Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

Irshad Manji writes very well It is news to me that she is a lesbian----I thought that she just advocated for the rights of homo-sexuals What do you have against her? you reject freedom of religion?
Irshad Manji is a freaken joke deluxe.

She is a member of the small Shia Ismaili (Agakhani) cult of so called muslims.

And has openly referred to herself a lesbian Islamic scholar. :cuckoo: :lol:

Irshad Manji writes very well It is news to me that she is a lesbian----I thought that she just advocated for the rights of homo-sexuals What do you have against her? you reject freedom of religion?
Irshad Manji is a freaken joke deluxe.

She is a member of the small Shia Ismaili (Agakhani) cult of so called muslims.

And has openly referred to herself a lesbian Islamic scholar. :cuckoo: :lol:

sometime ago I have MESSAGE conversation with a person who said he was ISMAILI and he described his group as very pacifist and liberal minded You have something against pacifist and liberal minded? It really was my impression that Manjii was declaring herself "lesbian" just as a kind of LIBERAL WAY of defending them. She did not stay with the father of her child? did not marry him? aw gee

Irshad Manji is a joke in the Islamic world.

She ran away from home to live with her boyfriend and got pregnant and had a baby.

And has come out publicly and said she is now a lesbian.

Then she has the audacity to write books about how Islam need to reform. :lol:

Idiotic western people buy her trash books and listen to her retarded speeches about Islam and think she is some kind of leader and reformer among muslim scholars. :cuckoo:

Irshad Manji (Arabic: إرشاد مانجي* ‘Irshād Mānjī, Gujarati: ઇરશાદ માનજી Irshād Mānji; born 1968) is a Canadian author, journalist and an advocate of a "reform and progressive" interpretation of Islam. Manji is director of the Moral Courage Project at the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University, which aims to teach young leaders to "challenge political correctness, intellectual conformity and self-censorship."[1] She is also founder and president of Project Ijtihad, a charitable organization promoting a "tradition of critical thinking, debate and dissent" in Islam, among a "network of reform-minded Muslims and non-Muslim allies."

So what are you doing today, Princess? :lol::lol::lol:

I find it intriguing that muslims who advocate KILLING their own dissidents-----LOVE TO QUOTE JEWISH DISSIDENTS How lucky they are that they have so much material since jews do not slit the throats of dissidents MUSLIMS---YOU CAN THANK US BY DONATING TO THE UJA

Irshad Manji is a joke in the Islamic world.

She ran away from home to live with her boyfriend and got pregnant and had a baby.

And has come out publicly and said she is now a lesbian.

Then she has the audacity to write books about how Islam need to reform. :lol:

Idiotic western people buy her trash books and listen to her retarded speeches about Islam and think she is some kind of leader and reformer among muslim scholars. :cuckoo:

Irshad Manji (Arabic: إرشاد مانجي* ‘Irshād Mānjī, Gujarati: ઇરશાદ માનજી Irshād Mānji; born 1968) is a Canadian author, journalist and an advocate of a "reform and progressive" interpretation of Islam. Manji is director of the Moral Courage Project at the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University, which aims to teach young leaders to "challenge political correctness, intellectual conformity and self-censorship."[1] She is also founder and president of Project Ijtihad, a charitable organization promoting a "tradition of critical thinking, debate and dissent" in Islam, among a "network of reform-minded Muslims and non-Muslim allies."
If she tried to enter any mosque and preach her nonsense.

She would be physically thrown out in a nano second.

True story............. :cool:

LOL YAwheh gave Jerusalem to the jews lol

LOL allah likes a pile of dung named muhummad ROFLMAO

Lol habibi Yawheh tricked you :lol::lol::lol:
Looks like school is out for the day, so we have one of the prized students at the Madrassa running home to take his turn on one of the message boards. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. Go ahead, tell us where it is mentioned and also explain to us why when Muslims living in Jerusalem and pray toward Mecca, their backsides are pointed at the "sacred" mosque in Jerusalem.

LOL allah likes a pile of dung named muhummad ROFLMAO

Lol habibi Yawheh tricked you :lol::lol::lol:
Looks like school is out for the day, so we have one of the prized students at the Madrassa running home to take his turn on one of the message boards. Meanwhile, he is going to tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. Go ahead, tell us where it is mentioned and also explain to us why when Muslims living in Jerusalem and pray toward Mecca, their backsides are pointed at the "sacred" mosque in Jerusalem.

You can't answer it can you

Let us all consider the voice of reason.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55o2hNIXzk]Brigitte Gabriel Speaks on Radical Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Leave it to Sunni Man to call Brigitte Gabriel a "lying whore." Heh Heh. For your info, she was instrumental in helping to save the Lebanese Christians from being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla.

LOL, that lying whore is far from being the voice of reason!! :lol: :lol:

Wasn't she a Maronite militant? Or part of that Maronite militant group that did sabra and shatilla? I heard it somewhere I'm not sure if its confirmed though

Last edited:
So tell us Sunni Man, what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Leave it to Sunni Man to call Brigitte Gabriel a "lying whore." Heh Heh. For your info, she was instrumental in helping to save the Lebanese Christians from being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla.
Yea, according to her version of events, she is a real heroine. :lol:

So tell us Sunni Man, what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Yea, according to her version of events, she is a real heroine. :lol:

Do you want to link your claim? And please don't try to justify that massacre. All the violence was bad and I'm glad Lebanese people forgot those bad memories.

She's bad but not as funny as this guy though:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j2kyIx0DYf8]YouTube - 'Ex-Terrorist' Speaks At Conservative Conference[/ame]

Forum List

Back