Earth just had its Second-Warmest March on Record

Prove that "the earth had the second warmest March on record" without using references from an organization or scientist that have been caught lying about data in the past.

You can't do it.
I can because almost no one on my side of this discussion has ever been caught lying about data. The only scientist I can think of that continued to put out data when he'd been clearly informed that it had problems was Dr Roy Spencer.

How about you give us a list of scientists and organizations that you believe have been caught knowingly putting out bad data? Here is a NOAA article about March but I don't see what scientists were involved and I suspect it was just a lot of staff doing the work. Calculating a new global temperature every month is probably pretty basic work these days. Scientists might be involved in trying to improve the methods being used, but I doubt they're collecting readings and running them through the programs.

Last edited:
It continues even as the deniers tell us "their backyard had snow that day."
A an overall warm winter.
I'll keep you updated.
NOAA

Earth just had its second-warmest March on record

Polar sea ice coverage for March 2023 ranked second smallest recorded

April 13, 2023

The planet continued its exceptionally warm start to the year with its second-warmest March on record.
Global sea ice coverage also felt the heat, with sea ice running at its second-smallest extent since records began in 1979, according to scientists from NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information.

Below are more highlights from NOAA’s latest monthly global climate report:

Climate by the numbers​

March 2023​

The average global land and ocean-surface temperature for March was 2.23 degrees F (1.24 degrees C) above the 20th-century average of 54.9 degrees (12.7 degrees C), ranking as the second-warmest March in the 174-year global climate record, behind March 2016.

March 2023 also was the 47th-consecutive March and the 529th-consecutive month with temperatures above the 20th-century average."..."

`​

Excellent. Three more degrees Celsius and 2,400ppm co2 will be perfect.

Excellent. Three more degrees Celsius and 2,400ppm co2 will be perfect.
2400 PPM would be a complete Melt before we even got there. London (at 36' now) would be 200 feet underwater, as much of your Island.

The last time CO2 was over 400 PPM (Pliocene 3 Mil years ago) Sea Level was app 60+ feet higher, and London was/will be underwater.
We just have to keep it here and wait for the heat trapping and melt to continue.
It's just Lag time now.
`

`

Last edited:
2400 PPM would be a complete Melt before we even got there. London (at 36' now) would be 200 feet underwater, as much of your Island.

The last time CO2 was over 400 PPM (Pliocene 3 Mil years ago) Sea Level was app 60+ feet higher, and London was/will be underwater.
We just have to keep it here and wait for the heat trapping and melt to continue.
It's just Lag time now.
`

`
I'm not bothered about land mass, populations will migrate as and when needed. Humans just rent the planet, we're not special. London like most major cities are dumps. As some lass masses disappear, others like Canada will rebound and rise.

Crops are grown in greenhouses in atmospheric conditions above 1,100ppm co2. Most plants will flourish at 2,400ppm. Just simply harvest rainwater if you can't cope in a drought, floods and droughts have been going on for millions of years.

Anyone who can't cope, please just die out quietly.

I'm not bothered about land mass, populations will migrate as and when needed. Humans just rent the planet, we're not special. London like most major cities are dumps. As some lass masses disappear, others like Canada will rebound and rise.

Crops are grown in greenhouses in atmospheric conditions above 1,100ppm co2. Most plants will flourish at 2,400ppm. Just simply harvest rainwater if you can't cope in a drought, floods and droughts have been going on for millions of years.

Anyone who can't cope, please just die out quietly.
Is there anyone on this planet you care about? Friends? Family? Spouse? Children? Grandchildren?

Is there anyone on this planet you care about? Friends? Family? Spouse? Children? Grandchildren?
No.

My health is no. 1 priority, family are secondary, everyone else lastly.

Everyone is the same in underpants and everyone will let you down. Anyone who doesn't understand or know that, suffers fools.

So, there is no one on this planet you care about? That's about as sad as sad can get. Even if you don't actually mean it.
My health is no. 1 priority, family are secondary, everyone else lastly.
I bet you're fun at holiday get-togethers.
Everyone is the same in underpants
Have you seen everyone in underpants?
and everyone will let you down.
I don't think extrapolation from your own behavior is justified.
Anyone who doesn't understand or know that, suffers fools.
There are worse things to suffer than fools.

Forum List

Back