Wake The Hell Up White People!

Your opinion of choice is your entitlement of course, however it is a rather burdensome waste of time for someone who has been personally surrounded by an abundance of positive role models to attempt to have an adult and objective conversation with a segment of society whose every argument is obviously constructed to paint a picture of the MAJORITY of a single group of people as being inherently inferior, without contributing any sensible ideas towards solutions, which in fact, makes such a person nothing more than a reporting parrot of what they read that lacks any critical thinking skills.

Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will cede to you that I see an inferior culture with unlimited potential going to waste. I have never known a completely objective person, only those more objective than others. I furthermore reject the idea that we are incumbent to find a solution unless there is a general consensus on the root of the problem. To deny my analysis of the problem simply because you want to ignore it only affirms my previous observation that the denial of problems caused by black culture is a cultural attribute of black culture.

A fairly large percentage of my spare time and some disposable income is spent on the board of directors of a non profit organization in California that operates 25 transitional living facilities as well as sponsors educational programs through various internal and grant funded sources to assist some of those that you believe are influenced by "predetermined cultural conditions". One common denominator that I already knew was true going into this venture 10 years ago has been proven to me over and over, and that is that there is not a significant difference between various races of people who are in dire conditions of poverty, whether it is generational or created through a recent turn of events, and the desperation that they often feel will in some cases influence the decisions that they make.

To say that there is not a significant difference of those in poverty of all races is to ignore a mountain of evidence brought forth by years of arrests and convictions of violent criminals. Men are more likely to commit violent acts than women for example. Poor women are therefore not the same as poor men when it comes to acts of violence. Black men rape white women much more than white men rape black women (A figure so low the DOJ places it at 0%). Thus there are clear differences for interracial rape regardless of income. The statistics on violent crime and murder are just as damning when blacks are highly over represented in that category despite the fact that there are more poor whites than blacks. There is a difference and I attribute it to culture.

I could recount case after case where most of these people have gone on rebuild and prosper. And in just about every situation most needing help were willing to incorporate dramatic change into their lives and did not "blame" anyone, especially the ubiquitous "white man" for their mistakes.

And I would likely agree with you . But the black protesters in the streets of Baltimore and Ferguson seem to think that "Black Lives Matter," (Which of course, they do) letting us know that they think white people don't care. The "White privilege narrative doesn't help either. We are surrounded by people making excuses for the inexcusable to make a political point and that point is that white folks created the deviance in the black community.

NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RACIAL DEMOGRAPHIC IS. White, Black or Hispanic, their background stories are often the same, and poverty was a driver in their decision making process.

Violent crime dispels this myth. Poor people don't rape to feed their bellies. Poor people don't commit arson to shelter themselves. Poor people don't brawl outside the Shoe Locker because they want the new Air Jordans. Once again there are slightly more/less blacks arrested than whites for murder despite the fact that there are way more poor whites than blacks. That is a clear distinction and the question is how did that difference come about? There offenders of various crimes often vary greatly according to race. Some contest its because of racism. That, in my opinion, is simply making excuses for the criminals that commit the crime on the basis of their skin color.

Therefore, my personal time is much better spent providing the same type of mentoring and coaching in the area of life skill development that I was fortunate to receive, early in life, as well as instilling in the younger generation of my own family some of the warning signs of some of the types that one encounters in this forum, more possibly one on one in the real world where they are not insulated by the comfort of a keyboard and screen, and much more apt to play more subtle games.

I have yet to encounter a statistic posting, cut and paste, message board philosopher here that had anything of value to say that I have not already read or seen long ago.

Thanks for answering my question.

It's a noble pursuit. Good luck.

"Your analysis"? You did not present an analysis, you just reported the fact that you have read an assortment of statistics, and then arrived at a conclusion that you feel is an accurate assessment of the "culture" of the majority of a group of people.

I am speaking of case histories of individuls, most of of whom I have spoken to personally and you are using a relatively small number of troublemakers in Ferguson
as a barometer when those rioters do not even represent the general behavior of the majority of black citizens in that town alone.

I stopped reading after that. I am speaking of actual people that I have talked to and interacted with over a period of a decade versus cutting and pasting articles and passing them off as "my analysis".

Do you have any original thoughts or experiences?

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Last edited:
Your opinion of choice is your entitlement of course, however it is a rather burdensome waste of time for someone who has been personally surrounded by an abundance of positive role models to attempt to have an adult and objective conversation with a segment of society whose every argument is obviously constructed to paint a picture of the MAJORITY of a single group of people as being inherently inferior, without contributing any sensible ideas towards solutions, which in fact, makes such a person nothing more than a reporting parrot of what they read that lacks any critical thinking skills.

Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will ce

Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will cede to you that I see an inferior culture with unlimited potential going to waste. I have never known a completely objective person, only those more objective than others. I furthermore reject the idea that we are incumbent to find a solution unless there is a general consensus on the root of the problem. To deny my analysis of the problem simply because you want to ignore it only affirms my previous observation that the denial of problems caused by black culture is a cultural attribute of black culture.

A fairly large percentage of my spare time and some disposable income is spent on the board of directors of a non profit organization in California that operates 25 transitional living facilities as well as sponsors educational programs through various internal and grant funded sources to assist some of those that you believe are influenced by "predetermined cultural conditions". One common denominator that I already knew was true going into this venture 10 years ago has been proven to me over and over, and that is that there is not a significant difference between various races of people who are in dire conditions of poverty, whether it is generational or created through a recent turn of events, and the desperation that they often feel will in some cases influence the decisions that they make.

To say that there is not a significant difference of those in poverty of all races is to ignore a mountain of evidence brought forth by years of arrests and convictions of violent criminals. Men are more likely to commit violent acts than women for example. Poor women are therefore not the same as poor men when it comes to acts of violence. Black men rape white women much more than white men rape black women (A figure so low the DOJ places it at 0%). Thus there are clear differences for interracial rape regardless of income. The statistics on violent crime and murder are just as damning when blacks are highly over represented in that category despite the fact that there are more poor whites than blacks. There is a difference and I attribute it to culture.

I could recount case after case where most of these people have gone on rebuild and prosper. And in just about every situation most needing help were willing to incorporate dramatic change into their lives and did not "blame" anyone, especially the ubiquitous "white man" for their mistakes.

And I would likely agree with you . But the black protesters in the streets of Baltimore and Ferguson seem to think that "Black Lives Matter," (Which of course, they do) letting us know that they think white people don't care. The "White privilege narrative doesn't help either. We are surrounded by people making excuses for the inexcusable to make a political point and that point is that white folks created the deviance in the black community.

NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RACIAL DEMOGRAPHIC IS. White, Black or Hispanic, their background stories are often the same, and poverty was a driver in their decision making process.

Violent crime dispels this myth. Poor people don't rape to feed their bellies. Poor people don't commit arson to shelter themselves. Poor people don't brawl outside the Shoe Locker because they want the new Air Jordans. Once again there are slightly more/less blacks arrested than whites for murder despite the fact that there are way more poor whites than blacks. That is a clear distinction and the question is how did that difference come about? There offenders of various crimes often vary greatly according to race. Some contest its because of racism. That, in my opinion, is simply making excuses for the criminals that commit the crime on the basis of their skin color.

Therefore, my personal time is much better spent providing the same type of mentoring and coaching in the area of life skill development that I was fortunate to receive, early in life, as well as instilling in the younger generation of my own family some of the warning signs of some of the types that one encounters in this forum, more possibly one on one in the real world where they are not insulated by the comfort of a keyboard and screen, and much more apt to play more subtle games.

I have yet to encounter a statistic posting, cut and paste, message board philosopher here that had anything of value to say that I have not already read or seen long ago.

"Your analysis"? You did not present an analysis, you just reported the fact that you have read an assortment of statistics, and then arrived at a conclusion that you feel is an accurate assessment of the "culture" of the majority of a group of people.

I am speaking of case histories of individuls, most of of whom I have spoken to personally and you are using a relatively small number of troublemakers in Ferguson
as a barometer when those rioters do not even represent the general behavior of the majority of black citizens in that town alone.

I stopped reading after that. I am speaking of actual people that I have talked to and interacted with over a period of a decade versus cutting and pasting articles and passing them off as "my analysis".

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Now the Mexican half of me is going to write this so you WHITE TRASH LIBERALS can just deal with it.

A culture ANY culture is like a plant and it needs a foundation and guiding. You white people have ALLOWED the white trash liberals to infest and infect the negro. You have ALLOWED white trash liberals to remove God and replace him with Obama and Sharpton.

Thus white trash liberals have destroyed a people a culture God made. You white people have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to remove guidance/law to the negro thus ALLOWING an entire culture to grow feral.

This IS why the feral negro runs your streets looting and burning and killing. They have NO respect for life, theirs or anybodies. Then you ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to put programs up INSTEAD of JOBS.

YOU allowed the WHITE TRASH liberals to REWARD the feral negro instead of instilling any degree of pride in self or culture. You have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberal to teach feral negro's they are victims and YOU are the abuser!

Okay fine let's see a show of hands. How many of YOU have...
Hung a negro?
Bought or sold a negro?
Killed a negro?
Raped a negro?

The WHITE TRASH liberals have spent the last 30 year saying the negro needs democrats help! The ONLY thing the negro NEEDS is for democrats to get the hell out of the way! Now some of you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S might be happy sucking Hillary's anus.

But the negro does NOT need that, NOT a REAL negro because a REAL negro is a damn site smarter then you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S
The negro became free when WHITE TRASH PORCH MONKEY'S got their asses kicked and the negro will advance and attain when the existing WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S get THEIR asses kicked again.

The negro does NOT need your help. The negro NEEDS you to get out of the way. And the Hispanics? Well in spite of the ones YOU ILLEGALLY import they have GOD and they have WORK ETHICS.

The AMERICAN MEXICAN is getting ready to shape the country to what GOD WANTS. NOT some WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY.
See you at the polls pinheads.

Manuel Labor will be a harder driver than Simon Legree ever was.

I see these large Mexican families in Walmart a lot.

Six to ten kids, all clean and well behaved, with a father and a mother.

I'll take them as neighbors any day.

In two generations they will be Republicans living in the far outer suburbs, trying to escape the ghetto rats who don't know who their fuckin' daddy is.

Basically you're saying that democrats/liberals hold blacks back.
That is exactly what he is saying.

Look around.

Where are blacks in the most desperate condition?

In the big Dem cities, or course.

And when the Hispanics increase enough to control the vote, and kick the Dems out, the free fuckin' ride will end for millions of ghetto rats.

At a segregated lunch counter in Tennessee, Elvis Presley is waiting for his bacon and eggs while a woman waits for her sandwich. she is not permitted to sit. 1956

ZkYQBye.jpg
I question the picture and here is why.
If the lighting was from behind his body shadow would be on the counter.
If the lighting was from the side his arm shadow would be on the counter.
See the light on HER forehead? Where's the light on his or his jacket?
Look at the color of his hand compared to his face. Lot of things in that picture don't add up.
Looks fake to me.

'56 was a long time ago, '65 Civil Rights Act was a long time ago.

Time for "African-Americans' to fuckin' get over it, and become Americans.

Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise given the fact you're a liar.
So are you saying C Clayton Jones the negro mind is not equal?
That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.
Your not only a racist you are down right stupid.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

Your nothing but a low life racist, deal with it.
White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?
Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives and daughters. Asians simply found out more about your culture than you even know and beat you at your own game. Even still white males hold all the cards in this country despite Asians outpacing you in academics.
Get over it asswipe.

Ancient history does not account for the miserable conditions and violence in the Black community, blame that on Dems and the Talented Tenth that use poor blacks like rented mules.

Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives.

They weren't slaves? I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country via a contract that was highly suspect considering what they got and that was long after slavery was abolished.

Culture and religion? I guess you've never noticed that South East Asia went through a dramatic Westernization period. Chinese culture and religion, Japanese culture and religion, Korean culture and religion, Filipino culture and religion, and Indian culture and religion is a shadow of their former selves. They were all colonized and forced into westernization.

Primal fear of black rape?

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

I guess they were on to something huh?
I didnt ask how suspect their contracts were. I said Asians were never slaves. Stop deflecting and support your claim. You know I am going to embarrass you again so you might wnat to concede now.

So after all I posted were down to this lone point huh? And despite the fact you ignored the other half of that sentence? I countered every point you presented. You, in turn, give me this? I think I can safely say that embarrassment is safely diverted.
Yes. You posted mostly deflections. Address the point and stop stalling. Why did you say the Asians were enslaved? here is your original post I called you out on you ancient fool.

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?

Good then.
Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives.

They weren't slaves? I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country via a contract that was highly suspect considering what they got and that was long after slavery was abolished.

Culture and religion? I guess you've never noticed that South East Asia went through a dramatic Westernization period. Chinese culture and religion, Japanese culture and religion, Korean culture and religion, Filipino culture and religion, and Indian culture and religion is a shadow of their former selves. They were all colonized and forced into westernization.

Primal fear of black rape?

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

I guess they were on to something huh?
I didnt ask how suspect their contracts were. I said Asians were never slaves. Stop deflecting and support your claim. You know I am going to embarrass you again so you might wnat to concede now.

So after all I posted were down to this lone point huh? And despite the fact you ignored the other half of that sentence? I countered every point you presented. You, in turn, give me this? I think I can safely say that embarrassment is safely diverted.
Yes. You posted mostly deflections. Address the point and stop stalling. Why did you say the Asians were enslaved? here is your original post I called you out on you ancient fool.

Good then. I will assume you have ceded every other point and I will then point out the fact that you ignored "I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country ... ... ... and that was long after slavery was abolished." Meaning, if anything, freedmen should have gotten a head start. However I will agree with you that African American culture is a joke. Of course Africans also do well, though not as well as Asians, in American schools. Also better than white folks I will cede to you. Whats the excuse for African Americans? Once again I will point to African American culture.
And breeding on the short bus.

Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will ce

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Now the Mexican half of me is going to write this so you WHITE TRASH LIBERALS can just deal with it.

A culture ANY culture is like a plant and it needs a foundation and guiding. You white people have ALLOWED the white trash liberals to infest and infect the negro. You have ALLOWED white trash liberals to remove God and replace him with Obama and Sharpton.

Thus white trash liberals have destroyed a people a culture God made. You white people have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to remove guidance/law to the negro thus ALLOWING an entire culture to grow feral.

This IS why the feral negro runs your streets looting and burning and killing. They have NO respect for life, theirs or anybodies. Then you ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to put programs up INSTEAD of JOBS.

YOU allowed the WHITE TRASH liberals to REWARD the feral negro instead of instilling any degree of pride in self or culture. You have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberal to teach feral negro's they are victims and YOU are the abuser!

Hung a negro?
Bought or sold a negro?
Killed a negro?
Raped a negro?

The WHITE TRASH liberals have spent the last 30 year saying the negro needs democrats help! The ONLY thing the negro NEEDS is for democrats to get the hell out of the way! Now some of you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S might be happy sucking Hillary's anus.

But the negro does NOT need that, NOT a REAL negro because a REAL negro is a damn site smarter then you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S
The negro became free when WHITE TRASH PORCH MONKEY'S got their asses kicked and the negro will advance and attain when the existing WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S get THEIR asses kicked again.

The negro does NOT need your help. The negro NEEDS you to get out of the way. And the Hispanics? Well in spite of the ones YOU ILLEGALLY import they have GOD and they have WORK ETHICS.

The AMERICAN MEXICAN is getting ready to shape the country to what GOD WANTS. NOT some WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY.
Whites didn't complain about welfare until blacks started taking it.

Hung a negro?
Bought or sold a negro?
Killed a negro?
Raped a negro?

I hate the Latino influence on our culture. Telemundo. Slick bull. I mean pit bull. Such a slick Rico swava. That Ricky Martin horn shit. Living laveda loca. So fucking gay. No offense to gays. I'd rather live next to a gay than a family of wetbacks.

But give it 2 generations and you'll assimilate.

I bet youre a rubio supporter? Just like blacks voted Obama you'd be smart to nominate that guy who's parents illegally immigrated from Cuba. Lol

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Where did I suggest that the data you posted "does not exist"? I know that it does, because I have seen the majority of it before.

Lastly since by your admission , "I have a track record of proper sentence structure".

That being said, what is so difficult to understand about my question regarding your personal life experiences that support your belief in the statistics that you copy and post?

There are people in abundace here who are nowhere near to being your intellectual equal who freely discuss what their personal experiences have led them to believe.

Statistics generally would support the fact that a serial killer, crooked hedge fund manager or pedophile would most likely be a white male, however they do not comprise the majority of white males just as black males who you seem to believe are typically prone to corruption are not generally rapists or marauding thugs with an ax to grind with the white population.

It seems like a perfectly normal question to me.

Last edited:
I'd rather live next to a gay than a family of wetbacks.

And neither would be in a hurry to live next to a bigoted douche like you.
I'm the best person. The fact that conservative assholes can't tell says more about you than me.

You have PROVEN yourself to be a piece of shit.
Says the maggot.

Where are any posts from me demonstrating anything like the racist bullshit you constantly display here, asshole?

Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise given the fact you're a liar.
So are you saying C Clayton Jones the negro mind is not equal?
That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.
Your not only a racist you are down right stupid.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

Your nothing but a low life racist, deal with it.
White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?
then why do 1st generation Asians that come from totalitarian brutal dictatorships who have been brutalized for generations come here and out perform blacks ?

No stupid. First off white women benefit from AA more than anyone. The programs are to make up for white male AA for the past 400 years.
So now YOUR agreeing with C Clayton Jones? Are YOU kidding? That the negro NEEDS AA to get anywhere? That his mind is not enough? YOU bought into that crap?

Maybe YOU need AA maybe YOU are to stupid. YOU bought that line of crap from the white trash liberal porch monkey's. How do YOU look yourself in the mirror when YOU belong to a group that says because YOU are black YOU need help.

How do YOU look yourself in the mirror after selling out every shred of human dignity?
Yes I agree white men need 400 years of help while they legislated themselves 400 years of white male AA. It makes sense. White males suffer from a inferiority complex of epic proportions.
why is Africa a shithole ? and don't try to blame whitey just look at what happened to south Africa when white rule was ended.

No stupid. First off white women benefit from AA more than anyone. The programs are to make up for white male AA for the past 400 years.
So now YOUR agreeing with C Clayton Jones? Are YOU kidding? That the negro NEEDS AA to get anywhere? That his mind is not enough? YOU bought into that crap?

Maybe YOU need AA maybe YOU are to stupid. YOU bought that line of crap from the white trash liberal porch monkey's. How do YOU look yourself in the mirror when YOU belong to a group that says because YOU are black YOU need help.

How do YOU look yourself in the mirror after selling out every shred of human dignity?
Yes I agree white men need 400 years of help while they legislated themselves 400 years of white male AA. It makes sense. White males suffer from a inferiority complex of epic proportions.
blacks were not allowed to read or write at that time .so there were no blacks drawing up plans or reading blueprints ........they carried the wood and bricks [laborers] .

Hung a negro?
Bought or sold a negro?
Killed a negro?
Raped a negro?

So you have dual citizenship?

Forum List

Back