#Walkaway March in DC

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?
There are already 10X the amount of an Obama/Biden speech put together.

And the March isn't until tomorrow.

Gulp. :)

Just make sure you have enough bean dip. There could be dozens of people showing up.
Like an Obama speech? lol

Lotta darkies in the crowd. Don't hate like the Jew killer. :)

Lol a couple dozen lifelong conservatives playing pretend. So lame. How many of them giggled at today's synagogue slaughter, I wonder.
These are NeverDemocrats, not NeverTrumpers, like the Jew killer. :)

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.
They are ex-Democrats. You are correct, sir. :)

But you just said they were neverDemocrats. Are you confused?

I thought they were supposed to be ex-Democrats. I guess all you could get is crazy trumpers.

But you just said they were neverDemocrats. Are you confused?
They are both. You are the one who is confused. :)

You've checked their voting records?

You've checked their voting records?
See post #15. :)

Many, many years ago, I was a parade marshal assigned to guard the steps of the U.S. Capitol during an anti-war march (Nixon administration). From my position on the Capitol steps, I looked out on the National Mall packed with marchers (no grass or bare spots showing). Maybe eight-nine years ago, I drove around to see the "great crowds" at some Tea Party thing. They occupied a small patch (with a stage) of the lawns that surround the Washington Monument. This was the HUGE march and rally. NOT.

Now show us the pull-away shot where we can see the size of the crowd.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?
Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Read up on what #walkaway means. :)

I have. Mostly russian trolls.
They're out in force. I wonder how many times they'll be voting.

We don't need no stinking ID's. :)

“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Ok...ladies out there...I am ready to be conquered....

Forum List

Back