warmest January on record

Ya' all havn't chased that hack Old Rocks from your site yet. Shame, shame, shame.... Is it a matter of post count?

we don't chase people off the site. we disagree with, mock, insult and occasionally even behave civilly towards each other (i said occasionally), but we don't chase them off.

post count has nothing to do with it. personally, i think OR has his head up his ass when it comes to AGW and i've told him so more than once. i'm sure my feelings towards his viewpoint are reciprocated by him towards me. it's not a matter of post count; it's a matter letting people express their opinions.

i can promise *ya' all* that if you start trying to chase anybody off this site, including OR, it's gonna be a real short chase.

feel free to PM me if you need further clarification on this.

The raw data was corrupted by zealots and greedy scientists. Anyone who thinks you can't change satellite data doesn't know much about satellites either. It is total fraud plain and simple. Warmest January on record? That should show everyone that this is a lie. It seems like all that is increasing is the manipulation of data and media exposure spreading the fake stories.

As I write this, there is snow falling in 49 states of the union. That requires it to be 32 degrees or cooler.

It snowed in Florida yesterday

Yes it did. The Deep South was under assault by renegade AGW denying SNOWFLAKES! ;)

Totally amazing.

How about the Mississippi frozen over down to New Orleans? Pushing ice floes out into the Gulf. Now that was a cold snap. 1899

What we just had was normal temperatures for February with a precipitation event.

Certainly not here in north Florida. It has been the coldest since I moved here almost 15 years ago. It felt like I was back in Canada when I was out early in the morning on Wednesday.

Toro, there were times in the late 1800s, and early 1900s that you would have felt right at home in Florida. Minus degrees in Fahrenheit.

It snowed in Florida yesterday

Yes it did. The Deep South was under assault by renegade AGW denying SNOWFLAKES! ;)

Totally amazing.

How about the Mississippi frozen over down to New Orleans? Pushing ice floes out into the Gulf. Now that was a cold snap. 1899

What we just had was normal temperatures for February with a precipitation event.

so this global warming is a crock of shit.

thanks for finally clearing that up.

Totally amazing.

so this global warming is a crock of shit.

thanks for finally clearing that up.

No, no, no Del, it's global climate change. Even if it was normal temperatures this year, it was colder last year. Are you taking notes? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Now Del, normal temps in the Atlantic and Mid-West states, very warm temps on the West Coast. The high for January and February have seldom dipped below 50 F here, and next week, we are predicted to get some 60 degree days.

Ya' all havn't chased that hack Old Rocks from your site yet. Shame, shame, shame.... Is it a matter of post count?

we don't chase people off the site. we disagree with, mock, insult and occasionally even behave civilly towards each other (i said occasionally), but we don't chase them off.

post count has nothing to do with it. personally, i think OR has his head up his ass when it comes to AGW and i've told him so more than once. i'm sure my feelings towards his viewpoint are reciprocated by him towards me. it's not a matter of post count; it's a matter letting people express their opinions.

i can promise *ya' all* that if you start trying to chase anybody off this site, including OR, it's gonna be a real short chase.

feel free to PM me if you need further clarification on this.

Glad to hear it Del..Even if it means living with loonieness as the likes of OR

OK, Fact.

My predictions for the next five years. At least two warmer than 1998 or 2005. All in the top ten. And the 2010 to 2019 decade will be a warmer decade than the last one.

Now let us have you nice sane forecast. Any balls, there, boy?

OK, Fact.

My predictions for the next five years. At least two warmer than 1998 or 2005. All in the top ten. And the 2010 to 2019 decade will be a warmer decade than the last one.

Only if you admit I was right about the last 2.

cold weather is proof of global warming
hot weather is proof of global warming.

convert to gaia worship now and save the planet.

OK, Fact.

WTF are you talking about rocks? They have reduced the number of temperature gathering stations in the world. Do some research on where they disappeared from. Let's play on a level field here, OK? The science is now screwed up to use as reference from the past.
Just because I nailed your ass in my prior post doesn't mean you have to get your panties in a bunch rocks. It was just an observation.

You can hold on to your balls there old man....if that's what you like.
not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
I predict there will be more sunspots than the last 2 years and the earth will be a tad warmer because of it.

For the AGW nuts, that should be welcome because we will need to burn a bit less fossil fuels to keep warm.

OK, Fact.

WTF are you talking about rocks? They have reduced the number of temperature gathering stations in the world. Do some research on where they disappeared from. Let's play on a level field here, OK? The science is now screwed up to use as reference from the past.
Just because I nailed your ass in my prior post doesn't mean you have to get your panties in a bunch rocks. It was just an observation.

You can hold on to your balls there old man....if that's what you like.
not that there's anything wrong with that.

And you are still a silly ass. Have all the satellites fallen out of the sky?

My prediction: no matter what the temperatures over the next 5 years it will be because of Global Warming

By even Spencer's numbers, January was the warmest January on record, globally.

January 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update +0.72 Deg. C Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

And Spencer thinks we had nothing to do with it.

"The case for natural climate change I also present an analysis of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation which shows that most climate change might well be the result of….the climate system itself! Because small, chaotic fluctuations in atmospheric and oceanic circulation systems can cause small changes in global average cloudiness, this is all that is necessary to cause climate change. You don’t need the sun, or any other ‘external’ influence (although these are also possible…but for now I’ll let others work on that). It is simply what the climate system does. This is actually quite easy for meteorologists to believe, since we understand how complex weather processes are. Your local TV meteorologist is probably a closet ’skeptic’ regarding mankind’s influence on climate.

Climate change — it happens, with or without our help."

Global Warming: Natural or Manmade? Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Forum List

Back