#Walkaway March in DC

Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
But he was the voters’ choice in more states. You obviously don’t understand the electoral college and the fact that we are a collection of states.

You are free to keep repeating that crap all you want. Everybody knows how the electoral college works and that it didn't reflect the will of the people this time. Trump wasn't the voter's choice. Nothing you might say will change that.

We can't win anymore so we want the rules changed!!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Now where do I routinely here this? Oh yeah, at the elementary school. Where I teach.

Since 1888 only 2 presidents were appointed by the electoral college without winning the popular vote. Bush and Trump. It was a glitch.

It's not a glitch when it works as intended. The Founders didn't want a few big states choosing the President when we were 13 colonies, all the more reason to stay with it. We don't want 8 million illegals in Los Angeles picking the President

Since 1888 only 2 presidents were appointed by the electoral college without winning the popular vote. Bush and Trump. It was a glitch.
In OUR system the president is picked by the MAJORITY OF THE STATES. Not by the people directly, but by the People on q state by state basis.

Vomit! It's a bullshit speech. This guy hates everybody and needs to find some woman dumb enough to have sex with him.
He is a gay guy. You didn't watch the speech. What are you so afraid of?

I watched enough of it to figure out just what sort of gutter trash this guy is and still preserve the contents of my stomach. "Hetero normativity"??? Don't waste my time. This little bitch hates most of his fellow Americans. What value is there in that?

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow, I wonder why some great guy doesn't snap you up? You seem so nice

Wow. Where did the law come from that we can no longer call out a person for what he or she is? We somehow are not supposed to differentiate between a straight white guy who devotes his time and resources to his family, community, and to humanity and a straight white guy who goes to a house of worship and sprays the worshipers with bullets, or a straight white guy who preaches hatred from his pulpit because he has a clergy collar on?
Be reminded that 11 people lost their lives yesterday while worshiping. Pipe bombs were mailed across the U.S. this week. Two American shoppers were killed this week by a guy who could not get into a Christian church. We Americans do not need this crap.

Are you okay? I mean are you mentally sound?

Did you forget that we were not talking about the loon who shot up the synagogue or the pipe bomber but the perfectly peaceful GAY guy who started the Walk Away movement? THAT is who you called "gutter trash" and a "little bitch". Are you frequently under the influence so you cannot keep your insults straight? I'm really worried about you and will pray for you in church today

Go to your phony "church." Don't be worried about me. Be worried for yourself. Go to your "church" today and reflect on the fact that 11 worshipers got killed yesterday.

He is a gay guy. You didn't watch the speech. What are you so afraid of?

I watched enough of it to figure out just what sort of gutter trash this guy is and still preserve the contents of my stomach. "Hetero normativity"??? Don't waste my time. This little bitch hates most of his fellow Americans. What value is there in that?

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow. Where did the law come from that we can no longer call out a person for what he or she is? We somehow are not supposed to differentiate between a straight white guy who devotes his time and resources to his family, community, and to humanity and a straight white guy who goes to a house of worship and sprays the worshipers with bullets, or a straight white guy who preaches hatred from his pulpit because he has a clergy collar on?
Be reminded that 11 people lost their lives yesterday while worshiping. Pipe bombs were mailed across the U.S. this week. Two American shoppers were killed this week by a guy who could not get into a Christian church. We Americans do not need this crap.

Did you forget that we were not talking about the loon who shot up the synagogue or the pipe bomber but the perfectly peaceful GAY guy who started the Walk Away movement? THAT is who you called "gutter trash" and a "little bitch". Are you frequently under the influence so you cannot keep your insults straight? I'm really worried about you and will pray for you in church today

Go to your phony "church." Don't be worried about me. Be worried for yourself. Go to your "church" today and reflect on the fact that 11 worshipers got killed yesterday.

Oh it's not phony, I WILL pray for you, and why should I reflect on the fact that 11 people got killed yesterday other than pray for the survivors?

Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.
The over voting only came from already blue States of California and NewYork. Trump won in a landslide and the REAL popular vote.

No he didn't

In OUR system the president is picked by the MAJORITY OF THE STATES. Not by the people directly, but by the People on q state by state basis.

The people didn't want him. The people still don't want him.

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.
These are NeverDemocrats, not NeverTrumpers, like the Jew killer. :)

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.
They are ex-Democrats. You are correct, sir. :)

But you just said they were neverDemocrats. Are you confused?
After the Kavanaugh stunt, I'm a never democrat.

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.

On behalf of all democrats, we are glad that you personally made that choice.

Many, many years ago, I was a parade marshal assigned to guard the steps of the U.S. Capitol during an anti-war march (Nixon administration). From my position on the Capitol steps, I looked out on the National Mall packed with marchers (no grass or bare spots showing). Maybe eight-nine years ago, I drove around to see the "great crowds" at some Tea Party thing. They occupied a small patch (with a stage) of the lawns that surround the Washington Monument. This was the HUGE march and rally. NOT.

Now show us the pull-away shot where we can see the size of the crowd.
Well we could do what democrats do.
37093722_1690523967730888_7979633457363943424_o.jpg

On behalf of all democrats, we are glad that you personally made that choice.
Well consider how liberals act, there will be more of me.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Oh it's not phony, I WILL pray for you, and why should I reflect on the fact that 11 people got killed yesterday other than pray for the survivors?

You are a member of a cult. Go figure it out.

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

If the only thing you can think of in relationship to those 11 killed is the loss to the survivors, somebody needs to pray for you.

I am willing to bet you won't see one tenth of the trash left behind as at a similar Leftard/Progressive event.

Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Not where it mattered.

But he was the voters’ choice in more states. You obviously don’t understand the electoral college and the fact that we are a collection of states.

You are free to keep repeating that crap all you want. Everybody knows how the electoral college works and that it didn't reflect the will of the people this time. Trump wasn't the voter's choice. Nothing you might say will change that.
Originally the plan was that votes represented property. Those who owned the most land would usurp the will of urbanites. How would you like that?
Maybe you should move to another country where the interests of its citizens are not represented.

Not where it mattered.

He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

12 million more registered Democratic voters than republican voters, I guess you could win, but it doesn't look too good for you.
That would be a reflection of urban vs rural. Good thing urbanites don’t get to dictate life to farmers just because they have bigger numbers.

You think farmers should dictate life to everyone else?
I just posted to that effect. You’re getting smarter.

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.
The states did.

Voters didn't pick Trump. Nothing you can say will change that.
Sure they did. He won the most states.
The team with most yardage in football or the most bases in baseball doesn’t determine the outcome. Points and runs do, respectively.

Not where it mattered.

We can't win anymore so we want the rules changed!!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Now where do I routinely here this? Oh yeah, at the elementary school. Where I teach.

All that does is reflect the herding of Democrats into cities.

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

You are a member of a cult. Go figure it out.
The irony.

Forum List

Back