Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

You will have to say the holocaust is a true historic event, that Jews are human beings like the rest of men, and to recognize that non-Muslim opinions are also counted, for us to be "ok". I don't think you're capable of any of the above.
I can agree with and acknowledge 2 out of 3

Would that be close enough?? :cool:

which 2?
1) Well of course the Jews are human beings; I never said they weren't.

2) And a non muslins opinion can be just as valid as a muslims depending on the subject.

which 2?

2) And a non muslins opinion can be just as valid as a muslims depending on the subject.

why does anyone care what an entity who licks the ass of a rapist pig and adulates as HEROINES----filthy whores who tie bombs to their stinking asses and shriek out "ALLAHUAKBARRR" hoping to smash children to pieces for a pig named muhummad -----"thinks" or "believes"? for my part----anyone who considers whore wafa idris a "heroine" is less than a chunk of dog shit that happened to defile the bottom of someones shoe

why does anyone care what an entity who licks the ass of a rapist pig and adulates as HEROINES----filthy whores who tie bombs to their stinking asses and shriek out "ALLAHUAKBARRR" hoping to smash children to pieces for a pig named muhummad -----"thinks" or "believes"? for my part----anyone who considers whore wafa idris a "heroine" is less than a chunk of dog shit that happened to defile the bottom of someones shoe
Please don't insult dog shit.

Lipush, I have always stated that I'm only opposed to Zionism and the terrorist state of Israel.

Not the average Jewish person or the wonderful religion of Judaism. :cool:
Yeah right. If you happen to be along the .00000000001% of Jews that aren't Zionists then you're okay in this donkey convert to Islam's book. LOL

Hey Sunni man, which is better or worse, those few million ZIONIST Jews or those 50+ million ZIONIST Christians here in the USA?

Lipush, I have always stated that I'm only opposed to Zionism and the terrorist state of Israel.

Hey Sunni man, which is better or worse, those few million ZIONIST Jews or those 50+ million ZIONIST Christians here in the USA?

Zionism is part and parcel of the wonderful religion of judaism which anyone who has ever read the bible or attended even one service in a synagogue or in general looked as a jewish prayer book would know. In fact even people who read that generally disgusting lump of excrement the "koran" would know it

I have nothing at all against muslims----only those muslims who support the FILTH of shariah and the sick and depraved CALIPHATE DELUSION and the filth of those disgusting animals who have decided that Israel should not exist in the middle east as a JEWISH LAND (which btw----is supported in the----admittedly ---disgusting "koran" -----most of the muslims I have met never read that silly book----Iranians would not consider it -----and long ago when I first encountered pakistanis---they told me it had not been translated into Urdu yet)

The good Muslims are the worst victims of the Muslim terrorists.

Zionism is part and parcel of the wonderful religion of judaism which anyone who has ever read the bible or attended even one service in a synagogue or in general looked as a jewish prayer book would know. In fact even people who read that generally disgusting lump of excrement the "koran" would know it

I have nothing at all against muslims----only those muslims who support the FILTH of shariah and the sick and depraved CALIPHATE DELUSION and the filth of those disgusting animals who have decided that Israel should not exist in the middle east as a JEWISH LAND (which btw----is supported in the----admittedly ---disgusting "koran" -----most of the muslims I have met never read that silly book----Iranians would not consider it -----and long ago when I first encountered pakistanis---they told me it had not been translated into Urdu yet)

which 2?

In an islamic "COURT OF LAW" the testimony of a non muslim cannot be used to dispute that of a muslim-----ie---the testimony of a non muslim---is almost worthless. That fact----which is part and parcel of the filth of shariah-----NECESSARILY has an effect on the thihnking of the people who consider the filth of shariah to be "DIVINE". Even more influential is that fact that in islam "law" non muslims have far greater economic and social rights than do non muslims. In any matter of property dispute-----the MUSLIM ALWAYS WINS----to the extent that if there is a family inheritance -----in a non muslim family-----if ONE OF THE INHERITORS converts to islam----HE INHERITS ALL In cases of child custody-----any muslim claimant ---WINS All of this disgusting filth has to have a profound effect on the thinking and behavior in shariah shit societies

Fifteen million Jews have contributed astronomically more to civilization and culture in the last 200 years than 1.3 billion Muslims. It is pretty much overwhelming but easy to understand with the like of Sunni Man.

Judaism should not be compared to any other religions, especially not Islam. But otherwise you're correct, the haters should once see or hear a prayer or talk to a Jew and listen instead of keeping their old ways.

90%, if not more, of Jews, are Zionists. The Orthodox Jews of Israel see themselves as Zionists more and more.
:link:

Both Lipush and I are jews-----we know what goes on among jews sunni habibi

Lipush ----islamo nazi pigs focus on a few "anti zionist" naturei karta as representing "RELIGIOUS JEWS" in fact "all religious jews" it is what they are taught in their mosques and schools along with the idea that slitting the throat of an infant makes their "god" happy Do not try to explain the naturei karta to them-----trust those boys ------they are doing quite a job on achmadinejad

Forum List

Back