we are not conservatives. We are patriots. The right and left paradigm is for people who just follow the trends of society.

Just go to bed and get up and eat your GMOs.

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

It is what it is dumb ass DHS screwed up, or it was staged.
How many more rights do you want to hand over too these people when they can't even prevent something like this?
A search of the blocks around the finish line would have prevent this from happening.
Joke away young punk this old bucks doing fine.

Forum List

Back