warmest January on record

Thank you kind lady. Thanks for the idea of supporting the Zags. :eusa_angel:
Did you watch the game last night?

Yep! I am was nervous at the beginning, but after the first half I started to breath a little easier. I really hope they get to play in Spokane in the first round.

Same here......I'm hoping for a top 4 seed in the pairing if they don't unravel from here on out.

If they don't unravel(crossed fingers) I think they will play in Spokane. Last night one of the ESPN annoucers said he thinks they could possibly make it to the final four. :D

I'm sure the global warming fearmongers missed your post, Olle. Let me bump it and highlight the key parts.

Didn't the hottest years start in the 1990's?
Thank you for HIGHLIGHTING either your stupidity or dishonesty.

And no, the warming trend started to accelerate in the ocean around the middle 1970s and on land around 1980.

get-file.php

Eh...Ed, your being about as dishonest as one could get. Where did I ever say that the warming trend started in the 1990's? I stated," Didn't the hottest years start in the 1990's?" Please carry on, Ed.
Nice backpedal, but the word "start" gives away your intention to imply that the warming didn't START to accelerate until AFTER the alleged time that stations were eliminated. There would have been no point to saying anything about the 1990's otherwise. The warming trend STARTED at least a decade BEFORE your allegations and continued through the 2000's.

Thank you for HIGHLIGHTING either your stupidity or dishonesty.

And no, the warming trend started to accelerate in the ocean around the middle 1970s and on land around 1980.

get-file.php

Eh...Ed, your being about as dishonest as one could get. Where did I ever say that the warming trend started in the 1990's? I stated," Didn't the hottest years start in the 1990's?" Please carry on, Ed.
Nice backpedal, but the word "start" gives away your intention to imply that the warming didn't START to accelerate until AFTER the alleged time that stations were eliminated. There would have been no point to saying anything about the 1990's otherwise. The warming trend STARTED at least a decade BEFORE your allegations and continued through the 2000's.

No, no, it wasn't an "imply" it was just your stupidity, Ed. This is what you try and do, and it's why no one takes you serious. I specifically stated the hottest year, ed...no implication. I'm on to your games ed.

No, no, it wasn't an "imply" it was just your stupidity, Ed. This is what you try and do, and it's why no one takes you serious. I specifically stated the hottest year, ed...no implication. I'm on to your games ed.
You're projecting! :lol: And YOUR game is to change the subject away from ANOMALIES!

Now in your backpedaling you left out "start" altogether and changed "years" (plural) to "year" (singular). And you're still wrong, 2005 was the warmest year (singular).

Last edited:
I knew they should have kept with the term climate change. Calling it global warming gives the kooks the excuse they need to carry on their denial....
Is English your second language? Because your second sentence would make so much more sense if you made some teeny changes.
"I knew they should have kept with the term climate change. Calling it global warming give the skeptics the opportunity they need to perceive the fraud."
See how much more sensible that sounds?

Dave are you truly that stupid? American Institute of Physics. History of the research concerning GHGs.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Like many Victorian natural philosophers, John Tyndall was fascinated by a great variety of questions. While he was preparing an important treatise on "Heat as a Mode of Motion" he took time to consider geology. Tyndall had hands-on knowledge of the subject, for he was an ardent Alpinist (in 1861 he made the first ascent of the Weisshorn). Familiar with glaciers, he had been convinced by the evidence — hotly debated among scientists of his day — that tens of thousands of years ago, colossal layers of ice had covered all of northern Europe. How could climate possibly change so radically? - LINKS -

For full discussion see
<=Climate cycles

One possible answer was a change in the composition of the Earth's atmosphere. Beginning with work by Joseph Fourier in the 1820s, scientists had understood that gases in the atmosphere might trap the heat received from the Sun. As Fourier put it, energy in the form of visible light from the Sun easily penetrates the atmosphere to reach the surface and heat it up, but heat cannot so easily escape back into space. For the air absorbs invisible heat rays (&#8220;infrared radiation&#8221;) rising from the surface. The warmed air radiates some of the energy back down to the surface, helping it stay warm. This was the effect that would later be called, by an inaccurate analogy, the "greenhouse effect." The equations and data available to 19th-century scientists were far too poor to allow an accurate calculation. Yet the physics was straightforward enough to show that a bare, airless rock at the Earth's distance from the Sun should be far colder than the Earth actually is.

s0n..........whats up with the OCD and embracing this stuff to levels of hysteria? I dont get it? Is this an uber anti-capitalist thing?? Seems every time you post up a thread, you get pwned ( see my avatar s0n!!!)

Last edited:
Certainly not here in north Florida. It has been the coldest since I moved here almost 15 years ago. It felt like I was back in Canada when I was out early in the morning on Wednesday.

The raw data was corrupted by zealots and greedy scientists. Anyone who thinks you can't change satellite data doesn't know much about satellites either. It is total fraud plain and simple. Warmest January on record? That should show everyone that this is a lie. It seems like all that is increasing is the manipulation of data and media exposure spreading the fake stories.

As I write this, there is snow falling in 49 states of the union. That requires it to be 32 degrees or cooler.

Last edited:
The raw data was corrupted by zealots and greedy scientists. Anyone who thinks you can't change satellite data doesn't know much about satellites either. It is total fraud plain and simple. Warmest January on record? That should show everyone that this is a lie. It seems like all that is increasing is the manipulation of data and media exposure spreading the fake stories.

As I write this, there is snow falling in 49 states of the union. That requires it to be 32 degrees or cooler.

It snowed in Florida yesterday

this breaking news just in:

Scientists are now predicting that the snow in Florida will melt quickly and that, by spring,

daily temperatures will be hot in Florida!

When are we gonna get serious about fighting the dire threat of this insufferable global warming?

And it was LimpTard's climatologist Spencer and his partner in crime Christy at UAH who got caught cooking the data by using the opposite sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift to "hide the increase" in global temps. Even after their confession of guilt, deniers used their cooked numbers proclaiming the UAH Troposphere satellite data was the only accurate data. Now that the correct sign is being used and even UAH has to admit we are warming, suddenly no satellite data is accurate. :cuckoo:

And 32 deg is hardly record cold for most of the US in the DEAD of WINTER, and the globe is quite a bit bigger than the US. They are having record heat and drought in Australia as I write this.

And it was LimpTard's climatologist Spencer and his partner in crime Christy at UAH who got caught cooking the data by using the opposite sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift to "hide the increase" in global temps. Even after their confession of guilt, deniers used their cooked numbers proclaiming the UAH Troposphere satellite data was the only accurate data. Now that the correct sign is being used and even UAH has to admit we are warming, suddenly no satellite data is accurate. :cuckoo:

And 32 deg is hardly record cold for most of the US in the DEAD of WINTER, and the globe is quite a bit bigger than the US. They are having record heat and drought in Australia as I write this.

You can calibrate and adjust satellite data in some ways easier than other data. Nothing crazy about that. It is the DEAD of SUMMER in Australia. You defend proven liars. I ask for better science.

You can calibrate and adjust satellite data in some ways easier than other data. Nothing crazy about that. It is the DEAD of SUMMER in Australia. You defend proven liars. I ask for better science.
I'm hardly defending Christy and Spencer!!! :cuckoo:

Americans are educated far, far past their intelligence in most instances.
Anyone with a brain knows the world is warming. Even the Department of Defense has initiated strategy and tactics in Afghanistan and Iraq because it has been warmer than average since we have been in both countries.
Australia is burning up. Same with many other Asian countries.

Yes it did. The Deep South was under assault by renegade AGW denying SNOWFLAKES! ;)

Ya' all havn't chased that hack Old Rocks from your site yet. Shame, shame, shame.... Is it a matter of post count?

"especially the tropics where El Nino conditions persist.

Doesn't that have a tad of a 'strained' feeling to you OR?

Forum List

Back