War Drums: Netanyahu: Iran Sanctions Not Working...

I'm not sure what you're getting at....but I am a military expert that knows Iran is a threat to the world.

The recent bombings in Georgia, Thailand, etc should give people a hint of what Iran is up to behind the scenes.

Now, just imagine if that scum got their hands on nukes.....

Ahh, the genius internet Generals know "Iran" is "no threat" to the world....

The other "genius internet Generals" know that "Iran" (I don't get the quotations surrounding Iran, given that that is the name of the country) is a "threat" and will create a "second holocaust" if given "the" chance.

Who was behind the scenes killing their nuclear scientists? What proof is there that the Iranians are behind the attacks that you referenced?

Well, for you to think, would require a brain first.

Anyone that doubts Iran with nukes is trouble for the middle east, Israel and US is someone that should be locked up for being dangerous to society. If there are enough of you, then you could get millions killed, so I'd rather see you locked in a cell than millions dead.

I'm not sure what you're getting at....but I am a military expert that knows Iran is a threat to the world.

The recent bombings in Georgia, Thailand, etc should give people a hint of what Iran is up to behind the scenes.

The other "genius internet Generals" know that "Iran" (I don't get the quotations surrounding Iran, given that that is the name of the country) is a "threat" and will create a "second holocaust" if given "the" chance.

You'll have to forgive my skepticism.

Um, in Thailand....(drumroll) they caught one of the IRANIAN TERRORISTS after he accidently blew off his own legs when trying to blow up the police.

As for nuclear scientists trying to help build nukes to kill "the Jews,"big deal. That is like killing Nazi scientists in WWII.:eusa_whistle:

Who was behind the scenes killing their nuclear scientists? What proof is there that the Iranians are behind the attacks that you referenced?

Um, in Thailand....(drumroll) they caught one of the IRANIAN TERRORISTS after he accidently blew off his own legs when trying to blow up the police.

As for nuclear scientists trying to help build nukes to kill "the Jews,"big deal. That is like killing Nazi scientists in WWII.:eusa_whistle:

So when Israelis go into a sovereign country and assassinate scientists, there's no problem. Ok, no double standard there...............

Govt scientists that are part of a terrorist war from Iran are legal targets.

Iran is run by terrorists that support terrorists in Al Qaeda, Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas, etc.

Their military force, govt leaders and govt scientists are legal targets as terrorists.

If they didn't make statements about wiping Israel off the face of the Earth then Israel wouldn't be killing their govt people. I don't recall seeing Israel killing officials from Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc.....please tell us "cop."

So when Israelis go into a sovereign country and assassinate scientists, there's no problem. Ok, no double standard there...............

Yes, and i'm pretty sure American Citizens wouldn't like it if foreign drones were flying over our Nation and our scientists were being assassinated. Just a hunch anyway.

Yes, and i'm pretty sure American Citizens wouldn't like it if foreign drones were flying over our Nation and our scientists were being assassinated. Just a hunch anyway.

Yeah, only your own drones should be flying over your Nation.

Idiots....if Iran wasn't supporting terrorists worldwide, making comments about killing off the Jews, etc then maybe, maybe Israel and the western world would leave them alone like we do with Bali, Scotland, Belgium, Laos, Kuwait, etc.....

The police typically watch the known felons in town especially if they make comments about blowing up others around town.

Why don't you dumbfucks make threats to others in you trailer park tonight and see if the police give you an anal probe.

Last edited:

That will be happening soon. Our Congress has voted to allow surveillance drones to be flown over the U.S. Police States are fun huh?

Of course sanctions aren't working. Sanctions hurt the population of a country, not the government.
Partially correct. In a dictatorial theocracy such as Iran where 90% of the people live in poverty , under the iron fist of tyrannical religious zealots, government nor the theocracy care about their people. They are concerned only with retention of power.
Sanctions in this case MUST be affecting the leadership.
Iran's economy is 100% petroleum based. If fewer nations are buying their chief product, that causes fiscal damage to the central government.
Israel is not concerned with Iran's oil. They are fearful of a nuclear Iran.
If the Israeli government believes a nuclear Iran is a direct threat, they have every right to protect themselves. If that means airstrikes, so be it.

Anyone that doubts Iran with nukes is trouble for the middle east, Israel and US is someone that should be locked up for being dangerous to society. If there are enough of you, then you could get millions killed, so I'd rather see you locked in a cell than millions dead.

An authoritarian has no problem locking people up for no reason? Shocker.

Yeah, we're going to be shooting hellfire missiles into your trailer park. :cuckoo:

We're already doing ISR along the border to stop illegals and drugs...but you must be for illegals and drugs invading our country in addition to Iranian terrorists....

That will be happening soon. Our Congress has voted to allow surveillance drones to be flown over the U.S. Police States are fun huh?

During historic visit to Cyprus, PM says Iran 'most irresponsible force in the world'; signs search and rescue deal with President Christofias.

According to the agreement, in the event of a disaster Israeli aircraft will be authorized to enter Cyprus' airspace, and vice versa. A similar agreement between the Jewish state and Turkey was revoked recently in light of heightened tensions between the countries.

While in Nicosia, Netanyahu also addressed the Iranian nuclear threat, saying the sanctions imposed by the international community on the Islamic Republic "are not working."

"Iran is the most irresponsible force in the world. I hope the sanctions will have an effect, but so far they have not. We are dealing with a regime that violates every resolution and has no respect for international standards," the Israeli premier said.

"Iran's race towards nuclear weapons should concern the US and every other country. Nuclear arms in the hands of such a regime is a cause for great concern to the US and Israel."

Read More:
Netanyahu: Iran sanctions not working - Israel News, Ynetnews
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

The War Mongers are banging the drum, Thrum, Thrum, Thrum
Yes yes yes...Turn the other cheek. Appease them....Right.
The best way to encourage a belligerent enemy is appease him.
Neville Chamberlain was an appeaser. The result was over one million soldiers and millions of civilians died in WW II....Stupid asshole.

LOL, no doubt.

I think idiots like you should be put on an island where you can kill each other off, that would be libs and losertarians.

Idiots like you would get millions killed with your crazy ass policies but then you'd blame others like a good kook.

An authoritarian has no problem locking people up for no reason? Shocker.

During historic visit to Cyprus, PM says Iran 'most irresponsible force in the world'; signs search and rescue deal with President Christofias.

According to the agreement, in the event of a disaster Israeli aircraft will be authorized to enter Cyprus' airspace, and vice versa. A similar agreement between the Jewish state and Turkey was revoked recently in light of heightened tensions between the countries.

While in Nicosia, Netanyahu also addressed the Iranian nuclear threat, saying the sanctions imposed by the international community on the Islamic Republic "are not working."

"Iran is the most irresponsible force in the world. I hope the sanctions will have an effect, but so far they have not. We are dealing with a regime that violates every resolution and has no respect for international standards," the Israeli premier said.

"Iran's race towards nuclear weapons should concern the US and every other country. Nuclear arms in the hands of such a regime is a cause for great concern to the US and Israel."

Read More:
Netanyahu: Iran sanctions not working - Israel News, Ynetnews
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Wrong again Pilgrim!

Iran is ready for nuclear talks, negotiator tells EU - CNN.com

No they are not. Their statement is a ploy repeated many times before.
With each set back in Iran's nuclear program, they release a statement saying they want to negotiate. With each positive report of progress, Iran says "fuck you"...

Yeah dumbfuck, people in "Phoenix" don't want Predators patrolling the border to protect them from the southern invasion. :cuckoo:

Oh, you think they are really spying on you in your compound.....

LOL, no doubt.

Who says they did?
And if they did, would this not be a better path than waging war against the nation as a whole with the potential for the loss of innocent civilians?

Govt scientists that are part of a terrorist war from Iran are legal targets.

Iran is run by terrorists that support terrorists in Al Qaeda, Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas, etc.

Their military force, govt leaders and govt scientists are legal targets as terrorists.

If they didn't make statements about wiping Israel off the face of the Earth then Israel wouldn't be killing their govt people. I don't recall seeing Israel killing officials from Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc.....please tell us "cop."

What "terrorist war"? I'm willing to bet that the folks from Lebanon and Palestine think the same thing about the Israelis. So anyone that makes a verbal threat perceived or otherwise should just be attacked?

"On September 25, 1997, Mashal was injected in the ear with a toxin (thought to have been a derivative of the synthetic opiate Fentanyl called Levofentanyl)"
"Allegedly killed Jihad Ahmed Jibril, the leader of the military wing of the PFLP-GC, in Beirut in 2002.[55]

Allegedly killed Ghaleb Awwali, a senior Hezbollah official, in Beirut in 2004.[56]

Alllegedly killed Mahmoud al-Majzoub, a leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, in Sidon in 2006.[57]

The Mossad was suspected of establishing a large spy network in Lebanon, recruited from Druze, Christian, and Sunni Muslim communities, and officials in the Lebanese government, to spy on Hezbollah and its Iranian Revolutionary Guard advisors. Some have allegedly been active since the 1982 Lebanon War. In 2009, Lebanese Security Services supported by Hezbollah's intelligence unit, and working in collaboration with Syria, Iran, and possibly Russia, launched a major crackdown which resulted in the arrests of around 100 alleged spies "working for Israel".[58] Previously, in 2006, the Lebanese army uncovered a network that allegedly assassinated several Lebanese and Palestinian leaders on behalf of Israeli intelligence agency Mossad"

"The alleged killing of Izz El-Deen Sheikh Khalil, a senior member of the military wing of Hamas, in an automobile booby trap in September 2004 in Damascus.[61]

The alleged killing of Muhammad Suleiman, head of Syria's nuclear program, in 2008. Suleiman was killed by a sniper firing from a boat while on a beach in Tartus.[62]

The alleged killing of Imad Mughniyah, a senior leader of Hezbollah complicit in the 1983 United States embassy bombing, with an exploding headrest in Damascus in 2008.["

"The Mossad is suspected of killing Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a senior Hamas military commander, in January 2010 at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The team which carried out the killing is estimated, on the basis of CCTV and other evidence, to have consisted of at least 26 agents traveling on bogus passports."

They CERTAINLY DO NOT have "clean hands" there "expert". If the Iranians (or any other country) are plotting (material) against Our country, I think that we should take out their operatives. If they actually attempt a larger attack we should act accordingly sans the "nation building" crap. I prefer that we try mutually respectful diplomacy first.

Forum List

Back