Wake The Hell Up White People!

Basically you're saying that democrats/liberals hold blacks back.
Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise given the fact you're a liar.
So are you saying C Clayton Jones the negro mind is not equal?
That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.
Your not only a racist you are down right stupid.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

Your nothing but a low life racist, deal with it.
White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?
Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives and daughters. Asians simply found out more about your culture than you even know and beat you at your own game. Even still white males hold all the cards in this country despite Asians outpacing you in academics.

Yeah they do. All those programs SUGGEST the negro mind is not able. THAT is racist and they are making second class citizens by do it.
This is a lie.

That it needs help? That what the Asians DID in twenty years the negro could not in one hundred?

YOU are the one lying. I think it can if you and your fellow WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONEY'S get the hell out of the way.

The ONLY reason YOU or YOUR kind do anything is to enlarge government and INCREASE dependence. YOU and YOUR fellow RACIST WHITE TRASH LIBERAL PORCH MONKEY'S are ENSLAVING the negro via programs.

YOU used them to build the south and NOW are using them to build big government. It's time someone looked at you and called your PATHETIC bulls8it.

White men needed 400 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Blacks from succeeding. Whats your rationale for this?
Black people were not the only slaves in America. Whites were FIRST. Mainly Irish and English. So first you have a trained habit.
And then you have the Willie Lynch syndrome. Now while I CANNOT prove that West Indies Willie Lynch ever lived the what was TAUGHT and CREDITED to him is well documented AND you can see it in action in the negro culture.
Young negro vs old negro
Male negro vs female negro.
Light skinned negro vs dark skin negro.

YOU read the slave working and breaking ideas of West Indies Willie Lynch and THEN just look at the history AND today in the democratic party.

The MINUTE anybody joins or supports the democrats they ARE destroying the negro culture. Deal with it.

This is a lie.

Black people were not the only slaves in America. Whites were FIRST. Mainly Irish and English. So first you have a trained habit.
And then you have the Willie Lynch syndrome. Now while I CANNOT prove that West Indies Willie Lynch ever lived the what was TAUGHT and CREDITED to him is well documented AND you can see it in action in the negro culture.
Young negro vs old negro

YOU read the slave working and breaking ideas of West Indies Willie Lynch and THEN just look at the history AND today in the democratic party.

The MINUTE anybody joins or supports the democrats they ARE destroying the negro culture. Deal with it.
Indentured servants arent slaves. Yes whites were enslaved in europe but not here in the states. Yes the word slave comes from whites enslaving their own with the Slavic people. You never answered my question. Why did white men need 400 years of legislated white AA to get ahead? Stop stalling and answer the question.

Last edited:
This is a lie.

Young negro vs old negro

[/QUOTE
Another person too stupid to know that history is what happened in the past, not what is happening in the present.

This is a lie.

Oddly enough white men needed 200 years of help backed by laws meant to keep Asians from succeeding for Asians to completely blow them out of the water on education and income. Whats the rational for blacks who can't seem to do the same?
Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives.

They weren't slaves? I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country via a contract that was highly suspect considering what they got and that was long after slavery was abolished.

Culture and religion? I guess you've never noticed that South East Asia went through a dramatic Westernization period. Chinese culture and religion, Japanese culture and religion, Korean culture and religion, Filipino culture and religion, and Indian culture and religion is a shadow of their former selves. They were all colonized and forced into westernization.

Primal fear of black rape?

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

I guess they were on to something huh?

This is a lie.

Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives and daughters. Asians simply found out more about your culture than you even know and beat you at your own game. Even still white males hold all the cards in this country despite Asians outpacing you in academics.
The only hard part debating you is you are an idiot. Okay idiot, Japanese LOST all existing homes and bank accounts and were put in Internment camps. You keeping up idiot? They did NOT get their stuff back on release okay idiot?

They LOST everything and came back in one generation. Oh they did not have education or schools in those camps. They were more like jails not these modern day spas for thugs but REAL jails.

They made it. So YOU are saying the negro mind can't? I call bullshit.

This is a lie.

Your fairy tales are amusing. Asians werent slaves in this country, they never lost their culture or their religon. They were also never subject to the same primal hatred and fear that white males had of Black men banging their wives.

They weren't slaves? I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country via a contract that was highly suspect considering what they got and that was long after slavery was abolished.

Culture and religion? I guess you've never noticed that South East Asia went through a dramatic Westernization period. Chinese culture and religion, Japanese culture and religion, Korean culture and religion, Filipino culture and religion, and Indian culture and religion is a shadow of their former selves. They were all colonized and forced into westernization.

I didnt ask how suspect their contracts were. I said Asians were never slaves. Stop deflecting and support your claim. You know I am going to embarrass you again so you might want to concede now.

This is a lie.

The only hard part debating you is you are an idiot. Okay idiot, Japanese LOST all existing homes and bank accounts and were put in Internment camps. You keeping up idiot? They did NOT get their stuff back on release okay idiot?

They LOST everything and came back in one generation. Oh they did not have education or schools in those camps. They were more like jails not these modern day spas for thugs but REAL jails.

Hey clown. The Asians were never slaves. They didnt get their land back but they did receive reparations. How could you be that stupid and not know that? Thanks for avoiding my question. It lets me know I struck a nerve pointing out the 400 years of white male AA.

I didnt ask how suspect their contracts were. I said Asians were never slaves. Stop deflecting and support your claim. You know I am going to embarrass you again so you might wnat to concede now.

So after all I posted were down to this lone point huh? And despite the fact you ignored the other half of that sentence? I countered every point you presented. You, in turn, give me this? I think I can safely say that embarrassment is safely diverted.

I didnt ask how suspect their contracts were. I said Asians were never slaves. Stop deflecting and support your claim. You know I am going to embarrass you again so you might wnat to concede now.

So after all I posted were down to this lone point huh? And despite the fact you ignored the other half of that sentence? I countered every point you presented. You, in turn, give me this? I think I can safely say that embarrassment is safely diverted.
Yes. You posted mostly deflections. Address the point and stop stalling. Why did you say the Asians were enslaved? here is your original post I called you out on you ancient fool.

Hey clown. The Asians were never slaves. They didnt get their land back but they did receive reparations. How could you be that stupid and not know that? Thanks for avoiding my question. It lets me know I struck a nerve pointing out the 400 years of white male AA.
YOU struck NOTHING YOU are on this thread PANDERING for PITY! Just like YOU were TRAINED! Read up on Willie Lynch. Learn something or does Masser Obama need to approve?

Yes. You posted mostly deflections. Address the point and stop stalling. Why did you say the Asians were enslaved? here is your original post I called you out on you ancient fool.

Good then.

Good then. I will assume you have ceded every other point and I will then point out the fact that you ignored "I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country ... ... ... and that was long after slavery was abolished." Meaning, if anything, freedmen should have gotten a head start. However I will agree with you that African American culture is a joke. Of course Africans also do well, though not as well as Asians, in American schools. Also better than white folks I will cede to you. Whats the excuse for African Americans? Once again I will point to African American culture.

YOU struck NOTHING YOU are on this thread PANDERING for PITY! Just like YOU were TRAINED! Read up on Willie Lynch. Learn something or does Masser Obama need to approve?
So youre not going to tell me why white males needed 400 years of AA to get ahead? Figures. I know I struck a nerve. :laugh:

Youre dismissed. clown.

Good then.

Good then. I will assume you have ceded every other point and I will then point out the fact that you ignored "I would remind you that most Asians moved to this country ... ... ... and that was long after slavery was abolished." Meaning, if anything, freedmen should have gotten a head start. However I will agree with you that African American culture is a joke. Of course Africans also do well, though not as well as Asians, in American schools. Also better than white folks I will cede to you. Whats the excuse for African Americans? Once again I will point to African American culture.
You assume a lot of things. Let me be the first to correct your assumptions. Until you answer the question put to you i wont entertain any of your deflections. Get to work addressing the lie about Asians being enslaved here in the US.

Good then.

You assume a lot of things. Let me be the first to correct your assumptions. Until you answer the question put to you i wont entertain any of your deflections. Get to work addressing the lie about Asians being enslaved here in the US.

Where did I say that? And another bullshit reply in 5. 4. 3. 2. .. .. ..

And what does slavery have to do with anything? Asians arrived here mostly after the abolition of slavery. If anything blacks should have had a head start. The slavery issue is therefore moot.

Good then.

Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

Good then.

Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

Never meant to infer they were slaves. Just that they were closer to slavery than you give them credit for. Nonetheless the slavery issue is still moot because Asians got here mostly after the abolition of slavery. So once again blacks should have had a head start. So whats their excuse?

Looks like I have both of these albino clowns at a loss for words. They both cant seem to answer the very simple question. Why did white males need 400 years of white male AA in order to get ahead? I think its a simple one that should be answered.

Good then.

And what does slavery have to do with anything? Asians arrived here mostly after the abolition of slavery. If anything blacks should have had a head start. The slavery issue is therefore moot.
An ENTIRE culture locked up in prison can advance MORE after release then a culture allowed to walk free. That's a hell of a point.

Good then.

Right here you old fool.

They weren't slaves?

Never meant to infer they were slaves. Just that they were closer to slavery than you give them credit for. Nonetheless the slavery issue is still moot because Asians got here mostly after the abolition of slavery. So once again blacks should have had a head start. So whats their excuse?
Sorry Pubis. The slavery issue and its effects are a major reason some Black people are still not achieving to this day. The lessons learned during slavery and Jim Crow have damaged the Black family almost to the point completely decimating us. However, we are strong and will correct this in time. I'm not asking for your agreement on this. I'm letting you know the facts. Until you can accept that you will always be a joke and not considered a serious interlocutor.

Forum List

Back