Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

I bet most of you feed your kids a horrible diet and wonder why they are brain dead and fat.

Most of you don't have the capacity to think for yourselves.

I'm thinking for myself, and I don't think much of you. BTW, my kids are very healthy, as am I. I run about 25 miles per week, and believe me, we eat healthy.

Taz, it's odd that at one of the nations biggest race that the location of the bomb had not been searched.
DHS has billions of dollars feeding that department why couldn't they have prevented the bombing from happening, at least at the location of the bombing?
One of two things has happen
1. DHS is incompetent
2. it was staged.
I'm leaning towards incompetent, and in that case someone should be fired. Shall we agree on the head butch in charge?

You're a moron.

What a shocker. Blind betty thinks I'm a moron.:eusa_whistle:

It would help if you ever said anything intelligent. I disagree with most of you righties the vast majority of the time, but I usually find a few things I agree with. You seem to be one of the exceptions. I can't remember ever agreeing with you on anything.

Good. I worry about all these children who eat shitty.

On the other hand, i am a piece of grbg. However, that doesn't make the world flat. The world is round and you want to burn me at the stake for knowing and seeing the truth.

In ten years, Ill be right about this you'll be starving begging for government hand outs. Ill be eating right and smokin good, laughing at all the peckerwood.

You're a moron.

What a shocker. Blind betty thinks I'm a moron.:eusa_whistle:

It would help if you ever said anything intelligent. I disagree with most of you righties the vast majority of the time, but I usually find a few things I agree with. You seem to be one of the exceptions. I can't remember ever agreeing with you on anything.

I don't think I have ever found anything agreeable with what you have said. I could never agree with a whacked out , obama underwear sniffing leftist.

You're a moron.

I am stupid and GrbG. Doesn't change anything. I am pathetic and need to die.

Now, do you have any evidence to support your claims? Didn't think so.
I just posted links and videos to support my claims.

There's evidence that BigDerp is a moron littered all about the board.

I didn't bother to watch your Alex Jones video....it's all the same bullshit.

You people are awful semi-human beings.

But then again, the same guy calling people semi-human has a photo of one as his avatar. Do you realize the atrocities that Eric Holder perpetrated? Yes that's the same Eric Holder who ran guns across the border which in turn was used to kill Border Agent Brian Terry. I admit that some of these conspiracies are out there. But I blame that on our government's inability and incompetence. I doubt they could have staged something this complex, but you have a lot of nerve calling people semi-human. Lol.

Last edited:
There is a reasonable probbilty that government agencys had proir knowleadge and in fact may of aided and abetted the perpetrators...it would hardly be the first time .. Of course if this comes out they will simple claim the dots where not conected or someone dropped the ball and propose some changes that further restrict your liberties for the sake of security

But then again, the same guy calling people semi-human has a photo of one as his avatar. Do you realize the atrocities that Eric Holder perpetrated? Yes that's the same Eric Holder who ran guns across the border which in turn was used to kill Border Agent Brian Terry. I admit that some of these conspiracies are out there. But I blame that on our governments inability and incompetence. I doubt they could have staged something this complex, but you have a lot of nerve calling people semi-human. Lol.

That bitch is a lost cause .
DHS is either incompetent
or it was staged.
It's one or the other.

There is a reasonable probbilty that government agencys had proir knowleadge and in fact may of aided and abetted the perpetrators...it would hardly be the first time .. Of course if this comes out they will simple claim the dots where not conected or someone dropped the ball and propose some changes that further restrict your liberties for the sake of security

Bingo someone has their eyes open.

But then again, the same guy calling people semi-human has a photo of one as his avatar. Do you realize the atrocities that Eric Holder perpetrated? Yes that's the same Eric Holder who ran guns across the border which in turn was used to kill Border Agent Brian Terry. I admit that some of these conspiracies are out there. But I blame that on our government's inability and incompetence. I doubt they could have staged something this complex, but you have a lot of nerve calling people semi-human. Lol.

Why do you think I have a photo of Eric Holder as my avatar?

But then again, the same guy calling people semi-human has a photo of one as his avatar. Do you realize the atrocities that Eric Holder perpetrated? Yes that's the same Eric Holder who ran guns across the border which in turn was used to kill Border Agent Brian Terry. I admit that some of these conspiracies are out there. But I blame that on our governments inability and incompetence. I doubt they could have staged something this complex, but you have a lot of nerve calling people semi-human. Lol.

That bitch is a lost cause .
DHS is either incompetent
or it was staged.
It's one or the other.

Yeah well.. I'm not much on speculating. I also couldn't help but notice the hypocrisy this guy wallows in.. lol for pete's sake he has a picture of Eric Holder as his forum avatar. Wtf is with that?

Why do you think I have a photo of Eric Holder as my avatar?

You tell me. How do you expect me to know?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back