Netanyahu is a Slick Man

This neocon, and he is Jewish, says we should give Israel more "aid" (ie bombs) so it can prepare to war with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

“No doubt that Israel needs support for its campaign in Gaza, but the primary reason Israel needs security assistance from the U.S. is for the next war,” said Bradley Bowman, senior director of the Center on Military and Political Power at the Foundations for Defense of Democracy.

“I think it’s so important to provide Israel additional security assistance yesterday, not so much for the ongoing war in Gaza, but for the war that’s coming soon with Hezbollah [in Lebanon] and Iran.”

How is funding another foray by the IDF into Lebanon good for the US?

Israel has mass murdered the Palestinians for decades and stole their land.
Total nonsense. Their sovereignty does not exist. Their evil Muslim caliphate was destroyed in world war 1, and rightfully so. Thanks to the US, Israel has shown restraint for decades. And this is just to keep the world out of war and to keep the conomy chugging.

Any other country would have pushed the Palestinians out to sea decades ago. And rightfully so.

Total nonsense. Their sovereignty does not exist. Their evil Muslim caliphate was destroyed in world war 1, and rightfully so. Thanks to the US, Israel has shown restraint for decades. And this is just to keep the world out of war and to keep the conomy chugging.

Any other country would have pushed the Palestinians out to sea decades ago. And rightfully so.
Was any other country created by the UN? Not that I'm arguing Israel should cease to exist (although I think we should not have allowed its creation in the first place by dispossessing people from their homes) but Isreal's right to exist was never "created" to deprive the pales of a state.

Wait, you know now that I think about it, the division of the Koreas and Vietnam came about in not dissimilar ways to the creation of Israel. Maybe we should stop

see the edited 48
Israel's rightto exist is wel established, and rhe only threat to it is a Muslim death cult that wants to wipe Israel off the map.

The muslim caliphate of the homeless Palestinians was destroyed in world war 2. Their honest efforts at statehood have been perenially ruined by the muslim death cult that they welcome in with open arms. Remember how Hamas came to rule Gaza.

So the blame for Palestinians having no sovereignty will always go back to the same people. And its not the UN, or Isreal.

More ignorant racism.

Shut off the tv.

Israel's rightto exist is wel established, and rhe only threat to it is a Muslim death cult that wants to wipe Israel off the map.

The muslim caliphate of the homeless Palestinians was destroyed in world war 2. Their honest efforts at statehood have been perenially ruined by the muslim death cult that they welcome in with open arms. Remember how Hamas came to rule Gaza.

So the blame for Palestinians having no sovereignty will always go back to the same people. And its not the UN, or Isreal.
You are babbling. Isreal's right to exist was created by the same UN that supported creating a Pale state roughly in the West Bank

You are babbling. Isreal's right to exist was created by the same UN that supported creating a Pale state roughly in the West Bank
You call it babble... then I check on what we call "reality", and it appears to be fact. If you can't account for the facts, then you're the one who needs to start over.

I would support a Palestinian state, too. Unfortunately, the muslim death cult kills that chance at every opportunity.

Oh look, there they are again. Noticing a trend yet?

The UN created nothing. Israel's right to exist was won on the battlefield in 1948 when the Arab states and the so called Palestinians tried to kill all the Jews in the ME, and the entire Palestinian culture is based on nothing but trying to destroy Israel, so any talk of creating a Palestinian state is meaningless babble.

Forum List

Back