War on women

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

it so fun to be right, but so sad to see the left abuse people.

i guess cosby needed to donate more money to planned parenthood

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

Tons of right wingers do the same fucking thing. Generalize at your own risk.

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

like i said, it all about abortion for these people.

they act like they care about women, treat em like pieces of meat and because they are for abortion its ok.

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

and lets face it we have no issue with birth control, just buy it yourself.

what legal protections?

from rape and haraasment like your boys clinton and weinstein?

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

they act like they care about women, treat em like pieces of meat and because they are for abortion its ok.

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

what legal protections?

/----/ The minute you normalize the taking of life for convenience (abortion on demand) you devalue women's role in perpetuating the human race. Since you can kill the baby it's OK to rape and sexually abuse women because they aren't so special after all..

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

what legal protections?

Actually, I'd say meat is a step up from how women are treated by quite a few democrats.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

/----/ "Tons of right wingers do the same fucking thing. " Care to share any proof of that, or are we supposed to just take your word?

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

what legal protections?

I say we grab them by the pussy.

Donald Trump has a long history of abusing and shitting on women.

Both this asshole and Trump are the same kind of animal. Yet, you assholes don't think twice about sucking trumps dick.
/----/ Got any proof against Trump? I mean real proof that would stand up in court, not just hearsay. If you're confused about proof, here is an example:
lies.jpg

Donald Trump has a long history of abusing and shitting on women.

Both this asshole and Trump are the same kind of animal. Yet, you assholes don't think twice about sucking trumps dick.
/----/ Got any proof against Trump? I mean real proof that would stand up in court, not just hearsay. If you're confused about proof, here is an example:
View attachment 153624
Both can be true simultaneously. In fact, they are.

Only war on women is by women themselves, and liberal women are GUILTY AS CHARGED. They play the victim role, and victims they shall be.

what legal protections?

Didn't a Republican congressman just resign because he got caught trying to talk his mistress into getting an abortion? WTF

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

what legal protections?

you mean like the anti-abortion Republican congressman that wanted his pregnant girlfriend to get an abortion?

Both sides are a bunch of hypocrites and you are just a post for making a stupid fucking thread like this.

Whats your point?
upload_2017-10-10_15-26-55.png

upload_2017-10-10_15-27-13.png

Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629
rs_1024x759-131108132029-1024.Michelle-Obama-Harvey-Weinstein-Whoopi-Goldberg-Blake-Lively.ms.110813.jpg

Forum List

Back