The Marxists/Demofascists just continue to lie, over and over again, expecting the stupid people to believe in Globull Warming.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Much of the United States is shivering through brutal cold as most of the rest of the world is feeling unusually warm weather. However strange it sounds, that contradiction fits snugly in explanations of what climate change is doing to Earth, scientists said.
In a map of global temperatures the last several days, big chunks of the world — the Arctic, Asia, parts of Africa, the Middle East and South America — show as dark red, signifying more than a dozen degrees Fahrenheit (7 degrees Celsius) warmer than the late 20th-century average. But the United States stands out like a cold thumb — a deep bluish-purple that is just as out of whack but on the frigid side.
What bold faced lies, the whole northern hemisphere(for those who went to public education, that is above the equator), Britstain is having its worst snowstorm, Asia is in frigid temperatures and the arctic is frozen, where else is this sub zero temperatures coming from. And i had posted before the temperatures of Latin America, where all those diseased illegals left so they could come to the US and freeze.
Not one place in South America is in triple digits and down there it is their summertime. LIES, All LIES BY THE LEFT...

MSN What bold faced lies, the whole northern hemisphere(for those who went to public education, that is above the equator), Britstain is having its worst snowstorm, Asia is in frigid temperatures and the arctic is frozen, where else is this sub zero temperatures coming from. And i had posted before the temperatures of Latin America, where all those diseased illegals left so they could come to the US and freeze.
Not one place in South America is in triple digits and down there it is their summertime. LIES, All LIES BY THE LEFT...
They have an entire generation for which this is a religion. China did well to influence the West, they have profited handsomely from the hard line approach.many Western nations have taken while China has been the greatest polluter contributing nothing to the Paris Accord scam!. We are paying a climate tax here,.I mean, this is what citizens here has accepted and many want.

They have an entire generation for which this is a religion. China did well to influence the West, they have profited handsomely from the hard line approach.many Western nations have taken while China has been the greatest polluter contributing nothing to the Paris Accord scam!. We are paying a climate tax here,.I mean, this is what citizens here has accepted and many want.
The Marxists/Demofascists have done well in their indoctrination of mush minds, but those of US that can think, all we have to do, is just look on the internet to question the validity of what they said. I put again the South American temps, and not one of them in over 80 degrees, while up here all those diseased illegals who "supposedly" fled Globull Warming to come to the US are now freezing their asses off.

Does this look like Globull Warming in Asia?

MSN What bold faced lies, the whole northern hemisphere(for those who went to public education, that is above the equator), Britstain is having its worst snowstorm, Asia is in frigid temperatures and the arctic is frozen, where else is this sub zero temperatures coming from. And i had posted before the temperatures of Latin America, where all those diseased illegals left so they could come to the US and freeze.
2023 was the warmest year on record

Colleague of mine in Georgia just said they had the coldest morning in 40 years at 9 degrees. Only fools follow fools. And that is generally demofks.

The Marxists/Demofascists have done well in their indoctrination of mush minds, but those of US that can think, all we have to do, is just look on the internet to question the validity of what they said. I put again the South American temps, and not one of them in over 80 degrees, while up here all those diseased illegals who "supposedly" fled Globull Warming to come to the US are now freezing their asses off.

Does this look like Globull Warming in Asia?

here's what demofk sheep believe, believe only the narrative. To do your own research is a conspiracy thingy.

Forum List

Back