War on women

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

and lets face it we have no issue with birth control, just buy it yourself.

what legal protections?

from rape and haraasment like your boys clinton and weinstein?
Didn't a Republican congressman just resign because he got caught trying to talk his mistress into getting an abortion? WTF

Hypocrisy on the abortion issue is not sexual assault. I just thought I would clear that up since you liberals are educationally challenged.

Last edited:
Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg
Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

How much money did Weinstien give to Trump's campaign?

Donald Trump has a long history of abusing and shitting on women.

Both this asshole and Trump are the same kind of animal. Yet, you assholes don't think twice about sucking trumps dick.

what the fuck are you talking about?
he hasnt been in trial or paid off anyone.

in fact all this shit about racism, harrassment started last year, never before.

ohband where are the ones that acused trump, funny after the election they went away, hmmmmm

just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

it so fun to be right, but so sad to see the left abuse people.

i guess cosby needed to donate more money to planned parenthood

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

Tons of right wingers do the same fucking thing. Generalize at your own risk.

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

like i said, it all about abortion for these people.

they act like they care about women, treat em like pieces of meat and because they are for abortion its ok.

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

what legal protections?

I say we grab them by the pussy.

apparently trump was describing left wing producers

Women keep losing more and more..

In addition to having to be wife, mother and housekeeper, we also now have to work and be beautiful.....before, no work, and, you could wear a housecoat all day

You ladies are the ones who fought for the ability to get out of the house. You brought this upon yourselves.

I was a child at the time. I had nothing to do with it. My best years were staying at home with my kids, but it only lasted 2 years because my deadbeat ex decided to just stop showing up for work. Men would be less inclined to do this if they were the sole breadwinner (as a side note)

The only good thing about the whole thing is that women drive now. (they could then, just most didn't because there was really no need ... but that also meant men had to run all the errands if stores were not in walking distance...)

just like we thought, it was done by democrats and lefties who blame whitey and righty for everything to cover up their hedonistic, godless behavior.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

You've conveniently forgotten that Cosby for years was a hero of conservatives.

weinstein 2020!!!!!!!

WTF?

Tons of right wingers do the same fucking thing. Generalize at your own risk.

War on women? I'd say the right is doing that with attacking their right to abortion, birth control and legal protections on the job. Maybe you should look in the mirror as you look a lot like the taliban in your actions.

like i said, it all about abortion for these people.

they act like they care about women, treat em like pieces of meat and because they are for abortion its ok.

what legal protections?

Actually, I'd say meat is a step up from how women are treated by quite a few democrats.

Who'd ya' have in mind????

Harvey_Weinstein_Bill_Clinton.JPG

My question is what has Weinstien got to do with politics? why would we shift our attention to some dirt bag promoter & off attention to threats of war, health care, taxes, floods fire, & every other important thing going on. MAYBE this is why. people talk about what they can understand. & its easy to talk about foot ball or scum bags.

My question is what has Weinstien got to do with politics? why would we shift our attention to some dirt bag promoter & off attention to threats of war, health care, taxes, floods fire, & every other important thing going on. MAYBE this is why. people talk about what they can understand. & its easy to talk about foot ball or scum bags.

"My question is what has Weinstien got to do with politics?"

Seriously??

Leftist drones get their information about politics from the Oliver Stones and the Jon Stewarts.

1. As a Hollywood mogul, Weinstein is a major opinion molder.

2. "Weinstein and his family have given more than $1.4 million in political contributions since the 1992 election cycle, reports the Associated Press, virtually all of it to Democratic lawmakers, candidates and their allies, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics."
Republicans and Democrats war over Harvey Weinstein donations

again i'll ask, what is your point... Use your words child

Michelle Obama praised Weinstein as a good friend and wonderful human being.
She obviously didn't know that side of him and was wrong. So I'll ask again what is your point? and what does it have to do with the picture of Hillary and Weinstein that you posted?

Half of the Dem elite are saying everyone knew. This story has only just begun, I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 women now come forward to rat this perv out.
Good, he should go to jail. What the fuck does that have to do with clinton and Obama?

The Clinton's and Obama's knew the guy was a women abusing perv and looked the other way for the money. Over the top Dem hypocrisy somewhere president Trump is laughing his ass off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How do you know that they knew? You are talking out of your ass again. Also being a total hypocrite given the actions of your boy Trump in the subject. Do yourself a favor and bow out of this one.

Michelle Obama praised Weinstein as a good friend and wonderful human being.
She obviously didn't know that side of him and was wrong. So I'll ask again what is your point? and what does it have to do with the picture of Hillary and Weinstein that you posted?

Half of the Dem elite are saying everyone knew. This story has only just begun, I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 women now come forward to rat this perv out.
Good, he should go to jail. What the fuck does that have to do with clinton and Obama?

The Clinton's and Obama's knew the guy was a women abusing perv and looked the other way for the money. Over the top Dem hypocrisy somewhere president Trump is laughing his ass off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How do you know that they knew? You are talking out of your ass again. Also being a total hypocrite given the actions of your boy Trump in the subject. Do yourself a favor and bow out of this one.

Please, nobody gets near a POTUS without undergoing a colonoscopy by the intelligence agencies.

what legal protections?

Didn't a Republican congressman just resign because he got caught trying to talk his mistress into getting an abortion? WTF

Hypocrisy on the abortion issue is not sexual assault. I just thought I would clear that up since you liberals are educationally challenged.
If you are going to attack intelligence then you should at least show an ability to follow a simple conversation. Buckeye made an ignorant claim that Republicans respect and value women more than Dems. I pointed out a Republican who was recently in the news for cheating on his wife, getting his mistress pregnant and then encouraging her to get an abortion.

Please, nobody gets near a POTUS without undergoing a colonoscopy by the intelligence agencies.
More hot air out of your asshole. It’s getting smelly in here. You can’t back up any of your claims so spare us from the pollution

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg
Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

How much money did Weinstien give to Trump's campaign?
Who cares?! Has nothing to do with it. Y’all who made excuses for Trump after the Access Hollywood tape who are now trying to connect imaginary dots between Harvey and the Dems are just digging a deeper hole for yourselves
:dig:

More hot air out of your asshole. It’s getting smelly in here. You can’t back up any of your claims so spare us from the pollution

The Weinstein scandal is 24/7 news, his close ties to the Clinton's and Obama's is doing a lot of damage to the Democratic party on the key issue of women in the work place. Trust me the left is collectively shitting their pants full.

The Weinstein scandal is 24/7 news, his close ties to the Clinton's and Obama's is doing a lot of damage to the Democratic party on the key issue of women in the work place. Trust me the left is collectively shitting their pants full.
Thats all “fake news” remember?

Ahahaha KABOOM!!! I told you so yesterday...

BREAKING: Weinstein BFF Ben Affleck accused of groping Hilarie Burton's breasts. Rose McGowan calls Affleck a liar claims he knew about Weinstein's abuse of women. Challenges Affleck, "you want to play, lets play", taunts Ben and Casey Affleck, "how's your morning going boys".

I told you this was just the tip of the iceberg :muahaha:

Think about it smart guy. Why would the Clinton News Network be going wall to wall with this story. Either way, one of your narratives, "Fake News" or "Clinton/Weinstein Collusion" doesn't fit.

Lay who say her....

Forum List

Back