Was Adam really the first human and if so...

I do not recall saying that I believe this life force is the source of my love.

I also do not recall saying that this life force moves me. In fact, I don't recall saying that everyone has this life force, or that it is individual life forces.
Where does the love you feel for others come from? Chemical reactions in the brain?

You are still dancing and trying to make this work? You said you believe that I do not believe in god. That IS what defines an atheist.
I am happy for you to see it that way. The seed has been planted.

I have seen it that way since our discussions started. I suppose you are going to maintain that I am not an atheist?

What seed, exactly? And what do you expect to grow from this seed?
Only time will tell.

Indeed. I notice you have no problem talking about planting a seed. But, apparently, have no clue what the seed is or what you expect to grow.

Where does the love you feel for others come from? Chemical reactions in the brain?

You are still dancing and trying to make this work? You said you believe that I do not believe in god. That IS what defines an atheist.
I am happy for you to see it that way. The seed has been planted.

I have seen it that way since our discussions started. I suppose you are going to maintain that I am not an atheist?

What seed, exactly? And what do you expect to grow from this seed?
Only time will tell.

Indeed. I notice you have no problem talking about planting a seed. But, apparently, have no clue what the seed is or what you expect to grow.
I have no preference for an outcome.

Well, if we have a creator and IF said creator decided to place fully formed humans on this planet, doesn't it seem likely that "he" seeded the planet with more than one set of "Adam and Eve"? After all, it seems unlikely that "Adam and Eve" would have spawned so many different races of humans that speak multitudes of languages.

FWIW, I do believe that we have a creator. What I'm unclear about is how our creator got the proverbial ball rolling in terms of creating the human race.

Well, if we have a creator and IF said creator decided to place fully formed humans on this planet, doesn't it seem likely that "he" seeded the planet with more than one set of "Adam and Eve"?
Who cares? We already know that didn't happen. The human species appeared after billions of years of evolution. If someone wants to call that God's method, hey, they can knock themselves out.

Well, if we have a creator and IF said creator decided to place fully formed humans on this planet, doesn't it seem likely that "he" seeded the planet with more than one set of "Adam and Eve"?
Who cares? We already know that didn't happen. The human species appeared after billions of years of evolution. If someone wants to call that God's method, hey, they can knock themselves out.

You're another arrogant atheist that doesn't know shit from shinola. Please stop cluttering the internet with your idiotic drivel.

You're another arrogant atheist that doesn't know shit from shinola. Please stop cluttering the internet with your idiotic drivel.
If you are going to start a thread for discussion, you can't be a whiny little bitch when someone doesn't say precisely what you want to hear.

We know for a fact that fully form humans were not placed on Earth. If you find that to be unbearable drivel, then I suggest you don't take any 7th grade science tests.

If you are going to start a thread for discussion, you can't be a whiny little bitch when someone doesn't say precisely what you want to hear.

We know for a fact that fully form humans were not placed on Earth. If you find that to be unbearable drivel, then I suggest you don't take any 7th grade science tests.

You're irrational and senseless.

Well, if we have a creator and IF said creator decided to place fully formed humans on this planet, doesn't it seem likely that "he" seeded the planet with more than one set of "Adam and Eve"? After all, it seems unlikely that "Adam and Eve" would have spawned so many different races of humans that speak multitudes of languages.

FWIW, I do believe that we have a creator. What I'm unclear about is how our creator got the proverbial ball rolling in terms of creating the human race.
We are told that we come from dust and will return to dust. This means that man is a product of the material world he created.

Adam was possibly the first alien engineered human.

We are told that we come from dust and will return to dust. This means that man is a product of the material world he created.
So dust created the material world so that dust could become a human?

Nope. Try again. I know you have it in you.

I already FUCKING NAILED IT!!!! :biggrin:

I already FUCKING NAILED IT!!!! :biggrin:
No. You didn’t. Genesis and science both tell us that spirit created the material world and that man is a product of the material world.

Forum List

Back