Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

I bet you didnt even watch the video of the guy making these statement. You have a small brain. lol.

[ame=http://youtu.be/56OaweXgYPI]Alex Jones Informs Caller of His Basic Malfunction - YouTube[/ame]

I am pathetic. Doesn't change the truth. I am GrbG. I should do more to expose the lies of our government. I am a weak man.

Your a government bootlicker. lol.

This kind of stuff makes me sick. You far right kooks think that the government is always behind a bombing or a terrorist attack. I heard some of you people saying 9/11 was staged. For the love of me I don't understand why there are people like this in my party. Really. If I kicked you in the face, would you blame the government? Did the government tell me to do it? Or did I just do it out of my own volition?

I don't like the government, but to keep using it as a scapegoat for the vile acts of a madman is stupid. How do you keep so many people quiet during planning of such a "staged" event? This kind of stuff is embarrassing to conservatives like me everywhere.

Sigh.

Last edited:
You can only insult, lol. You realize your only keeping my thread at the top. Thanks.

This kind of stuff makes me sick. You far right kooks think that the government is always behind a bombing or a terrorist attack. I heard some of you people saying 9/11 was staged. For the love of me I don't understand why there are people like this in my party. Really. If I kicked you in the face, would you blame the government?

I don't like the government, but to keep using it as a scapegoat for the vile acts of a madman is stupid. How do you keep so many people quiet during planning of such a "staged" event? This kind of stuff is embarrassing to conservatives like me everywhere.

Sigh.

If there is a volunteer needed to kick Alex Jones in his bloated face, I'm more than available.

Links to articles and videos of eyewitness, Ali Stevenson saying it might be a false flag.

------------------
So.....some random schmuck opines that the bombings were staged......and YOU decide it must be true.
I might be out of line here, but if the aforementioned random schmuck had stated that the bombings were NOT a false flag event, would you have believed him?
Like most conspiracy advocates, you'll always believe whatever supports your preconceived notions.
Goodnight, sleep well.....or as well as those voices in your head will allow.

This kind of stuff makes me sick. You far right kooks think that the government is always behind a bombing or a terrorist attack. I heard some of you people saying 9/11 was staged. For the love of me I don't understand why there are people like this in my party. Really. If I kicked you in the face, would you blame the government?

Sigh.

If there is a volunteer needed to kick Alex Jones in his bloated face, I'm more than available.

I bet your a 5 foot 2 punk.

Links to articles and videos of eyewitness, Ali Stevenson saying it might be a false flag.

The Resistance Report: Boston Marathon Bombing - The government can't protect you!

Boy, that didn't take long, did it?

I'll bet Elvis and Michael Jackson or Mossad or Obama or maybe little Martian's are behind the whole thing.

No, wait! It's progressives or George Soros! Obama will declare martial law sometime today! The black helicopters were seen hovering over the Boston, but have now dispersed all over the country, picking up people and delivering them to FEMA camps! UN troops have landed in Colorado to enforce Agenda 21! Somebody just told the second cousin of my wife's first husband's mother that the Bilderberger's just swooped into Logan Airport and locked the place down! Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are in Chelsea right now, going door to door seizing guns!

O M G!

------------------
So.....some random schmuck opines that the bombings were staged......and YOU decide it must be true.
I might be out of line here, but if the aforementioned random schmuck had stated that the bombings were NOT a false flag event, would you have believed him?
Like most conspiracy advocates, you'll always believe whatever supports your preconceived notions.
Goodnight, sleep well.....or as well as those voices in your head will allow.

I bet you do sleep well. You have no brains or conscience.

Directing us to Alex Jones only reinforces what a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Taz, it's odd that at one of the nations biggest race that the location of the bomb had not been searched.
DHS has billions of dollars feeding that department why couldn't they have prevented the bombing from happening, at least at the location of the bombing?
One of two things has happen
1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.
I'm leaning towards incompetent, and in that case someone should be fired. Shall we agree on the head butch in charge?

Sigh.

I bet your a 5 foot 2 punk.

Well you've been wrong this whole thread, no need to stop now.

I bet most of you feed your kids a horrible diet and wonder why they are brain dead and fat.

Most of you don't have the capacity to think for yourselves.

Directing us to Alex Jones only reinforces what a sad, pathetic little man you are.

Taz, it's odd that at one of the nations biggest race that the location of the bomb had not been searched.
DHS has billions of dollars feeding that department why couldn't they have prevented the bombing from happening, at least at the location of the bombing?
One of two things has happen
1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.
I'm leaning towards incompetent, and in that case someone should be fired. Shall we agree on the head butch in charge?

You're a moron.

Forum List

Back