Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

i don't see how this proves the bombing was an inside job. Just because they knew before hand doesn't mean they were complicit, or that they had the power to prevent it.

all they had to do was check garbage cans at the finish line

yep.

Or.. they could have already checked the can before and found nothing, and the perpetrator waited for his moment to strike. We can't always assume complicity here. But, they should have been running continuous sweeps throughout the event.

But then again, the same guy calling people semi-human has a photo of one as his avatar. Do you realize the atrocities that Eric Holder perpetrated? Yes that's the same Eric Holder who ran guns across the border which in turn was used to kill Border Agent Brian Terry. I admit that some of these conspiracies are out there. But I blame that on our government's inability and incompetence. I doubt they could have staged something this complex, but you have a lot of nerve calling people semi-human. Lol.

Why do you think I have a photo of Eric Holder as my avatar?

You tell me. How do you expect me to know?

I have it there because it seems to piss off the board right wingnuts and leads them to making false assumptions about me. Good times.

i don't see how this proves the bombing was an inside job. Just because they knew before hand doesn't mean they were complicit, or that they had the power to prevent it.

How could they have possibly known? And if they were complicit, why send bomb squads out in the first place to heighten awareness of the public around the area?

THERE IS ALWAYS A SIMULTANEOUS TRAINING EXERCISE GOING ON AT STAGED EVENTS TO ACT AS COVER FOR THE OPERATIVES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EEuoMYtazo]7/7 Training Exercise - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRJbg2fXXjU]Wargames on 9/11: (sub-clip) Dick Cheney ran the wargames? - YouTube[/ame]

Preventing terrorism is not Obama's priority.
It is however DHS jobs., a simple search of the area around the finish line would have prevented this. Don't you think the area would have been searched if obama had been their?

I looked at a lot of your other post. You just get on here and talk shit. Your a coward. lol.

I am sorry that my life is better than yours.

After 9/11 I enlisted.

After this happens look what you're doing.

I have more bravery in my crusty little to nail than you do in your whole being.

:thup:

Sure, there's a lot of bravery in name calling. Right.

Try reading the first line of the post of mine you just quoted.

Why do you think I have a photo of Eric Holder as my avatar?

I have it there because it seems to piss off the board right wingnuts and leads them to making false assumptions about me. Good times.

And you call yourself a soldier? Very dishonorable. You say you are have more bravery "your crusty little nail" than anyone else here has in their being?

Hi, most of my family served in the military. From WWII to the Gulf War. I took classes in JROTC during my high school years. One of my teachers fought in the siege at Khe Sanh, one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam war. I have more in common with a soldier than you do being one. Drop your macho routine, it dishonors the branch you serve in.

You gloat too much to have any bravery. Gloating shows insecurity, not bravery.

Grow the hell up, coward.

After 9/11 I enlisted.

After this happens look what you're doing.

I have more bravery in my crusty little to nail than you do in your whole being.

:thup:

Sure, there's a lot of bravery in name calling. Right.

Try reading the first line of the post of mine you just quoted.

You enlisted after 9/11. I find that hard to believe, seeing the way you talk trash to other people here. You cannot feign ignorance.

Last edited:

And you call yourself a soldier?

No, I don't. There are many branches in the military.

Very dishonorable.

No it's not. Blow me. Gonna cry about that too?

You say you are have more bravery "your crusty little nail" than anyone else here has in their being?

No. I said I had more than the guy I quoted. Learn to read for comprehension.

Hi, most of my family served in the military. From WWII to the Gulf War. I took classes in JROTC during my high school years. One of my teachers fought in the siege at Khe Sanh, one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam war. I have more in common with a soldier than you do being one. Drop your macho routine, it dishonors the branch you serve in.

Your family serving doesn't mean shit about you.

I slapped down a fucktard acting like a fucktard.

You coming to his defense says more about your character than me attacking him does mine.

It is however DHS jobs., a simple search of the area around the finish line would have prevented this. Don't you think the area would have been searched if obama had been their?
Absolutely, but DHS is now nothing more than Obama's gustapo. We discovered that when Napolitano attempted to redefine the word "terrorist" to apply to Americans who opposed Obama's policies. Remember the memo, warning law enforcement to watch out for returning veterans, abortion opponents, and right wing extremists who value the Constitution?

You enlisted after 9/11. I find that hard to believe.

Doubt all you want.

It's the truth.

:cool:

Yeah, still doesn't change the fact you are disgrace for using your service to our country as a weapon on a debate forum. If there were a commendation for stupidity, you'd win it, sarge.

You don't like it when the light in shined on how the right wing nuts reacted to this as opposed to a how a liberal did 9/11, I see. Tough shit for you. Find another crowd to run with.

Doubt all you want.

It's the truth.

:cool:

Yeah, still doesn't change the fact you are disgrace for using your service to our country as a weapon on a debate forum. If there were a commendation for stupidity, you'd win it, sarge.

You don't like it when the light in shined on how the right wing nuts reacted to this as opposed to a how a liberal did 9/11, I see. Tough shit for you. Find another crowd to run with.

What on Earth are you talking about?

I am stupid. I thought we cleared this up. You still live in the right left paradigm. lol. Thanks for keeping my thread at the top. hate mail is better than no mail.

Absolutely, but DHS is now nothing more than Obama's gustapo. We discovered that when Napolitano attempted to redefine the word "terrorist" to apply to Americans who opposed Obama's policies. Remember the memo, warning law enforcement to watch out for returning veterans, abortion opponents, and right wing extremists who value the Constitution?

I remember.

1. No, I don't. There are many branches in the military.

2. No it's not. Blow me. Gonna cry about that too?

3. No. I said I had more than the guy I quoted. Learn to read for comprehension.

4. Your family serving doesn't mean shit about you.

5. I slapped down a fucktard acting like a fucktard.

6. You coming to his defense says more about your character than me attacking him does mine.

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or National Guard as a means to attack someone.

2. Is that even a response?

3. I read and comprehend quite well, thanks. I comprehended that you were acting like a self-centered prick, not a soldier with any shred of honor about him.

4. Yeah it does. Taught me how to respect people, for which you are incapable of doing. Taught me a sense of loyalty, honor and duty.

5. Oh that's mature. I'll remember to call someone a "fucktard" in a real argument and see how much respect that garners me.

6. I see a lack of character in someone who gloats about his service, calls people vulgar names, and then witlessly attacks anyone who has a different point of view. Really? And you lecture me about character?

1. No, I don't. There are many branches in the military.

2. No it's not. Blow me. Gonna cry about that too?

3. No. I said I had more than the guy I quoted. Learn to read for comprehension.

4. Your family serving doesn't mean shit about you.

5. I slapped down a fucktard acting like a fucktard.

6. You coming to his defense says more about your character than me attacking him does mine.

1. Then what are you? It's still shameless that to use your own service in either the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or National Guard as a means to attack someone.

2. Is that even a response?

3. I read and comprehend quite well, thanks. I comprehended that you were acting like a self-centered prick, not a soldier with any shred of honor about him.

4. Yeah it does. Taught me how to respect people, for which you are incapable of doing. Taught me a sense of loyalty, honor and duty.

5. Oh that's mature. I'll remember to call someone a "fucktard" in a real argument and see how much respect that garners me.

6. I see a lack of character in someone who gloats about his service, calls people vulgar names, and then witlessly attacks anyone who has a different point of view. Really? And you lecture me about character?

I'm a former Airman....and when fucktards want to call people cowards while they hide behind their monitors spreading this shit, then slapping them with my service and how I reacted to a tragedy under another POTUS compared to how they are behaving now is more than a valid thing whack said fucktard with.

Oh, and this isn't a real argument. This is bullshit from the lying, lunatic fringe.

They deserve no respect and if you are going to defend them you deserve none as well.

Hope that clears things up.

Forum List

Back