Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

Try again --idiot----you are citing a DETAIL It is true that jews do not consider Jesus to be DIVINE nor do jews consider Jesus to be something to address in prayer-----but the basic ETHICS ----the proper way to BE is very very much the same in both jewish and christian theology for both---SLITTING THE THROAT OF AN INFANT is always bad-----For muslims such an act pleases both their "god" and the pig they call "nabi" Neither chrisitans nor jews worship SLUTs who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to kiill children. Muslims worship the filthy disgusting whore slut WAFA IDRIS and other sluts like her

Why do you keep bringing up that murder? Israel shouldn't jail those two guys they should exucute them right away. Anyone that does that is sick. But phalangists did it to many children in lebonan. All of that is sick.

Basic ethics? Like what? Christians don't act like Jews they have a different opinion on anyone who's not Christian. I don't see Jews trying to force their beliefs down other people's throat and I love that about them. But I don't see them as being the same people :eusa_eh:

well----mostly you are wrong-----in the habit of forcing a religion down people's throats-----christians are more like muslims. In the past they were just as barbaric as muslims about forcing their religion on people-----but they have REFORMED and have repudiated that filth------muslims still do it The ethics of jews and christians gets CLOSER every day the ethics of muslims is still way out in left field murder, forced conversion, enslavement of children, LEGAL RAPE etc etc etc etc

I'm not talking about violence. In speaking some of them declare everyone else a liar and son of Satan. But there are many who don't. And I like those people. Muslims that speak that way are annoying as well. Same with Jews that speak that way. And I'm not gonna talk about 3rd world areas where there are corrupt governments. Muslims aren't doing that in general. And most violence in those regions is political not religious. It's very rare to find religious violence today. Many can be killed from it. But it's rare.

Why do you keep bringing up that murder? Israel shouldn't jail those two guys they should exucute them right away. Anyone that does that is sick. But phalangists did it to many children in lebonan. All of that is sick.

Basic ethics? Like what? Christians don't act like Jews they have a different opinion on anyone who's not Christian. I don't see Jews trying to force their beliefs down other people's throat and I love that about them. But I don't see them as being the same people :eusa_eh:

well----mostly you are wrong-----in the habit of forcing a religion down people's throats-----christians are more like muslims. In the past they were just as barbaric as muslims about forcing their religion on people-----but they have REFORMED and have repudiated that filth------muslims still do it The ethics of jews and christians gets CLOSER every day the ethics of muslims is still way out in left field murder, forced conversion, enslavement of children, LEGAL RAPE etc etc etc etc

I'm not talking about violence. In speaking some of them declare everyone else a liar and son of Satan. But there are many who don't. And I like those people. Muslims that speak that way are annoying as well. Same with Jews that speak that way. And I'm not gonna talk about 3rd world areas where there are corrupt governments. Muslims aren't doing that in general. And most violence in those regions is political not religious. It's very rare to find religious violence today. Many can be killed from it. But it's rare.[/QUOTE

you are making no sense-------you are trying to "AVERAGE ALL OF THE VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD" there is plenty of RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE -------and almost all of it is ISLAMIC ever time a stinking slut ties a bomb to her stinking ass and screams ALLAHUAKBAR and blows her stinking ass to hell----THAT IS ISLAMIC VIOLENCE Osama bin laden did what he did FOR ISLAM Bali was bombed FOR ISLAM London trains were bombed FOR ISLAM Madrid trains were bombed FOR ISLAM The entire bloody arab spring is FOR ISLAM ]

I'm not talking about violence. In speaking some of them declare everyone else a liar and son of Satan. But there are many who don't. And I like those people. Muslims that speak that way are annoying as well. Same with Jews that speak that way. And I'm not gonna talk about 3rd world areas where there are corrupt governments. Muslims aren't doing that in general. And most violence in those regions is political not religious. It's very rare to find religious violence today. Many can be killed from it. But it's rare.[/QUOTE

you are making no sense-------you are trying to "AVERAGE ALL OF THE VIOLENCE IN THE WORLD" there is plenty of RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE -------and almost all of it is ISLAMIC ever time a stinking slut ties a bomb to her stinking ass and screams ALLAHUAKBAR and blows her stinking ass to hell----THAT IS ISLAMIC VIOLENCE Osama bin laden did what he did FOR ISLAM Bali was bombed FOR ISLAM London trains were bombed FOR ISLAM Madrid trains were bombed FOR ISLAM The entire bloody arab spring is FOR ISLAM ]

Arab spring is for Islam? That explains your reasoning and attitude to the Middle East. Al Qaeda did all that violence and it was because they and the west were at war. It does nothing for Islam. So it's impossible to argue for your theory. You know exactly why al Qaeda acts. It's political behind the curtains. That's why you are being two faced now. It makes no sense

Last edited:

Arab spring is for Islam? That explains your reasoning and attitude to the Middle East. Al Qaeda did all that violence and it was because they and the west were at war. It does nothing for Islam. So it's impossible to argue for your theory

The "arab spring" is nothing more than a BACK TO THE VILE STINK OF SHARIAH movement-----that is why it has included the destruction of so many churches and the outright murder of christians--------and the election of a MB pig in Egypt there was only one synagogue left in Tunsia to destroy-----to the pigs did so THAT IS THE ARAB SPRING----------a movement back to the shit of shariah----and bloody as such movement have always been historically

Arab spring is for Islam? That explains your reasoning and attitude to the Middle East. Al Qaeda did all that violence and it was because they and the west were at war. It does nothing for Islam. So it's impossible to argue for your theory

The "arab spring" is nothing more than a BACK TO THE VILE STINK OF SHARIAH movement-----that is why it has included the destruction of so many churches and the outright murder of christians--------and the election of a MB pig in Egypt there was only one synagogue left in Tunsia to destroy-----to the pigs did so THAT IS THE ARAB SPRING----------a movement back to the shit of shariah----and bloody as such movement have always been historically

No it wasn't. Irosie you need to start being honest. Those previous leaders never made any changes. It was the same garbage over and over. And it wasn't against Christians. Christians were involved in the Revoltion in Egypt. They were also against Mubarak. It was the Egyptians united. Not a Muslim Christian duo. Egyptians are some of the most united people i seen. The only people who were to make any change and better was not Ahmed shafik. The people went with what they saw as the best. Assad is bombing mosques left and right. The rebels aren't bombing churches. The Syrian people are mostly united against Assad except the Armenian Christians and alawaite population. Roman orthodox Arabs are united against him. And gruesome violence there has been for years ever since Assad has been bombing them and torturing them. So everybody is severely depressed and stressed out. It's a horrible situation and only more pissed off people will result in violence back at Assad forces. This is a war zone. Not your Cousy couch and Home. You wake up in peace. They are being bombed a lot and murdered and tortured. They have a right to be violent back. So you can say all you want about people not killing people in Ameerica because America is a democratic country that aren't engaged in a rebellion against a dictator. Assad IS a dictator. If you were in Syria you would say otherwise.

The acts of Muslim terrorists have united Christians & Jews like never before, against a common enemy. Praise be to Allah.

Try again --idiot----you are citing a DETAIL It is true that jews do not consider Jesus to be DIVINE nor do jews consider Jesus to be something to address in prayer-----but the basic ETHICS ----the proper way to BE is very very much the same in both jewish and christian theology for both---SLITTING THE THROAT OF AN INFANT is always bad-----For muslims such an act pleases both their "god" and the pig they call "nabi" Neither chrisitans nor jews worship SLUTs who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to kiill children. Muslims worship the filthy disgusting whore slut WAFA IDRIS and other sluts like her

There are MANY MANY more Muslim women like her, but they are too afraid to speak because they will be beheaded. The Arab countries sure know how to shut their citizens up

There are MANY MANY more Muslim women like her, but they are too afraid to speak because they will be beheaded. The Arab countries sure know how to shut their citizens up

13.gif

13.gif

No there isn't. This guy wants to make it like every women is in a jail. What a false allegation. There are women who don't like certain governments and some who don't like any religon or Islam. That's normal.

13.gif

No there isn't. This guy wants to make it like every women is in a jail. What a false allegation. There are women who don't like certain governments and some who don't like any religon or Islam. That's normal.

I don't know if Jail is the correct term I will use, but there are many oppressed women in Islam, that's a known fact.

I don't know if Jail is the correct term I will use, but there are many oppressed women in Islam, that's a known fact.

No there isn't. There are a lot of women who love Islam. Even the pretty women love being religous. Most like their religon and again you have a bigoted view on things Lipush there's nothing you're gonna gain by blaming Islam. There are any moderate women who don't like being highly religous but they still have morals. Don't talk about our women you don't know anyhting about them. Stick to talking about your people not ours.

No there isn't. There are a lot of women who love Islam. Even the pretty women love being religous. Most like their religon and again you have a bigoted view on things Lipush there's nothing you're gonna gain by blaming Islam. There are any moderate women who don't like being highly religous but they still have morals. Don't talk about our women you don't know anyhting about them. Stick to talking about your people not ours.

Yes there are. You trying to ignore the fact won't make it incorrect.

I didn't say Muslim women don't love Islam. I say that there are many Muslim women who are being stepped on and oppressed by Islam.

I may be bigoted at some points but that still won't make my statement false.

I know that there are moderate Muslim women, I hang around Muslims and I know things, unlike what you may think, on the subject.

It's only a so called "known fact" to lying zionists like you who hate muslims and Islam. :cool:

I only hate Muslims who are holocaust deniers who blame Zionist for any wrong on this earth and think that the whole world should bend to their bigoted religious views.

People like YOU, sunni. In short.

I didn't say Muslim women don't love Islam. I say that there are many Muslim women who are being stepped on and oppressed by Islam.

I know that there are moderate Muslim women, I hang around Muslims and I know things, unlike what you may think, on the subject.

There are some that feel opressed and? Many feel depressed by many things. Islam doesn't opress them it could be people or their families. But nowadays women have many more rights in Arabic countries. You are only focusing and very third world countries who are still tribal.

There are some that feel opressed and? Many feel depressed by many things. Islam doesn't opress them it could be people or their families. But nowadays women have many more rights in Arabic countries. You are only focusing and very third world countries who are still tribal.

Like Afghanisan, Pakistan, Iran, "Palestine", Syria, Lebanon, and many more others.

Like Afghanisan, Pakistan, Iran, "Palestine", Syria, Lebanon, and many more others.

I'll agree with more in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Maybe some in Iran. Lebonan and Syria is bullshit. And no Palestinian women aren't effected by Islam they are all affected by the economy and conditions.

It's only a so called "known fact" to lying zionists like you who hate muslims and Islam. :cool:

I only hate Muslims who are holocaust deniers who blame Zionist for any wrong on this earth and think that the whole world should bend to their bigoted religious views.

People like YOU, sunni. In short.
Feel better now?? :lol:

Irshad Manji is a joke in the Islamic world.

She ran away from home to live with her boyfriend and got pregnant and had a baby.

And has come out publicly and said she is now a lesbian.

Then she has the audacity to write books about how Islam need to reform. :lol:

Idiotic western people buy her trash books and listen to her retarded speeches about Islam and think she is some kind of leader and reformer among muslim scholars. :cuckoo:

Irshad Manji (Arabic: إرشاد مانجي* ‘Irshād Mānjī, Gujarati: ઇરશાદ માનજી Irshād Mānji; born 1968) is a Canadian author, journalist and an advocate of a "reform and progressive" interpretation of Islam. Manji is director of the Moral Courage Project at the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University, which aims to teach young leaders to "challenge political correctness, intellectual conformity and self-censorship."[1] She is also founder and president of Project Ijtihad, a charitable organization promoting a "tradition of critical thinking, debate and dissent" in Islam, among a "network of reform-minded Muslims and non-Muslim allies."
If she tried to enter any mosque and preach her nonsense.

She would be physically thrown out in a nano second.

True story............. :cool:

True dat! Another display of "peaceful, tolerant" Islam. Thanks, Princess. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back