War Drums: Netanyahu: Iran Sanctions Not Working...

Proof Isreal are the real terrorists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnT8bTMN4oU]Israel Betrays America into War with Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Sure Abdul, you're full of shit.

I'm done with you tonight since I'm going to smoke a cigar and drink beer.

Now go play in traffic like I said......:eusa_whistle:

I'll drink another Icehouse and laugh at your dumb ass. I'm not surprised that you would like to have a long brown phallic symbol in your mouth though, suck on cowboy! :)

I think idiots like you should be put on an island where you can kill each other off, that would be libs and losertarians.

Idiots like you would get millions killed with your crazy ass policies but then you'd blame others like a good kook.

Well, for you to think, would require a brain first.

Anyone that doubts Iran with nukes is trouble for the middle east, Israel and US is someone that should be locked up for being dangerous to society. If there are enough of you, then you could get millions killed, so I'd rather see you locked in a cell than millions dead.

An authoritarian has no problem locking people up for no reason? Shocker.

Think might be a stretch.

Ahhhh, you're a terrorist supporter.

No, I am a truth detector and not some white supremacist racist pig. I am a Proud American and a Proud Liberal, not some neocon BIGOT warmonger.
Calm down and....wipe that foam from around your mouth.
There is no such thing a a proud liberal.
You may believe you are proud. In essence, you're just an argumentative left wing anti-military, anti capitalist politically correct hand wringing progressive neo marxist..

Govt scientists that are part of a terrorist war from Iran are legal targets.

Iran is run by terrorists that support terrorists in Al Qaeda, Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas, etc.

Their military force, govt leaders and govt scientists are legal targets as terrorists.

If they didn't make statements about wiping Israel off the face of the Earth then Israel wouldn't be killing their govt people. I don't recall seeing Israel killing officials from Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc.....please tell us "cop."

What "terrorist war"? I'm willing to bet that the folks from Lebanon and Palestine think the same thing about the Israelis. So anyone that makes a verbal threat perceived or otherwise should just be attacked?

"On September 25, 1997, Mashal was injected in the ear with a toxin (thought to have been a derivative of the synthetic opiate Fentanyl called Levofentanyl)"
"Allegedly killed Jihad Ahmed Jibril, the leader of the military wing of the PFLP-GC, in Beirut in 2002.[55]

Allegedly killed Ghaleb Awwali, a senior Hezbollah official, in Beirut in 2004.[56]

Alllegedly killed Mahmoud al-Majzoub, a leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, in Sidon in 2006.[57]

The Mossad was suspected of establishing a large spy network in Lebanon, recruited from Druze, Christian, and Sunni Muslim communities, and officials in the Lebanese government, to spy on Hezbollah and its Iranian Revolutionary Guard advisors. Some have allegedly been active since the 1982 Lebanon War. In 2009, Lebanese Security Services supported by Hezbollah's intelligence unit, and working in collaboration with Syria, Iran, and possibly Russia, launched a major crackdown which resulted in the arrests of around 100 alleged spies "working for Israel".[58] Previously, in 2006, the Lebanese army uncovered a network that allegedly assassinated several Lebanese and Palestinian leaders on behalf of Israeli intelligence agency Mossad"

"The alleged killing of Izz El-Deen Sheikh Khalil, a senior member of the military wing of Hamas, in an automobile booby trap in September 2004 in Damascus.[61]

The alleged killing of Muhammad Suleiman, head of Syria's nuclear program, in 2008. Suleiman was killed by a sniper firing from a boat while on a beach in Tartus.[62]

The alleged killing of Imad Mughniyah, a senior leader of Hezbollah complicit in the 1983 United States embassy bombing, with an exploding headrest in Damascus in 2008.["

"The Mossad is suspected of killing Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a senior Hamas military commander, in January 2010 at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The team which carried out the killing is estimated, on the basis of CCTV and other evidence, to have consisted of at least 26 agents traveling on bogus passports."

They CERTAINLY DO NOT have "clean hands" there "expert". If the Iranians (or any other country) are plotting (material) against Our country, I think that we should take out their operatives. If they actually attempt a larger attack we should act accordingly sans the "nation building" crap. I prefer that we try mutually respectful diplomacy first.

Let's see who Mossad is killing:
"leader of the military wing of the PFLP-GC" -TERRORIST
"Senior Hezbollah official"- TERRORIST
"leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad" - TERRORIST
"senior member of the military wing of Hamas" - TERRORIST
"senior leader of Hezbollah" - TERRORIST
"senior Hamas military commander" - TERRORIST
"head of Syria's nuclear program" -attempting to build nukes for a TERRORIST STATE

That makes SIX terrorist leaders, and one terrorist enabler. Looks to me, like Israel is targeting the right people. Killing terrorists is NOT murder; it's vermin control. A terrorist is no more a human being in my sight than a VC was; killing them is like stepping on a roach, nothing more. Every one of these scum the Israelis kill is one less for us to have to kill, eventually. The Israelis "don't have clean hands"? Well, neither do the people they are fighting, who just happen to be America's enemies, as well as Israel's.

Israelies are the terrorists. We should be fighting them. Some Jews recently tried to bomb a Muslim building. Too bad it didn't make the news.

:clap2:(sarcasm)
Israel does not "try" to blow up buildings....They "DO"...
Buildings have religious beliefs?
Lastly..where's a link to this alleged failed bombing attempt?
Oh, that's right. It didn't make the news. Oh, but we're just supposed to take your word for it.
Yeah OK..
Weddy? It is at this time I advise you to go back to whatever you did before you unwittingly decided to post here. Cuz you suck at this.

You may believe you are proud. In essence, you're just an argumentative left wing anti-military, anti capitalist politically correct hand wringing progressive neo marxist..

I'm calm, how about you? There certainly is such a thing as a proud Liberal. You are just a dumb fucking rightwing imperialist neocon pig who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. Go listen to more hannity, limbaugh, or beck.

I am pro-military and a veteran. I am pro-capitalism. I'm certainly NOT politically correct. I'm am more in favor of the bill of Rights and our Civil Liberties than you probably are. I don't even know what a 'progressive neo-marxist" is, did you pull that out of your ass or are you parroting something from another right wing dullard?

Specious argument.
The Arab states are the aggressors.
What you anti-Semites never will admit is that the mere presence of a Jewish State is the impetus of Arab hate toward Jews and Israel.
Several Arab and Persian Gulf nations refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist.

It's not an "argument", it FACTS. That's your silly opinion. I'm not an "anti-Semite" just because I am not a lackey for Israel. I wish them the best, I respect my Jewish Brothers and Sisters here who favor peace and helped out part of my family during the Civil rights movement in this country. I respect and support my peace loving Israeli Brothers and Sisters as well, so you can take that "anti-Semite' shit and shove it up your ass.

Too late. You already let the cat out of the bag.
You protest too much.
You've produced no facts. Statements claiming to be fact are to be accompanied by corresponding links in support. Otherwise, they are opinions or conjecture.

Specious argument.
The Arab states are the aggressors.
What you anti-Semites never will admit is that the mere presence of a Jewish State is the impetus of Arab hate toward Jews and Israel.
Several Arab and Persian Gulf nations refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist.

It's not an "argument", it FACTS. That's your silly opinion. I'm not an "anti-Semite" just because I am not a lackey for Israel. I wish them the best, I respect my Jewish Brothers and Sisters here who favor peace and helped out part of my family during the Civil rights movement in this country. I respect and support my peace loving Israeli Brothers and Sisters as well, so you can take that "anti-Semite' shit and shove it up your ass.

Too late. You already let the cat out of the bag.
You protest too much.
You've produced no facts. Statements claiming to be fact are to be accompanied by corresponding links in support. Otherwise, they are opinions or conjecture.

Where are the LINKS to your "facts", why didn't you post them? There's no "protest' from me, why do you think that I would feel the need to "protest' to some ignorant right wing dullard like yourself or that other clown? :lol:

I'm calm, how about you? There certainly is such a thing as a proud Liberal. You are just a dumb fucking rightwing imperialist neocon pig who doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. Go listen to more hannity, limbaugh, or beck.

I am pro-military and a veteran. I am pro-capitalism. I'm certainly NOT politically correct. I'm am more in favor of the bill of Rights and our Civil Liberties than you probably are. I don't even know what a 'progressive neo-marxist" is, did you pull that out of your ass or are you parroting something from another right wing dullard?
Yeah sure.
Look, you can state whatever you wish. Your posts on issues say different.
I am not interested in your resume. You've already exposed yourself.
Proud..Please. You're just frustrated. So you've decided to stand on a soap box and profess to anyone who will listen that you're a lib. Ya know what? Nobody cares.
Oh...now you want to get into insults..
Sorry, you will have to wallow in that sewer all by yourself. It's YOUR problem.
I am done with you.
And now you'll frantically thumb through your copy of the liberal play book desperately searching for the page that tells you what to do...
Here....You're a lib. You MUST Have the last word.
Sorry, you'll just have to be pissed off all by yourself. I won't see it. Like I said, I am done with you. Buh bye!

You must have that saved for your grand moment here, but meanwhile you can't spell Phoenix correct.....eh, cop.

You have a pea sized brain, that is all....and you support terrorists, terrorist.

LOL, it was a typo that stuck from another forum "genius".

You sound like a rabid right wing psychopath that suffers from paranoia, delusions of grandeur, and just a plain dumb fuck who likes to hurl insults and lies toward people who like to think rationally. You, son are the terrorist, not me. Fucking keyboard commando! :lol:

You call him a dumbfuck yet you have the nerve to accuse him of hurling insults....LOL..

Yeah sure.
Look, you can state whatever you wish. Your posts on issues say different.
I am not interested in your resume. You've already exposed yourself.
Proud..Please. You're just frustrated. So you've decided to stand on a soap box and profess to anyone who will listen that you're a lib. Ya know what? Nobody cares.
Oh...now you want to get into insults..
Sorry, you will have to wallow in that sewer all by yourself. It's YOUR problem.
I am done with you.
And now you'll frantically thumb through your copy of the liberal play book desperately searching for the page that tells you what to do...
Here....You're a lib. You MUST Have the last word.
Sorry, you'll just have to be pissed off all by yourself. I won't see it. Like I said, I am done with you. Buh bye!

Thanks for the laugh! You're probably one of those right wing militia types who go play war games in the woods and then jerk each other off afterward. :lol:

You must have that saved for your grand moment here, but meanwhile you can't spell Phoenix correct.....eh, cop.

You have a pea sized brain, that is all....and you support terrorists, terrorist.

LOL, it was a typo that stuck from another forum "genius".

You sound like a rabid right wing psychopath that suffers from paranoia, delusions of grandeur, and just a plain dumb fuck who likes to hurl insults and lies toward people who like to think rationally. You, son are the terrorist, not me. Fucking keyboard commando! :lol:

You call him a dumbfuck yet you have the nerve to accuse him of hurling insults....LOL..

What came first, the chicken or the egg? You can clearly see (if you are not biased or lying) that he started with the insults and I returned the favor. Just like with you. ;)

Forum List

Back