Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

Leave it to Sunni Man to call Brigitte Gabriel a "lying whore." Heh Heh. For your info, she was instrumental in helping to save the Lebanese Christians from being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla.
Yea, according to her version of events, she is a real heroine. :lol:

And according to you she's a "lying whore." :lol::lol::lol:

I am not justifying any massacre.

But I have heard her personal tale of woe on C-Span

And her hatred of Islam and muslim's came thru loud and clear.

C'mon Sunni Man ... what possible reason could Brigitte have to hate "Islam and muslim's?"

Uh huh. And yet again I ask --- what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?
No it wasn't and that's not revenge that's a massacre. You are evil if you say that's revenge. Yeah kill 3,000 people with knives. Don't be a such a sick person

Lebanese didn't appreciate Sharon at all.

And Lebanese Christians weren't responsible for the phalagnist massacre. It was a pro Syrian group who killed that guy and I'm not defending the PLO at all either. All of it was bad

Obviously the PLO and Israel were at war.

So you are saying the weapons were intended to kill Israelis?

I don't know if Jail is the correct term I will use, but there are many oppressed women in Islam, that's a known fact.
It's only a so called "known fact" to lying zionists like you who hate muslims and Islam. :cool:

Now you're being silly, Princess.
Successive UN sponsored but Mideast Arab scholar authored state-of-the-Arab-World-reports concluded with, among other evil pathologies, the oppressive nature of Islamic culture toward women. You really need to get your head out of your camel's arse.

It's only a so called "known fact" to lying zionists like you who hate muslims and Islam. :cool:

I only hate Muslims who are holocaust deniers who blame Zionist for any wrong on this earth and think that the whole world should bend to their bigoted religious views.

People like YOU, sunni. In short.
Feel better now?? :lol:

Yes, actually. I feel better each time i show you how wrong you are.

So all I have to do is believe in the Holocaust myth and every thing between us would be A-OK ?? :cool:

The first time I ever heard anyone scream "LIARS" in a "house of worship" was during a visit to a mosque more than 40 years ago. The screamer was a visting genius from Al Azhar The idiots sitting on the floor were DELIGHTED. It was a 'GOOD FRIDAY" which is a school holiday in the USA so there were lots of little boys on the floor with their fathers The pig from Al Azhar paid honor to the christian holiday and the christian country he was visiting to decribe the christian holiday as based on a "LIE" invented by "THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM" I was so horrified that I almost vomited on the rug. People most likely to accuse others of bring "LIARS" are those who lie incessantly themselves------culturally they do not understand TRUTH. The interesting issue to me at that time was that the dog of Al Azhar had no real evidence that Good friday is based on a "LIE" but he spit his libel with fervor-----teaching little boys to hate. He managed to engage in an obscene example of SOPHISTRY by claiming that the "LIE" was invented to dispute "islam" ---which, in itself is an idiotic idea but seemed fine to the idiots sitting on the floor and told the kids to consider christians their "enemies" right there----in Manhattan, New York----walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built The little boys listened with RAPT ATTENTION and their fathers nodded at every filthy disgusting word. The memory of that day haunted me----9-11-01

So all I have to do is believe in the Holocaust myth and every thing between us would be A-OK ?? :cool:

The first time I ever heard anyone scream "LIARS" in a "house of worship" was during a visit to a mosque more than 40 years ago. The screamer was a visting genius from Al Azhar The idiots sitting on the floor were DELIGHTED. It was a 'GOOD FRIDAY" which is a school holiday in the USA so there were lots of little boys on the floor with their fathers The pig from Al Azhar paid honor to the christian holiday and the christian country he was visiting to decribe the christian holiday as based on a "LIE" invented by "THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM" I was so horrified that I almost vomited on the rug. People most likely to accuse others of bring "LIARS" are those who lie incessantly themselves------culturally they do not understand TRUTH. The interesting issue to me at that time was that the dog of Al Azhar had no real evidence that Good friday is based on a "LIE" but he spit his libel with fervor-----teaching little boys to hate. He managed to engage in an obscene example of SOPHISTRY by claiming that the "LIE" was invented to dispute "islam" ---which, in itself is an idiotic idea but seemed fine to the idiots sitting on the floor and told the kids to consider christians their "enemies" right there----in Manhattan, New York----walking distance from the site where the WORLD TRADE CENTER would later be built The little boys listened with RAPT ATTENTION and their fathers nodded at every filthy disgusting word. The memory of that day haunted me----9-11-01

Do you have a blog where you tell people these tales? :cool:

your comment that the account of my first visit to a mosque is a "tale" is typical of the disgusting lying piece of crap that you are. It was an interesting time of my life----the two idiots-----one pakistani and the other indian -----at least one of them a shiite muslim------seemed to believe that exposing me to that filth would inspire me to convert-------I was young and naive but NOT STUPID At that time I did not know that muslims from south east asia do believe that women are STUPID

your comment that the account of my first visit to a mosque is a "tale" is typical of the disgusting lying piece of crap that you are. It was an interesting time of my life----the two idiots-----one pakistani and the other indian -----at least one of them a shiite muslim------seemed to believe that exposing me to that filth would inspire me to convert-------I was young and naive but NOT STUPID At that time I did not know that muslims from south east asia do believe that women are STUPID

Oh sure you did :lol::cool:

yes I did-----in fact way back then ----in my youth I also read the pile of shit called THE KORAN (picthall) I was a curious person ----so I read the Ramayana --too----the Ramayana was much better than the chunk of shit---koran I still have copies of the koran-----the chunk of shit Picthall translation got left on a pile of dog shit. In my youth ---I attended a few hindu festival celebrations------they included interesting ----operetta type things----with singing and dancing -----which was supposed to represent a story I have never been in a real hindu temple-----but I was in a small Buddhist temple ----much nice than the mosque. I have been in many many christian churches-----all nice that that disgusting experience in the mosque

yes I did-----in fact way back then ----in my youth I also read the pile of shit called THE KORAN (picthall) I was a curious person ----so I read the Ramayana --too----the Ramayana was much better than the chunk of shit---koran I still have copies of the koran-----the chunk of shit Picthall translation got left on a pile of dog shit. In my youth ---I attended a few hindu festival celebrations------they included interesting ----operetta type things----with singing and dancing -----which was supposed to represent a story I have never been in a real hindu temple-----but I was in a small Buddhist temple ----much nice than the mosque. I have been in many many christian churches-----all nice that that disgusting experience in the mosque

:lol::lol::lol:

You will have to say the holocaust is a true historic event, that Jews are human beings like the rest of men, and to recognize that non-Muslim opinions are also counted, for us to be "ok". I don't think you're capable of any of the above.

You will have to say the holocaust is a true historic event, that Jews are human beings like the rest of men, and to recognize that non-Muslim opinions are also counted, for us to be "ok". I don't think you're capable of any of the above.

He cannot do it, Lipush It would be a SIN FOR HIM not to agree COMPLETELY with the filth of the KHUTBAH JUMAAT I mentioned my experience in a mosque---long ago-------I was accompanied by two hosts-----what most people call HIGHLY EDUCATED ----- on the way home ---in reference to the GOOD FRIDAY (christian holiday---the friday before easter) discussion ----in which the Imam noted that the entire new testament is a PERVERSE LIE ----written by PERVERSE LIARS who are THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM -----is said "what did you think of the sermon"? the young doc ANGRILY SAID ----EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS TRUE!!!!!!! ----in fact everything he said disgusted me -------I grew up amongst christians and both easter and good friday were pleasant holidays for me------not particularly related to "PERVERSITY"

but it was clear that the the two men simply did not want to express ANYTHING close to disagreement with anything said in a mosque-----later on I came to understand that THE CULTURE SIMPLY DOES NOT ALLOW IT

:lol::lol::lol:
27471201.jpg

I can agree with and acknowledge 2 out of 3

Would that be close enough?? :cool:

I can agree with and acknowledge 2 out of 3

Would that be close enough?? :cool:

which 2?

Forum List

Back