War on The Rich: Dumbest Idea in History of Man

The rich are doing just fine....
Well, under Obama you're right. They are the only segment to see incomes and wealth rise significantly. But I thought libs didnt want that.
The real war is not on hte rich but on the wannabe rich, punishing hard work and initiative through punitive taxation and ruinous regulation.

What 'war on the rich'?

what do you define as a war on the rich? wanting the top 1% to pay taxes in the same proportion that middle class people do? wanting to stop tax cuts for corporatists under the lie that it somehow raises income for workers?
The top 1%of earners pay about 87% of income taxes. They would be happy to have that burden reduced to what the middle class pays, which is often nothing.

Doesn't matter HOW I made it, the fact is money IS finite, like wealth

Try as you might, you can't get past basic math

If I 'make' a million dollars, I accumulated money from other people. I'm not actually producing cash, I'm acquiring theirs. Therefore, others have collectively lost a million dollars of purchasing power to me.

These people can't go demand new money just because I have all of their money.

They go broke, I get rich, and income inequality is a thing
So speaks the moron....

If wealth did not grow, we'd all still be fighting over the first pig to be traded for an ear of corn.

You're too stupid to understand the difference between wealth and money.

BTW....You Boi has been printing money like its going out of style for 6 years.

Now go bother your mother for some cookies.

even assuming wealth were not finite, what is finite is opportunity and the distribution of that wealth, vis a vis salaries, etc., that is available to workers.

and the more the top 1% is pandered to, the more they drive down wages to increase their own share.

there... i hope that helps.
Opportunity is finite? That might be the dumbest statement on this topic to date. Opportunity is the one thing that is definitely not finite. Of course wealth is not finite either. That's why we're much wealthier as a country today than we were even 20 years ago.

Well rabbit, if you are more wealthy today than you were even six years ago, you need to say "thank you President Obama".

If you think the country itself is more wealthy, I don't know why. The ultra wealthy control or have more of the countries wealth, that's true but as to how much more wealthy we are as a country now vs. 20 years ago. I don't think so.
Depends on how you want to measure wealth.

I come up with new stuff every day or every hour. this guy posts the same article every hour of every day. Nice try. Now mind your own business or I forgot you don't have one.

if you come up with idiocy, it doesn't matter how many different ways you say it.

as for not having a business, i'm pretty sure i pay more in taxes than you earn a year. now quiet, troll, or i'll tell your mommy you're using the computer in the basement again.

You pay over a million a year in taxes? No Way! It's already been establishedthat I've been a successfulll business owner since age 18. I'm 28 and could retire. the top 1% that you just LOVE. Keep reaching. You pay taxes on welfare?

lol... surrrree.... you can pretend.

i don't believe you . but that's ok. you carry on, trolling.

Funny, you just keep on thinking that.

what? that you're a troll? i will.

as for the rest, you're the one who opened your yap and spewed about things you know nothing about.

a "successful businessman" would get the lay of the land first.

dismissed.

What in the hell are you rambling about? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, god this must really sting you to know I'm on the better end.

If I 'make' a million dollars, I accumulated money from other people. I'm not actually producing cash, I'm acquiring theirs. Therefore, others have collectively lost a million dollars of purchasing power to me.

So speaks the moron....

If wealth did not grow, we'd all still be fighting over the first pig to be traded for an ear of corn.

even assuming wealth were not finite, what is finite is opportunity and the distribution of that wealth, vis a vis salaries, etc., that is available to workers.

and the more the top 1% is pandered to, the more they drive down wages to increase their own share.

Opportunity is finite? That might be the dumbest statement on this topic to date. Opportunity is the one thing that is definitely not finite. Of course wealth is not finite either. That's why we're much wealthier as a country today than we were even 20 years ago.

Well rabbit, if you are more wealthy today than you were even six years ago, you need to say "thank you President Obama".

If you think the country itself is more wealthy, I don't know why. The ultra wealthy control or have more of the countries wealth, that's true but as to how much more wealthy we are as a country now vs. 20 years ago. I don't think so.
Hey, Zeke. Is that an endorsement of President Obama's policies, that have made the rich richer while the poor and middle class stagnate?

So speaks the moron....

if you disagree, i'm on the right track.

thanks for playing.
Did you just fart?

You have to pay me to use my signature.

if you come up with idiocy, it doesn't matter how many different ways you say it.

as for not having a business, i'm pretty sure i pay more in taxes than you earn a year. now quiet, troll, or i'll tell your mommy you're using the computer in the basement again.

You pay over a million a year in taxes? No Way! It's already been establishedthat I've been a successfulll business owner since age 18. I'm 28 and could retire. the top 1% that you just LOVE. Keep reaching. You pay taxes on welfare?

as for the rest, you're the one who opened your yap and spewed about things you know nothing about.

dismissed.

What in the hell are you rambling about? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, god this must really sting you to know I'm on the better end.
Jillian is incapable of engaging in any meaningful argument using facts and logic. Don't even try.

What 'war on the rich'?

what do you define as a war on the rich? wanting the top 1% to pay taxes in the same proportion that middle class people do? wanting to stop tax cuts for corporatists under the lie that it somehow raises income for workers?
The top 1%of earners pay about 87% of income taxes. They would be happy to have that burden reduced to what the middle class pays, which is often nothing.

The fuck you say? That a middle class income often pays no income tax? You are full of shit or been drinking all day.
Whatever.

dismissed.

Jillian is incapable of engaging in any meaningful argument using facts and logic. Don't even try.

Yes, I can finally see that.

What 'war on the rich'?
Hey, pick up some news source beyond Bon Jovi fan magazines before you post, mkay?

you should try actually reading.

it also might help if a loser li

So speaks the moron....

the stock market has increased massively.

unemployment is down radically.

no. we don't have the middle class jobs we used to, but that's because of rightwing policies. and yes, middle class wages have flatlined... that comes from outsourcing jobs and busting unions.

dismissed.

what the idiot is trying to say is that i don't engage with vile, mean spirited pond scum.

your first comments to me were an insult. i'm pretty sure you weren't expecting a deep discussion after that.

dismissed.

Why not try with her. I try with you.

What 'war on the rich'?
Hey, pick up some news source beyond Bon Jovi fan magazines before you post, mkay?

you should try actually reading.

it also might help if a loser li

So speaks the moron....

the stock market has increased massively.

unemployment is down radically.

no. we don't have the middle class jobs we used to, but that's because of rightwing policies. and yes, middle class wages have flatlined... that comes from outsourcing jobs and busting unions.
The stock market is down for the year. In any case it mostly benefitted the wealthy, not the middle class. Workforce participation is at the lowest point since 1970. There are about as many people working today as there were when Bush left office. In a labor market that's grown.
As usual you default to talking points which contradict themselves and the facts.

dismissed.

what the idiot is trying to say is that i don't engage with vile, mean spirited pond scum.

your first comments to me were an insult. i'm pretty sure you weren't expecting a deep discussion after that.

Do you see common sense as deep discussion?

What 'war on the rich'?

They make most of the money, so they pay most of the taxes. If the "job creators" actually did anything to broaden the tax base, other than just trying to shift their burden on to much less wealthy people, their share would go down and no one would despise them for being spoiled-rotten crybabies.

dismissed.

Why not try with her. I try with you.

see, rabbit is bitter because he's an uneducated pissant and it makes him feel better to try to diminish others when they point out that he doesn't know anything.

What 'war on the rich'?

The fuck you say? That a middle class income often pays no income tax? You are full of shit or been drinking all day.
Whatever.
47% of income earners pay no income tax. That has to include plenty of middle class people. Not that you would know what one looked like. Hint: Those are the people who pass you while you're holding the sign.

Forum List

Back