#Walkaway March in DC

Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

12 million more registered Democratic voters than republican voters, I guess you could win, but it doesn't look too good for you.
Looks much better than 2016.

Will you never learn?

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?
There are already 10X the amount of an Obama/Biden speech put together.

And the March isn't until tomorrow.

Gulp. :)

Just make sure you have enough bean dip. There could be dozens of people showing up.
There are hundreds of people at minimum shown in the video, moron.

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, 40% D, 29% R, 28% I
Not all #walkaways marched in the pouring rain.

Don't be mad that Democrats are leaving their own party. It legally cheats them out of their own vote.

I'm not mad. I just don't see it happening like those Russian trolls are claiming.

Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.
You get a consolation prize.

Do you feel consoled?

Just make sure you have enough bean dip. There could be dozens of people showing up.

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
Not all #walkaways marched in the pouring rain.

Don't be mad that Democrats are leaving their own party. It legally cheats them out of their own vote.

I'm not mad. I just don't see it happening like those Russian trolls are claiming.
It's been litigated. Democrats legally cheat their own voters.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?

You are getting the shit kicked out of you in early voting entirely because of these supposedly non-existent people. Wake the fuck up. Republicans couldn't even dream of these numbers in 2016, and quite a bit of the Democrats who have voted are voting straight Republican.

Even with google, the media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities to help your party you are still going to be dealt a fatal blow in this election. You are NEVER getting power ever again. You are the fucking Muslim Brotherhood of this country and we will shut your asses down officially in 2020.

You are getting the shit kicked out of you in early voting entirely because of these supposedly non-existent people. Wake the fuck up. Republicans couldn't even dream of these numbers in 2016, and quite a bit of the Democrats who have voted are voting straight Republican.

Even with google, the media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities to help your party you are still going to be dealt a fatal blow in this election. You are NEVER getting power ever again. You are the fucking Muslim Brotherhood of this country and we will shut your asses down officially in 2020.

You could be right, but I doubt it.

Prove any of this."The media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities." Come up with any sort of actual evidence of this. "The Muslim Brotherhood"? Try white Christian, Jewish, Muslim women and men from the suburbs, along with our Hindu, Sikh, and Pagan sisters and brothers in America.

You could be right, but I doubt it.
I don't.

Robin Rozier Banks

Prove any of this."The media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities." Come up with any sort of actual evidence of this. "The Muslim Brotherhood"? Try white Christian, Jewish, Muslim women and men from the suburbs, along with our Hindu, Sikh, and Pagan sisters and brothers in America.
People of all those groups marched today.

In any serious numbers at all? Let's see the crowd shot. The Washington Mall between the Lincoln Memorial and the Capitol building are chock full of CCTV cameras. Show it. Oh! All of these thundering hoards.

In any serious numbers at all? Let's see the crowd shot. The Washington Mall between the Lincoln Memorial and the Capitol building are chock full of CCTV cameras. Show it. Oh! All of these thundering hoards.
More than I initially thought despite the fact that the vast majority of the group couldn't come.

Robin Rozier Banks

If you are really a progressive and you really want peace you need to listen to Brandon's speech and listen to where the founder of this movement is coming from.

It is a beautiful speech.

More than I initially thought despite the fact that the vast majority of the group couldn't come.

Robin Rozier Banks

Why not? The rest of us get here to DC. I live around here so this is convenient. But I've seen bus-loads of people from all over the place arrive to take part in protests. For example, during the march for Women, I was on the metro car with folks with huge signs identifying themselves as people from TEXAS. They certainly journeyed a long way here to make their thoughts known.

If you are really a progressive and you really want peace you need to listen to Brandon's speech and listen to where the founder of this movement is coming from.

Vomit! It's a bullshit speech. This guy hates everybody and needs to find some woman dumb enough to have sex with him.

Vomit! It's a bullshit speech. This guy hates everybody and needs to find some woman dumb enough to have sex with him.

He is a gay guy. You didn't watch the speech. What are you so afraid of?

Robin Rozier Banks

Why not? The rest of us get here to DC. I live around here so this is convenient. But I've seen bus-loads of people from all over the place arrive to take part in protests. For example, during the march for Women, I was on the metro car with folks with huge signs identifying themselves as people from TEXAS. They certainly journeyed a long way here to make their thoughts known.
People have families to take care of, work to go to and a lot of people are scared to show themselves supporting a supposedly "right wing" movement.

Not where it mattered.

But he was the voters’ choice in more states. You obviously don’t understand the electoral college and the fact that we are a collection of states.

Not where it mattered.

He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

12 million more registered Democratic voters than republican voters, I guess you could win, but it doesn't look too good for you.
That would be a reflection of urban vs rural. Good thing urbanites don’t get to dictate life to farmers just because they have bigger numbers.

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.
The states did.

That guy is hitting all the right wing talking points. Fortunately, they are bullshit. Just because a RWNJ claims I want those things doesn't mean I do.

Forum List

Back