WHITE slaves were more numerous than blacks in early America

http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm
The Forgotten White Slaves Of America by Nehesy Rasta Livewire

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so

Maybe in the short term but by the mid 16th century after the discoveries of mountains of silver and the reality that they couldn't meet demand by using just Europeans...Well, they started shipping milllions of negroes to the America's...By the 17th into the 19th century you had 10-13 million blacks shipped here. This is far higher then the European "indentured".

I think whites were never slaves as in slave for life, and so are their children. They were indentured servants for a period of years.

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so

Yep. And yet modern poor whites dont use their ancestors enslavement for their current poverty.

I think whites were never slaves as in slave for life, and so are their children. They were indentured servants for a period of years.

Not true. Kids were born into it. In fact...its the foundation of the word "kidnapping".

Time for the race talk.

Yep. And yet modern poor whites dont use their ancestors enslavement for their current poverty.

modern poor whites in the USA have no reason to do so. Blacks in the USA were marginalized BASED
on color-------they were still "colored" and impoverished after Lincoln signed the declaration of
Independence and STILL marginalized------you should
get over your disgusting bigotry

I've read that there are more slaves now than at any time in history.

Its to the shame of the human race that money is so much more valuable than human beings.

Same with killing for damn TV. Human lives are and should be more valuable than a THING but they're not.

Every society enslaved and used people for economic purposes. The fact that blacks are the only ones that use it as a excuse to hurt people and destroy is kind of fucked up.

blacks were enslaved "by definition" for millennia ----
all of society has to get over the idea ------not just blacks.---
in fact ALL OF THE WORLD------the USA is not the only racist against black society------ for your interest----the most "black is icky" people I have ever encountered have been IRANIANS. Arabs are willing
to screw a black female slave but NOT MARRY one---
in general------ and never let one of his daughters do so. anti black sentiment is widespread

well----actually you are kinda wrong-----you may be right if you refer only to North America----the british colonies. Slavery of whites----thruout history, has definitely included life-time chattel slavery-----lots and lots of it

well----actually you are kinda wrong-----you may be right if you refer only to North America----the british colonies. Slavery of whites----thruout history, has definitely included life-time chattel slavery-----lots and lots of it
Has little or nothing to with British colonies in North America.

The early indentured servants and very few white "slaves" either died out, ran away, or got their freedom dues. That is why the Africans were brought to the colonies. By 1700, they outnumbered the white servants and by 1750 the American-born slaves outnumbered those being transported in.

Thus endeth the lesson.

And please close the thread.

Has little or nothing to with British colonies in North America.
pp

I was referring to the "INDENTURED SERVANT" thing-------definitely a british kind of thing ---SHEEEEESH. the british used the colonies as
points of EXILE for convicts------even before Australia.
The Spanish enslaved RACIALLY---blacks and American indigenous

So did the British, using Charlestown as an import/export slave port: blacks into Carolina and Indians to the West Indies.

So did the British, using Charlestown as an import/export slave port: blacks into Carolina and Indians to the West Indies.

yes----I was SPECIFICALLY addressing indentured servidude which EARLY ON was "white" and probably
a bit more common than racial slavery in DA COLONIES

yes----I was SPECIFICALLY addressing indentured servidude which EARLY ON was "white" and probably
a bit more common than racial slavery in DA COLONIES
Much more common before 1700, though shipping Indians to the West Indies was not uncommon.

Time for the race talk.

Slavery was historically not a racial issue before the Atlantic slave trade, true. In point of fact hat activity (shipping slaves from Africa to the Americas) created racism as we know it today. Because in order for these Christian Europeans to justify their subhuman treatment of their prisoners they had to invent the rationalization myth that they were "inferior" and "not really human". We're still paying for that today.

Forum List

Back