Wake The Hell Up White People!

I'd rather live next to a gay than a family of wetbacks.

And neither would be in a hurry to live next to a bigoted douche like you.
I'm the best person. The fact that conservative assholes can't tell says more about you than me.

You have PROVEN yourself to be a piece of shit.
Says the maggot.

Where are any posts from me demonstrating anything like the racist bullshit you constantly display here, asshole?
What do you have a problem with? Everything I said I believe and none of it makes me a racist. Sorry if truth hurts.

And neither would be in a hurry to live next to a bigoted douche like you.
I'm the best person. The fact that conservative assholes can't tell says more about you than me.

Says the maggot.

Where are any posts from me demonstrating anything like the racist bullshit you constantly display here, asshole?
What do you have a problem with? Everything I said I believe and none of it makes me a racist. Sorry if truth hurts.

The truth is you're a racist shitbag. Sorry if that hurts.

Says the maggot.

Why? What did I say? Paraphrase what I said. Let's see if you can articulate it.

Says the maggot.

I'm going to help you see how its you that is wrong. No matter the subject.

Says the maggot.

You aren't capable of intelligent debate. Psht.

Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will ce
Never claimed "majority" anything. I don't see an inferior people although I will cede to you that I see an inferior culture with unlimited potential going to waste. I have never known a completely objective person, only those more objective than others. I furthermore reject the idea that we are incumbent to find a solution unless there is a general consensus on the root of the problem. To deny my analysis of the problem simply because you want to ignore it only affirms my previous observation that the denial of problems caused by black culture is a cultural attribute of black culture.

To say that there is not a significant difference of those in poverty of all races is to ignore a mountain of evidence brought forth by years of arrests and convictions of violent criminals. Men are more likely to commit violent acts than women for example. Poor women are therefore not the same as poor men when it comes to acts of violence. Black men rape white women much more than white men rape black women (A figure so low the DOJ places it at 0%). Thus there are clear differences for interracial rape regardless of income. The statistics on violent crime and murder are just as damning when blacks are highly over represented in that category despite the fact that there are more poor whites than blacks. There is a difference and I attribute it to culture.

And I would likely agree with you . But the black protesters in the streets of Baltimore and Ferguson seem to think that "Black Lives Matter," (Which of course, they do) letting us know that they think white people don't care. The "White privilege narrative doesn't help either. We are surrounded by people making excuses for the inexcusable to make a political point and that point is that white folks created the deviance in the black community.

Violent crime dispels this myth. Poor people don't rape to feed their bellies. Poor people don't commit arson to shelter themselves. Poor people don't brawl outside the Shoe Locker because they want the new Air Jordans. Once again there are slightly more/less blacks arrested than whites for murder despite the fact that there are way more poor whites than blacks. That is a clear distinction and the question is how did that difference come about? There offenders of various crimes often vary greatly according to race. Some contest its because of racism. That, in my opinion, is simply making excuses for the criminals that commit the crime on the basis of their skin color.

It's a noble pursuit. Good luck.

"Your analysis"? You did not present an analysis, you just reported the fact that you have read an assortment of statistics, and then arrived at a conclusion that you feel is an accurate assessment of the "culture" of the majority of a group of people.

I am speaking of case histories of individuls, most of of whom I have spoken to personally and you are using a relatively small number of troublemakers in Ferguson
as a barometer when those rioters do not even represent the general behavior of the majority of black citizens in that town alone.

I stopped reading after that. I am speaking of actual people that I have talked to and interacted with over a period of a decade versus cutting and pasting articles and passing them off as "my analysis".

Do you have any original thoughts or experiences?

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Where did I suggest that the data you posted "does not exist"? I know that it does, because I have seen the majority of it before.

Lastly since by your admission , "I have a track record of proper sentence structure".

That being said, what is so difficult to understand about my question regarding your personal life experiences that support your belief in the statistics that you copy and post?

There are people in abundace here who are nowhere near to being your intellectual equal who freely discuss what their personal experiences have led them to believe.

Statistics generally would support the fact that a serial killer, crooked hedge fund manager or pedophile would most likely be a white male, however they do not comprise the majority of white males just as black males who you seem to believe are typically prone to corruption are not generally rapists or marauding thugs with an ax to grind with the white population.

It seems like a perfectly normal question to me.

I've never claimed that the "whole" of blacks should be judged on the behavior of the violent few except for the fact that black culture promotes black violence.

Personal life experiences are misleading and cannot be taken as evidence in an argument. Life experiences also change varying from location to location. Of course, I still don't understand your question.

"Your analysis"? You did not present an analysis, you just reported the fact that you have read an assortment of statistics, and then arrived at a conclusion that you feel is an accurate assessment of the "culture" of the majority of a group of people.

I am speaking of case histories of individuls, most of of whom I have spoken to personally and you are using a relatively small number of troublemakers in Ferguson
as a barometer when those rioters do not even represent the general behavior of the majority of black citizens in that town alone.

I stopped reading after that. I am speaking of actual people that I have talked to and interacted with over a period of a decade versus cutting and pasting articles and passing them off as "my analysis".

Do you have any original thoughts or experiences?

Please don't do this. Lets not pretend that deviant behavior between cultures are all the same. Lets not pretend that since you have spoken to a small sample of a large population that the statistics are wrong. lets not pretend that I made an argument of the whole other than one culture promotes deviance at a higher level than another culture. This is reasonable analysis. You know I'm referencing the FBI's uniform crime statistics and the Victimization survey. Combined they are more than accurate analysis on the various crimes by race and the disparities thereof. If poverty was the sole factor of violent crime then whites, not blacks, should make up 50% (at least 70%) of the murder apprehensions in the country (Considering there are more poor whites than blacks). Poverty does not describe how the interracial rape statistics between white and black include white people raping black people at a whopping rate of 0%. There are indeed differences between the white and black rates of violent crime, the only question is why the difference? Poverty simply doesn't cut it when whites outnumber blacks in poverty.

Please don't do what? Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?

That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer.

And that is not "pretending" that the statistics that you sample and present as your own "analysis" do not exist.

Indeed, all the great historical, political, and cultural analysis rests solely on the "life experiences" of the author. Lets just forget that silly facts and evidence stuff. Overrated!

And I don't know what you mean by "Ask you a direct question about personal life experiences that may count as a part of your "analysis"?". Did you mean "I asked?" And immediately after you proclaim "That was a fairly simple and straightforward question, that seems easy to answer." Yeah, still don't know what you're talking about. I would normally assume that any other poster here has trouble reading and writing if they wrote the same, but I know you have a track record of proper sentence structure and grammar so I will assume that you had little time to post in your busy day and rushed it.

I have posted and re-posted over and over again the FBI uniform crime reports (For various years) demonstrating that blacks get arrested for violent crime at a much higher rate than whites and I've posted and re-posted over and over again the National Victimization Survey demonstrating that a compilation of records from victims of violent crime tells us that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. When both sets of data match up within or slightly outside the margin of error it is hard to tell me that the data does not exist. There is no white racist at the FBI manipulating the data to make blacks look bad.

Where did I suggest that the data you posted "does not exist"? I know that it does, because I have seen the majority of it before.

Lastly since by your admission , "I have a track record of proper sentence structure".

That being said, what is so difficult to understand about my question regarding your personal life experiences that support your belief in the statistics that you copy and post?

There are people in abundace here who are nowhere near to being your intellectual equal who freely discuss what their personal experiences have led them to believe.

Statistics generally would support the fact that a serial killer, crooked hedge fund manager or pedophile would most likely be a white male, however they do not comprise the majority of white males just as black males who you seem to believe are typically prone to corruption are not generally rapists or marauding thugs with an ax to grind with the white population.

I've never claimed that the "whole" of blacks should be judged on the behavior of the violent few except for the fact that black culture promotes black violence.

Personal life experiences are misleading and cannot be taken as evidence in an argument. Life experiences also change varying from location to location. Of course, I still don't understand your question.
You evidently have no clue what Black culture is. That provides a serious fatal flaw to your logic.

You evidently have no clue what Black culture is. That provides a serious fatal flaw to your logic.
I think we have a pretty good idea. What is it we dont know?

I'm rare. I'm a white who lived in an all black neighborhood in Detroit till 4th grade then went back every week for 25 years because my grandmother refused to move.

I'm rare. I'm a white who lived in an all black neighborhood in Detroit till 4th grade then went back every week for 25 years because my grandmother refused to move.
I've never met a white person that really understands what Black culture is. I've known some white guys that grew up in the same area I did and they dont get it. Just because you live somewhere doesnt mean you understand the culture.

I've never met a white person that really understands what Black culture is. I've known some white guys that grew up in the same area I did and they dont get it. Just because you live somewhere doesnt mean you understand the culture.
I'm like Steve martin in the jerk?

Explain something you dont think we understand? Black guys dont like making eye contact? Why you say was sup to blacks when you pass each other? Enlighten us.

Explain something you dont think we understand? Black guys dont like making eye contact? Why you say was sup to blacks when you pass each other? Enlighten us.
Who told you Black guys dont like making eye contact and why do you think that is Black culture if thats true? See what I mean? You claim to have live with Blacks and you say something dumb like that? :laugh:

We dont say sup. Its wassup?. Its Ebonics for hello. Why do white guys say hello to each other?

Who told you Black guys dont like making eye contact and why do you think that is Black culture if thats true? See what I mean? You claim to have live with Blacks and you say something dumb like that? :laugh:

We dont say sup. Its wassup?. Its Ebonics for hello. Why do white guys say hello to each other?
That's what I learned in college and has been my experience with young black men. Actually that's not my experience but I did learn that in a college communications class. The point was whites might think blacks are being disrespectful but its just their culture. I'll be honest I dont notice anything. Maybe its because you guys are assimilating more?

That's what I learned in college and has been my experience with young black men. Actually that's not my experience but I did learn that in a college communications class. The point was whites might think blacks are being disrespectful but its just their culture. I'll be honest I dont notice anything. Maybe its because you guys are assimilating more?
You learned in college that not making eye contact is part of Black culture?
laugh.gif

I honestly dont know what to say to that. I hope you are kidding. Actually I find that white men are the ones that avoid eye contact with me. Most Black guys I know make it a point to make eye contact. It asserts dominance.

Are you sure you are black or are you blackish. All I had to do was google the subject to see there is something to blacks looking you in the eye. Google what you looking at.

You certainly didn't grow up in the ghetto like I did. I'm fresh prince you carleton. Lol

That's what I learned in college and has been my experience with young black men. Actually that's not my experience but I did learn that in a college communications class.

... You can't even tell the truth to yourself. What a little punk.

Are you sure you are black or are you blackish. All I had to do was google the subject to see there is something to blacks looking you in the eye. Google what you looking at.

You certainly didn't grow up in the ghetto like I did. I'm fresh prince you carleton. Lol
Are you sure you grew up in the hood? You do realize that people staring at you and eye contact are 2 different things right? Someone staring at you is threat display. Someone making eye contact is looking you in the eye. This is why white boys like you should never claim to understand Black culture.
laugh.gif

I bet you were one of the first white guys on your block to buy some gangsta rap right? If you feel better about thinking of me as Carleton I give you permission. My approach to life is let people think what they want to.

You certainly didn't grow up in the ghetto like I did. l

You are so full of shit it's coming out your ears.

You learned in college that not making eye contact is part of Black culture?
laugh.gif

I honestly dont know what to say to that. I hope you are kidding. Actually I find that white men are the ones that avoid eye contact with me. Most Black guys I know make it a point to make eye contact. It asserts dominance.

Oh I get that. Part of the history was fear of looking at a white. Today you mandingos take our women and look us right in the eyes and smile as you know its pissing us all off. At least a little.

Its true once you go black you can never go back. But not because you dont want to but because no white guy wants you. Lol sorry I'm high and on a roll. How many famous white women have slept with black guys and later married a white and is still together? You'll call us racist for not liking you sleeping with our women but heres a secret about your culture. Your black women really hate it more than we do. And I dont see a lot of black women giving it up to whites. Apparently theyre whores for you but not for me.

Forum List

Back