War Drums: Netanyahu: Iran Sanctions Not Working...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
During historic visit to Cyprus, PM says Iran 'most irresponsible force in the world'; signs search and rescue deal with President Christofias.

According to the agreement, in the event of a disaster Israeli aircraft will be authorized to enter Cyprus' airspace, and vice versa. A similar agreement between the Jewish state and Turkey was revoked recently in light of heightened tensions between the countries.

While in Nicosia, Netanyahu also addressed the Iranian nuclear threat, saying the sanctions imposed by the international community on the Islamic Republic "are not working."

"Iran is the most irresponsible force in the world. I hope the sanctions will have an effect, but so far they have not. We are dealing with a regime that violates every resolution and has no respect for international standards," the Israeli premier said.

"Iran's race towards nuclear weapons should concern the US and every other country. Nuclear arms in the hands of such a regime is a cause for great concern to the US and Israel."

Read More:
Netanyahu: Iran sanctions not working - Israel News, Ynetnews
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Of course sanctions aren't working. Sanctions hurt the population of a country, not the government.

I'm surprised that Cyprus is accomodating Isreal, but it's good to see.

During historic visit to Cyprus, PM says Iran 'most irresponsible force in the world'; signs search and rescue deal with President Christofias.

According to the agreement, in the event of a disaster Israeli aircraft will be authorized to enter Cyprus' airspace, and vice versa. A similar agreement between the Jewish state and Turkey was revoked recently in light of heightened tensions between the countries.

While in Nicosia, Netanyahu also addressed the Iranian nuclear threat, saying the sanctions imposed by the international community on the Islamic Republic "are not working."

"Iran is the most irresponsible force in the world. I hope the sanctions will have an effect, but so far they have not. We are dealing with a regime that violates every resolution and has no respect for international standards," the Israeli premier said.

"Iran's race towards nuclear weapons should concern the US and every other country. Nuclear arms in the hands of such a regime is a cause for great concern to the US and Israel."

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

The War Mongers are banging the drum, Thrum, Thrum, Thrum

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

They sure are. :(

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

They sure are. :(

I said full scale war by summer, they might make me a liar by starting it in April... :eek:

Corners are being reversed into - "beep, beep, beep..."

I don't know if Israel has a choice.
They can not let Iran develop Nukes.

They have pledged jewish genocide globally,a second holocaust. Use elite teams,no nation building,use our weapons development tech in groom lake,letem cleanup the mess.no war,global conflict,precise elimination of the problem,free the iranian people and israel of the threat,including the us.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

If he wants to bang the war drums, I say let them go at it ALONE with no help or assistance from us.

Netanyahoo is a loudmouth chickenhawk dingbat. The sanctions are working, the Iranians want talks, there is NO evidence they really want nuke weapons- let's NOT do that again...lol

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Wrong again Pilgrim!

Iran is ready for nuclear talks, negotiator tells EU - CNN.com

Israel is welcome to take on Iran.......by themselves.

Not possible. Any Israel attack on Iran will be approved and supported by the U.S. Government. They cannot go it alone. And they won't. We will be involved.

Ahh, the genius internet Generals know "Iran" is "no threat" to the world....

The other "genius internet Generals" know that "Iran" (I don't get the quotations surrounding Iran, given that that is the name of the country) is a "threat" and will create a "second holocaust" if given "the" chance.

I'm not sure what you're getting at....but I am a military expert that knows Iran is a threat to the world.

The recent bombings in Georgia, Thailand, etc should give people a hint of what Iran is up to behind the scenes.

Now, just imagine if that scum got their hands on nukes.....

The other "genius internet Generals" know that "Iran" (I don't get the quotations surrounding Iran, given that that is the name of the country) is a "threat" and will create a "second holocaust" if given "the" chance.

I'm not sure what you're getting at....but I am a military expert that knows Iran is a threat to the world.

The recent bombings in Georgia, Thailand, etc should give people a hint of what Iran is up to behind the scenes.

Now, just imagine if that scum got their hands on nukes.....

You'll have to forgive my skepticism.

Netanyahoo is a loudmouth chickenhawk dingbat. The sanctions are working, the Iranians want talks, there is NO evidence they really want nuke weapons- let's NOT do that again...lol

you can't call someone who faught in war a chickenhawk, and of course the sanctions aren't working.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back