Wake The Hell Up White People!

Looks like I have both of these albino clowns at a loss for words. They both cant seem to answer the very simple question. Why did white males need 400 years of white male AA in order to get ahead? I think its a simple one that should be answered.

I replied. You ignored. Then you latched on to the only argument you thought you could win. The issue was clarified and now you crow victory? I tried to argue you point to point. The moment I did you ignored me. You are therefore the legitimate definition of that all too often misapplied word that means "ignorant person."

Looks like I have both of these albino clowns at a loss for words. They both cant seem to answer the very simple question. Why did white males need 400 years of white male AA in order to get ahead? I think its a simple one that should be answered.

I replied. You ignored. Then you latched on to the only argument you thought you could win. The issue was clarified and now you crow victory? I tried to argue you point to point. The moment I did you ignored me. You are therefore the legitimate definition of that all too often misapplied word that means "ignorant person."
Where is your reply? I dont see it in the thread. Did you imagine it and forget to type it? Why dont you tell me what post number addresses that question?

Good then.
Good then. I will assume you have ceded every other point and I will then point out the fact that you ignored "I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country ... ... ... and that was long after slavery was abolished." Meaning, if anything, freedmen should have gotten a head start. However I will agree with you that African American culture is a joke. Of course Africans also do well, though not as well as Asians, in American schools. Also better than white folks I will cede to you. Whats the excuse for African Americans? Once again I will point to African American culture.
You assume a lot of things. Let me be the first to correct your assumptions. Until you answer the question put to you i wont entertain any of your deflections. Get to work addressing the lie about Asians being enslaved here in the US.

Where did I say that? And another bullshit reply in 5. 4. 3. 2. .. .. ..
Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

Never meant to infer they were slaves. Just that they were closer to slavery than you give them credit for. Nonetheless the slavery issue is still moot because Asians got here mostly after the abolition of slavery. So once again blacks should have had a head start. So whats their excuse?
Sorry Pubis. The slavery issue and its effects are a major reason some Black people are still not achieving to this day. The lessons learned during slavery and Jim Crow have damaged the Black family almost to the point completely decimating us. However, we are strong and will correct this in time. I'm not asking for your agreement on this. I'm letting you know the facts. Until you can accept that you will always be a joke and not considered a serious interlocutor.

Yeah, you aren't connecting A to B for me. Asians adopt western ways/values and they succeed. Blacks ignore western ways/values for some made up values of their own and they fail. Even their own African counterparts are laughing at them.

Where is your reply? I dont see it in the thread. Did you imagine it and forget to type it? Why dont you tell me what post number addresses that question.
Wake The Hell Up White People Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Where is your reply? I dont see it in the thread. Did you imagine it and forget to type it? Why dont you tell me what post number addresses that question.
Wake The Hell Up White People Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Are you so emotional you are having a hard time reading? Thats your deflection post where you implied Asians were slaves. I asked why you and the other albino clown couldnt answer the simple question of ....

Why did white males need 400 years of white male AA in order to get ahead?

BTW if you deflect again I will take it as your concession.

Good then.
Good then. I will assume you have ceded every other point and I will then point out the fact that you ignored "I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country ... ... ... and that was long after slavery was abolished." Meaning, if anything, freedmen should have gotten a head start. However I will agree with you that African American culture is a joke. Of course Africans also do well, though not as well as Asians, in American schools. Also better than white folks I will cede to you. Whats the excuse for African Americans? Once again I will point to African American culture.
You assume a lot of things. Let me be the first to correct your assumptions. Until you answer the question put to you i wont entertain any of your deflections. Get to work addressing the lie about Asians being enslaved here in the US.

Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

Never meant to infer they were slaves. Just that they were closer to slavery than you give them credit for. Nonetheless the slavery issue is still moot because Asians got here mostly after the abolition of slavery. So once again blacks should have had a head start. So whats their excuse?
Sorry Pubis. The slavery issue and its effects are a major reason some Black people are still not achieving to this day. The lessons learned during slavery and Jim Crow have damaged the Black family almost to the point completely decimating us. However, we are strong and will correct this in time. I'm not asking for your agreement on this. I'm letting you know the facts. Until you can accept that you will always be a joke and not considered a serious interlocutor.
How long were YOU a slave? What white man bull whipped YOU?
YOU bought in. YOU sold yourself. And now you are pandering right here BEGGING for time because YOU don't have the balls to go after something.

But YOU NEED guilt and that tit is dry. Guilt don't play no more.

Are you so emotional you are having a hard time reading? Thats your deflection post where you implied Asians were slaves. I asked why you and the other albino clown couldnt answer the simple question of ....

An intelligent person does not counter facts by calling them deflections without first explain why they are deflections. A contradiction is not an argument.

Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

How long were YOU a slave? What white man bull whipped YOU?
YOU bought in. YOU sold yourself. And now you are pandering right here BEGGING for time because YOU don't have the balls to go after something.

But YOU NEED guilt and that tit is dry. Guilt don't play no more.
Why did white males need 400 years of white male AA in order to get ahead? Last chance.

An intelligent person does not counter facts by calling them deflections without first explain why they are deflections.
This and your other scribbling are deflections because they never answered my question. Thanks for conceding you cant and wont address the question. That was too easy. :laugh:

An intelligent person does not counter facts by calling them deflections without first explain why they are deflections.
This and your other scribbling are deflections because they never answered my question. Thanks for conceding you cant and wont address the question. That was too easy. :laugh:

More evidence that you have no intention to argue me point by point.

Of course I have no intention of arguing about your silly points that have nothing to do with the question I put to you. You cant even address the first point. :itsok:

Of course I have no intention of arguing about your silly points that have nothing to do with the question I put to you. You cant even address the first point. :itsok:

Already done. See below.

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise given the fact you're a liar.
So are you saying C Clayton Jones the negro mind is not equal?
That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.
Your not only a racist you are down right stupid.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

Your nothing but a low life racist, deal with it.
White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?
Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives.

They weren't slaves? I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country via a contract that was highly suspect considering what they got and that was long after slavery was abolished.

Culture and religion? I guess you've never noticed that South East Asia went through a dramatic Westernization period. Chinese culture and religion, Japanese culture and religion, Korean culture and religion, Filipino culture and religion, and Indian culture and religion is a shadow of their former selves. They were all colonized and forced into westernization.

Primal fear of black rape?

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

I guess they were on to something huh?

What you've done amounts to this.

You need to grow up and face facts. If you can't make it in today's world you are a loser. And if Asians can pull ahead of Whites well then maybe it's just pride of culture. They ARE pretty damn proud of what they do and for a damn good reason. They tend to do it well.

While the Asian car builder was going to school and then a job he was ready. And negro culture was learning thug from the democrat who were WELL versed in thug. Damn, do YOU need a wake up call.

You need to grow up and face facts. If you can't make it in today's world you are a loser. And if Asians can pull ahead of Whites well then maybe it's just pride of culture. They ARE pretty damn proud of what they do and for a damn good reason. They tend to do it well.

While the Asian car builder was going to school and then a job he was ready. And negro culture was learning thug from the democrat who were WELL versed in thug. Damn, do YOU need a wake up call.

Take an African and/or Asian newborn from the poverty of Africa/Asia and place him in the black ghettos of the United States and, so as long as his parents come with him, he will likely blow blacks out of the water on income and education. Asclepias often looks to his excuse of a 400 year AA plan for whites while ignoring the fact that poor Africans and Asians often surpass black Americans in less than a generation. The only difference is that Africans and Asians admire the rule of law and value the benefit of an education. Black Americans value hiphop, Air Jordan's, a bag of weed, and a victim-hood status of which is the only source of any political power they have. The only way to help the plight of the black American is for white people to stop giving a shit about them and rewarding them for their deviant behavior with taxpayer money. Abolishing Affirmative Action wouldn't hurt either. Force them to earn their keep and quit paying for their illegitimate children and they might wake up.

Last edited:

Take an African and/or Asian newborn from the poverty of Africa/Asia and place him in the black ghettos of the United States and, so as long as his parents come with him, he will likely blow blacks out of the water on income and education. Asclepias often looks to his excuse of a 400 year AA plan for whites while ignoring the fact that poor Africans and Asians often surpass black Americans in less than a generation. The only difference is that Africans and Asians admire the rule of law and value the benefit of an education. Black Americans value hiphop, Air Jordan's, a bag of weed, and a victim-hood status of which is the only source of any political power they have. The only way to help the plight of the black American is for white people to stop giving a shit about them and rewarding them for their deviant behavior with taxpayer money.
Bravo sir, bravo.

That's interesting. On another forum, a rugby forum, I interact with a Ghanaian who arrived in the US when he was five. He speaks not only of the differences between 'African Americans' and him and his community but also the resentment aroused in him when he is consistently stopped by police while running in hoody and jeans.

Last edited:
That's interesting. On another forum, a rugby forum, I interact with a Ghanaian who arrived in the US when he was five. He speaks not only of the differences between 'African Americans' and he and his community but also the resentment aroused in him when he is consistently stopped by police while running in hoody and jeans.

The moment the officers notice his accent and polite demeanor is the moment thy notice they have the wrong man. Sure, he may be black, he may be in a crime addled neighborhood, he may be running, but the accent tells them that he likely owns the convenience store down the street. They would be right to think so.

Wake up angry fragile white people its time for your Meds ...and your enemas...git 'er done ... Nurse Ratchet will tighten up all your loose screws wing nuts

drwingnut-looping.gif

Forum List

Back