#Walkaway March in DC

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, 40% D, 29% R, 28% I
You are getting the shit kicked out of you in early voting entirely because of these supposedly non-existent people. Wake the fuck up. Republicans couldn't even dream of these numbers in 2016, and quite a bit of the Democrats who have voted are voting straight Republican.

Even with google, the media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities to help your party you are still going to be dealt a fatal blow in this election. You are NEVER getting power ever again. You are the fucking Muslim Brotherhood of this country and we will shut your asses down officially in 2020.

Prove any of this."The media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities." Come up with any sort of actual evidence of this. "The Muslim Brotherhood"? Try white Christian, Jewish, Muslim women and men from the suburbs, along with our Hindu, Sikh, and Pagan sisters and brothers in America.
If you are really a progressive and you really want peace you need to listen to Brandon's speech and listen to where the founder of this movement is coming from.

It is a beautiful speech.

Vomit! It's a bullshit speech. This guy hates everybody and needs to find some woman dumb enough to have sex with him.

He is a gay guy. You didn't watch the speech. What are you so afraid of?

You silly RWNJ. You actually think being gay makes him more credible on everything he says. What a goober.

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?
Yeah. Most will show up at the ballot box where it matters. Just like 2016.

Yep most voted against Trump
Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
But he was the voters’ choice in more states. You obviously don’t understand the electoral college and the fact that we are a collection of states.

You are free to keep repeating that crap all you want. Everybody knows how the electoral college works and that it didn't reflect the will of the people this time. Trump wasn't the voter's choice. Nothing you might say will change that.

Not where it mattered.

Yes, I understand how the electoral college works. That doesn't change the fact that Trump wasn't the voter's choice. He's still not.
He's not on the ballot.

People #walkaway from Dems who are.

12 million more registered Democratic voters than republican voters, I guess you could win, but it doesn't look too good for you.
That would be a reflection of urban vs rural. Good thing urbanites don’t get to dictate life to farmers just because they have bigger numbers.

You think farmers should dictate life to everyone else?

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.

Which was millions more than Trump got. The voters didn't pick that obese orange fool.
The states did.

Voters didn't pick Trump. Nothing you can say will change that.

There are hundreds of people at minimum shown in the video, moron.

I'll go better than that. I'll give you credit for a thousand, even though we both know there aren't that many. If every single one of that thousand were actually Democrats who were leaving the party, again, we both know that isn't true, there are still 12 million more registered Democratic voters than there are republican voters.
You are getting the shit kicked out of you in early voting entirely because of these supposedly non-existent people. Wake the fuck up. Republicans couldn't even dream of these numbers in 2016, and quite a bit of the Democrats who have voted are voting straight Republican.

Even with google, the media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities to help your party you are still going to be dealt a fatal blow in this election. You are NEVER getting power ever again. You are the fucking Muslim Brotherhood of this country and we will shut your asses down officially in 2020.

Prove any of this."The media and even non-American citizens cheating and even conducting illegal activities." Come up with any sort of actual evidence of this. "The Muslim Brotherhood"? Try white Christian, Jewish, Muslim women and men from the suburbs, along with our Hindu, Sikh, and Pagan sisters and brothers in America.
If you are really a progressive and you really want peace you need to listen to Brandon's speech and listen to where the founder of this movement is coming from.

Vomit! It's a bullshit speech. This guy hates everybody and needs to find some woman dumb enough to have sex with him.

He's gay.

Wow

Not where it mattered.

But he was the voters’ choice in more states. You obviously don’t understand the electoral college and the fact that we are a collection of states.

You are free to keep repeating that crap all you want. Everybody knows how the electoral college works and that it didn't reflect the will of the people this time. Trump wasn't the voter's choice. Nothing you might say will change that.

We can't win anymore so we want the rules changed!!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Now where do I routinely here this? Oh yeah, at the elementary school. Where I teach.

Not where it mattered.

Now where do I routinely here this? Oh yeah, at the elementary school. Where I teach.

Since 1888 only 2 presidents were appointed by the electoral college without winning the popular vote. Bush and Trump. It was a glitch.

Not where it mattered.

Since 1888 only 2 presidents were appointed by the electoral college without winning the popular vote. Bush and Trump. It was a glitch.

Waaaaahhhhhh, I don't like the rules now!!! Change them change them!!!

Teacher! I'm tellll----ing!!!

I hear this every day. From six year olds.

Not really an accurate comparison, but you keep repeating it. RWNJs will agree with you until the glitch hurts your party. It will happen at some point.

I watched enough of it to figure out just what sort of gutter trash this guy is and still preserve the contents of my stomach. "Hetero normativity"??? Don't waste my time. This little bitch hates most of his fellow Americans. What value is there in that?

Not really an accurate comparison, but you keep repeating it. RWNJs will agree with you until the glitch hurts your party. It will happen at some point.

You don't change the Constitution just because a "glitch" is temporarily inconvenient. As I have said, that is the thinking of children.

You don't change the Constitution just because a "glitch" is temporarily inconvenient. As I have said, that is the thinking of children.

Yes, I know you said that. I've read lots of goofy stuff you said.

Like most Leftists you can barely foist a cogent counter to any of it. You just call names and stuff.

It's sad, Bulldog. But not surprising. No Leftists surprise me, and have not for years.

Like most Leftists you can barely foist a cogent counter to any of it. You just call names and stuff.

It's sad, Bulldog. But not surprising. No Leftists surprise me, and have not for years.

No need to counter your obviously silly remarks. They speak for themselves.

No need to counter your obviously silly remarks. They speak for themselves.

More name-calling, no content. "silly".

Think better.

This "walk away" stuff is bullshit. One has to walk toward something. What would anyone walking away be walking toward? There is no alternative out there other than some stinking piles of horseshit.

I watched enough of it to figure out just what sort of gutter trash this guy is and still preserve the contents of my stomach. "Hetero normativity"??? Don't waste my time. This little bitch hates most of his fellow Americans. What value is there in that?

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow, I wonder why some great guy doesn't snap you up? You seem so nice

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow. Where did the law come from that we can no longer call out a person for what he or she is? We somehow are not supposed to differentiate between a straight white guy who devotes his time and resources to his family, community, and to humanity and a straight white guy who goes to a house of worship and sprays the worshipers with bullets, or a straight white guy who preaches hatred from his pulpit because he has a clergy collar on?
Be reminded that 11 people lost their lives yesterday while worshiping. Pipe bombs were mailed across the U.S. this week. Two American shoppers were killed this week by a guy who could not get into a Christian church. We Americans do not need this crap.

"gutter trash"

"little bitch"

Wow. Where did the law come from that we can no longer call out a person for what he or she is? We somehow are not supposed to differentiate between a straight white guy who devotes his time and resources to his family, community, and to humanity and a straight white guy who goes to a house of worship and sprays the worshipers with bullets, or a straight white guy who preaches hatred from his pulpit because he has a clergy collar on?
Be reminded that 11 people lost their lives yesterday while worshiping. Pipe bombs were mailed across the U.S. this week. Two American shoppers were killed this week by a guy who could not get into a Christian church. We Americans do not need this crap.

Are you okay? I mean are you mentally sound?

Did you forget that we were not talking about the loon who shot up the synagogue or the pipe bomber but the perfectly peaceful GAY guy who started the Walk Away movement? THAT is who you called "gutter trash" and a "little bitch". Are you frequently under the influence so you cannot keep your insults straight? I'm really worried about you and will pray for you in church today

I'm sure the crowds will show up later. Are you sure they all had the right date and address?

Not where it mattered.

Hillary Clinton wasn't either, idiot.

She only got a plurality of the votes.
The over voting only came from already blue States of California and NewYork. Trump won in a landslide and the REAL popular vote.

Forum List

Back