Wake The Hell Up White People!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now the Mexican half of me is going to write this so you WHITE TRASH LIBERALS can just deal with it.

A culture ANY culture is like a plant and it needs a foundation and guiding. You white people have ALLOWED the white trash liberals to infest and infect the negro. You have ALLOWED white trash liberals to remove God and replace him with Obama and Sharpton.

Thus white trash liberals have destroyed a people a culture God made. You white people have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to remove guidance/law to the negro thus ALLOWING an entire culture to grow feral.

This IS why the feral negro runs your streets looting and burning and killing. They have NO respect for life, theirs or anybodies. Then you ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberals to put programs up INSTEAD of JOBS.

YOU allowed the WHITE TRASH liberals to REWARD the feral negro instead of instilling any degree of pride in self or culture. You have ALLOWED WHITE TRASH liberal to teach feral negro's they are victims and YOU are the abuser!

Okay fine let's see a show of hands. How many of YOU have...
Hung a negro?
Bought or sold a negro?
Killed a negro?
Raped a negro?

The WHITE TRASH liberals have spent the last 30 year saying the negro needs democrats help! The ONLY thing the negro NEEDS is for democrats to get the hell out of the way! Now some of you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S might be happy sucking Hillary's anus.

But the negro does NOT need that, NOT a REAL negro because a REAL negro is a damn site smarter then you WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S
The negro became free when WHITE TRASH PORCH MONKEY'S got their asses kicked and the negro will advance and attain when the existing WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S get THEIR asses kicked again.

The negro does NOT need your help. The negro NEEDS you to get out of the way. And the Hispanics? Well in spite of the ones YOU ILLEGALLY import they have GOD and they have WORK ETHICS.

The AMERICAN MEXICAN is getting ready to shape the country to what GOD WANTS. NOT some WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY.
See you at the polls pinheads.

I might even agree with a lot of what you've posted, but I can't cotton to a lot of the context. I would tone it down, but I also understand that you're out of fucks to give about PC.

I might even agree with a lot of what you've posted, but I can't cotton to a lot of the context. I would tone it down, but I also understand that you're out of fucks to give about PC.
You actually read the whole rant? (and you are right...toned down and presented intellectually and honestly - it is a valid argument.

He suffers from teaperism...he isn't that bright, he is a lemming and hate clouds his judgement.

• Banned
When you swat a mule with a stick and he don't move you pick up a baseball bat. He moves.

At a segregated lunch counter in Tennessee, Elvis Presley is waiting for his bacon and eggs while a woman waits for her sandwich. she is not permitted to sit. 1956

ZkYQBye.jpg

At a segregated lunch counter in Tennessee, Elvis Presley is waiting for his bacon and eggs while a woman waits for her sandwich. she is not permitted to sit. 1956

ZkYQBye.jpg
In 1956, I was a one year old. I was incapable of sitting. And I shit in my pants. My nourishment came from a lactating nipple.

Did that Black woman suckle a lactating nipple? :dunno:

ZkYQBye.jpg
I question the picture and here is why.
If the lighting was from behind his body shadow would be on the counter.
If the lighting was from the side his arm shadow would be on the counter.
See the light on HER forehead? Where's the light on his or his jacket?
Look at the color of his hand compared to his face. Lot of things in that picture don't add up.

Basically you're saying that democrats/liberals hold blacks back.
Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise given the fact you're a liar.
So are you saying C Clayton Jones the negro mind is not equal?
That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.
Your not only a racist you are down right stupid.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

Your nothing but a low life racist, deal with it.

Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
No stupid. First off white women benefit from AA more than anyone. The programs are to make up for white male AA for the past 400 years.

This is a lie.

That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?

No stupid. First off white women benefit from AA more than anyone. The programs are to make up for white male AA for the past 400 years.
So now YOUR agreeing with C Clayton Jones? Are YOU kidding? That the negro NEEDS AA to get anywhere? That his mind is not enough? YOU bought into that crap?

Maybe YOU need AA maybe YOU are to stupid. YOU bought that line of crap from the white trash liberal porch monkey's. How do YOU look yourself in the mirror when YOU belong to a group that says because YOU are black YOU need help.

How do YOU look yourself in the mirror after selling out every shred of human dignity?

So now YOUR agreeing with C Clayton Jones? Are YOU kidding? That the negro NEEDS AA to get anywhere? That his mind is not enough? YOU bought into that crap?

Maybe YOU need AA maybe YOU are to stupid. YOU bought that line of crap from the white trash liberal porch monkey's. How do YOU look yourself in the mirror when YOU belong to a group that says because YOU are black YOU need help.

How do YOU look yourself in the mirror after selling out every shred of human dignity?
Yes I agree white men need 400 years of help while they legislated themselves 400 years of white male AA. It makes sense. White males suffer from a inferiority complex of epic proportions.

This is a lie.

White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?

Forum List

Back