#Walkaway March in DC

Many, many years ago, I was a parade marshal assigned to guard the steps of the U.S. Capitol during an anti-war march (Nixon administration). From my position on the Capitol steps, I looked out on the National Mall packed with marchers (no grass or bare spots showing). Maybe eight-nine years ago, I drove around to see the "great crowds" at some Tea Party thing. They occupied a small patch (with a stage) of the lawns that surround the Washington Monument. This was the HUGE march and rally. NOT.

Now show us the pull-away shot where we can see the size of the crowd.
The 9/12 rally dwarfed Obama's inauguration, moron. It was bigger than anything other than the anti-war march and the civil rights march.

The walkaway march is indeed huge considering that it is composed of recent former Democrats or even current Democrats almost exclusively AGAINST the Democrats. It is the spirit of the anti-war pacifist movement after the Democrats became pro-violence.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?
There are already 10X the amount of an Obama/Biden speech put together.

And the March isn't until tomorrow.

Gulp. :)

Just make sure you have enough bean dip. There could be dozens of people showing up.
There are hundreds of people at minimum shown in the video, moron.
Oh....hundreds. Like a tiny trump rally then.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?

Just make sure you have enough bean dip. There could be dozens of people showing up.
There were more than that idiot, youtube and facebook were too scared to allow the actual march to be shown, and many many many more people couldn't be there.

You will see what a pathetic little cult your party is after you lose the midterms.

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.

Just wait til November 6th...…

Your pretending will be over...……….

I know two lifelong democrats that plan on voting for Trump....

You libtards are about to reap what you have sown...…..

Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.

Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, 40% D, 29% R, 28% I

There were more than that idiot, youtube and facebook were too scared to allow the actual march to be shown, and many many many more people couldn't be there.

You will see what a pathetic little cult your party is after you lose the midterms.

Okey Dokey.

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, 40% D, 29% R, 28% I
Not all #walkaways marched in the pouring rain.

Don't be mad that Democrats are leaving their own party. It legally cheats them out of their own vote.

Not where it mattered.

He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

12 million more registered Democratic voters than republican voters, I guess you could win, but it doesn't look too good for you.

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.

Forum List

Back