Netanyahu is a Slick Man

Yes, they can.

But under Bibi they have militias taking property in the occupied territories, tried to take over the judiciary (for fascist purposes) and moved our embassy to Jerusalem with our orange idiot against international order.

I’m done with the religious stupidity of the entire region. I just makes me angry at the willful ignorance and Middle Ages mentality.
Well, religion does ruin everything.

Well, religion does ruin everything.
so do fascist dictators with agenda's FFI

see this man>

1713396093724.png

Ring up the new middle east, greater Israel

Then ask if yourself if you should be supporting him

~S~

As predicted it is becoming increasingly obvious that Nutty Yahoo , the Hitler impersonator , is working to a Deep State agenda and not one that exclusively supports Israel .

The Damascus outrage was so patenly an effort to confront Iran and then "allow" the US to openly enter the war later with a "good "reason following Iran's almost inevitable response .

From October 8 , I forecast that the Hammer Freedom Fighters being invited into Israel was a False Flag with the ultimate aim of collapsing both terrorist nations --- US and Israel .

And that is the way it is working out , so far .
Who wins ? Deep State or BRICS ?
US and Israel look long odds presently .
"inevitable response" what happened to the much lauded
concept of PROPORTIONALITY?

Who, exactly, do you think these Iranian officers were directing proxy attacks against?

I'll give you one guess.

Every country has a right to defend itself. If anything, Israel has shown great restraint against the nonstop attacks directed and funded by Iran.
Israel is not innocent in these matters. It's time we quit pretending that Israel is a poor victim who is always defending itself. In this instance, Israel bombed an Iranian consulate. I believe we overstate Irans power. Futhermore our government and otyer western governments are responsible for the cmnyinuing instability in this region.

Yes, they can.

But under Bibi they have militias taking property in the occupied territories, tried to take over the judiciary (for fascist purposes) and moved our embassy to Jerusalem with our orange idiot against international order.

I’m done with the religious stupidity of the entire region. I just makes me angry at the willful ignorance and Middle Ages mentality.
They are no more stupid religiously than we are. And we have the biggest stick.

But I understand your disgust. I am disgusted by all of it and tired of our being part of it. If Israel wants to invade and occupy, they can do by building and using their own weapons instead of us providing them the weapons.

Israel is not innocent in these matters.
Nobody is innocent.

But the moral high ground is Israel's to lose.

Wo attacked Israel? Hamas.

Who was attacking Israel from Syria? Iran.

If the muslim death cult lays down their weapons, there will be peace.

Is Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more Israel.

Nobody is innocent.

The Israeli government does not have any higher moral ground than anyone else.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces​

The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

It's time to stop blindly agreeing with everything Israel does.

Netanyahu gives Israelis ‘green light to shoot Palestinians’​

Israeli PM’s plan to expedite gun permits for Israelis gives the go-ahead to inflict more violence on Palestinians, analysts say.
By Al Jazeera Staff
Published On 29 Jan 2023

After killing those Aid workers in what was a purposeful act, killing 3 Israelis who were wavng white flags, as wel as the slaughter of over 10,000 children in return for 1,400 dead Israelis, the government of Israel has no moral ground to stand on. Over 30,000 dead and not every one ofthem were being used as human shieds by Hamas. Its time we stoppe falling for that lie.

Nobody is innocent.

There really is no moral equivalence between the Muslim monsters who sought out and targeted innocent Jews to murder by cutting off their heads, burning them alive, shooting guns up their vaginas, slicing off body parts, and whatever torture they can dream up…

… and Jews who engage in a risky ground offensive (to themselves) to limit the civilian casualties, but run up against the savages who use civilians as body armor.

Anyone who can’t see the difference is driven by antisemitism.

Nobody is innocent.

Nobody is asking them to lay down their weapons.

We’re asking them to stop starving the people of Gaza.

Nobody is innocent.

lol. Nothing moral about genocide.

You’ve bought the propaganda.

The Israeli government does not have any higher moral ground than anyone else.
In your mind.

In reality, it is the muslim death cult once again attacking Israel simply for existing.

Let's review:

If the muslim death cult lays down its weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more Israel.

Deal with that point, or you have no argument.

Nobody is asking them to lay down their weapons.

We’re asking them to stop starving the people of Gaza.
But you were asking them to stop before that.

Not sure I buy it.

What you are asking is that they do not prosecute war against Hamas, effectively

When this starts to clear up, I wonder if I will hear the same voices loudly calling for Hamas to stop starving Gaza, as they have been for years. I don't recall hearing those voices before this conflict. I doubt I will hear them after.

Last edited:
Seeing that he's losing U.S. support because of what he's doing in Gaza, Benjamin Netanyahu strikes an Iranian embassy in Syria claiming to be protecting Israel. Really? And we're supposed to believe that?

3 Top Iranian Commanders Are Reported Killed in Israeli Strike in Syria​

The airstrike on an Iranian Embassy building was one of the biggest attacks yet in a shadow war that has increasingly been moving into the open.

At least three senior commanders and four officers overseeing Iran’s covert operations in the Middle East were killed on Monday when Israeli warplanes struck a building in Damascus that is part of the Iranian Embassy complex, according to Iranian and Syrian officials.

The strike in Damascus, the Syrian capital, appeared to be among the deadliest attacks in a yearslong shadow war between Israel and Iran that has included the assassinations of Iranian military leaders and nuclear scientists.

That covert war has moved into the open as tensions between the countries have intensified over Israel’s military campaign in the Gaza Strip against Hamas, the Iranian-backed militia that led the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Four Israeli officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence matters, confirmed that Israel had been behind the strike in Damascus, but denied that the building had diplomatic status.

You prefer Hamas. We know.

Seeing that he's losing U.S. support because of what he's doing in Gaza, Benjamin Netanyahu strikes an Iranian embassy in Syria claiming to be protecting Israel. Really? And we're supposed to believe that?

3 Top Iranian Commanders Are Reported Killed in Israeli Strike in Syria​

The airstrike on an Iranian Embassy building was one of the biggest attacks yet in a shadow war that has increasingly been moving into the open.

At least three senior commanders and four officers overseeing Iran’s covert operations in the Middle East were killed on Monday when Israeli warplanes struck a building in Damascus that is part of the Iranian Embassy complex, according to Iranian and Syrian officials.

The strike in Damascus, the Syrian capital, appeared to be among the deadliest attacks in a yearslong shadow war between Israel and Iran that has included the assassinations of Iranian military leaders and nuclear scientists.

That covert war has moved into the open as tensions between the countries have intensified over Israel’s military campaign in the Gaza Strip against Hamas, the Iranian-backed militia that led the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Four Israeli officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence matters, confirmed that Israel had been behind the strike in Damascus, but denied that the building had diplomatic status.

You are a coward. I do not know what he is. But just let someone kill your family and see how "practical' you get

In your mind.

In reality, it is the muslim death cult once again attacking Israel simply for existing.

Let's review:

If the muslim death cult lays down its weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more Israel.

Deal with that point, or you have no argument.
Total bs and reflects a complete lack of understanding.

Israel has mass murdered the Palestinians for decades and stole their land.

You as we know, you consume way too much state controlled media so everything you KNOW is wrong.

Do you hate Muslims like a good CIA toady?

You are a coward. I do not know what he is. But just let someone kill your family and see how "practical' you get
Now apply that thinking to the tens of thousands of Palestinians murdered by Israel.

Do they mean nothing to you? Are they subhumans just as the Nazis thought of Jews?

But you were asking them to stop before that.

Not sure I buy it.

What you are asking is that they do not prosecute war against Hamas.

When this starts to clear up, I wonder if I will hear the same voices loudly calling for Hamas to stop starving Gaza, as they have been for years. I don't recall hearing those voices before this conflict. I doubt I will hear them after.
Hamas is a terrorist group that should b found and imprisoned.

Forum List

Back