War on women

.War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job.

None of those are Rights. Abortion and birth control are moral issues and since women have no appropriate place in the workforce, they deserve no protection s if they try pretending theyre male.

just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

it so fun to be right, but so sad to see the left abuse people.

i guess cosby needed to donate more money to planned parenthood

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

Tons of right wingers do the same fucking thing. Generalize at your own risk.

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

like i said, it all about abortion for these people.

they act like they care about women, treat em like pieces of meat and because they are for abortion its ok.

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

and lets face it we have no issue with birth control, just buy it yourself.

what legal protections?

from rape and haraasment like your boys clinton and weinstein?
/----/ The minute you normalize the taking of life for convenience (abortion on demand) you devalue women's role in perpetuating the human race. Since you can kill the baby it's OK to rape and sexually abuse women because they aren't so special after all..

And that's why so many pro-abortionists support prostitution and all its attendant ills.

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg
Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629
rs_1024x759-131108132029-1024.Michelle-Obama-Harvey-Weinstein-Whoopi-Goldberg-Blake-Lively.ms.110813.jpg
again i'll ask, what is your point... Use your words child

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629
rs_1024x759-131108132029-1024.Michelle-Obama-Harvey-Weinstein-Whoopi-Goldberg-Blake-Lively.ms.110813.jpg

Michelle Obama praised Weinstein as a good friend and wonderful human being.

Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

I guess he had her fooled.

just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

Degnerate jew hollywood has been degrading and abusing women's role in society for decades and you guys call it liberation.

The strange thing is that that democrats seem to care more for the feelings of freakazoid transgenders than the abuses that real women incur at the hands of powerful left wingers. Didn't Hillary blame "the vast right wing conspiracy" for the DNA on Monica's dress?

Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

She obviously didn't know that side of him and was wrong. So I'll ask again what is your point? and what does it have to do with the picture of Hillary and Weinstein that you posted?

The strange thing is that that democrats seem to care more for the feelings of freakazoid transgenders than the abuses that real women incur at the hands of powerful left wingers. Didn't Hillary blame "the vast right wing conspiracy" for the DNA on Monica's dress?

I think this story is just getting started and could mushroom into hundreds of women.

She obviously didn't know that side of him and was wrong. So I'll ask again what is your point? and what does it have to do with the picture of Hillary and Weinstein that you posted?

Half of the Dem elite are saying everyone knew. This story has only just begun, I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 women now come forward to rat this perv out.

To think that piece of shit stood their in the debates and tried to pretend like she was for women's rights. Fucking Liberals. smh

Half of the Dem elite are saying everyone knew. This story has only just begun, I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 women now come forward to rat this perv out.
Good, he should go to jail. What the fuck does that have to do with clinton and Obama?

Good, he should go to jail. What the fuck does that have to do with clinton and Obama?

The Clinton's and Obama's knew the guy was a women abusing perv and looked the other way for the money. Over the top Dem hypocrisy somewhere president Trump is laughing his ass off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Women keep losing more and more..

In addition to having to be wife, mother and housekeeper, we also now have to work and be beautiful.....before, no work, and, you could wear a housecoat all day

To think that piece of shit stood their in the debates and tried to pretend like she was for women's rights. Fucking Liberals. smh
So because Clinton was friends with a scumbag, she was pretending to be for women’s rights? Are you high?

Women keep losing more and more..

In addition to having to be wife, mother and housekeeper, we also now have to work and be beautiful.....before, no work, and, you could wear a housecoat all day

You ladies are the ones who fought for the ability to get out of the house. You brought this upon yourselves.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

What has changed regarding abortion? Nothing.

What has changed regarding birth control? You cannot force your employer to pay for it. Win.

What has changed with legal protections on the job? Nothing.

I suggest a much better grip on reality.

Forum List

Back