Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

Lebanese Christians never forgot those bad memories. To this day they still praise defence minister Sharon & Israel for heading the call of Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal before the Palestinian terrorists murdered him for helping to save their people from the Palestinian terrorists who invaded their country & were killing them in Sabra & Shatila. The Philangists made a vist to Sabra & Shatila to revenge the Palestinian murder of Lebansese president Gemayal.

So tell us Sunni Man, what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Yea, according to her version of events, she is a real heroine. :lol:

Do you want to link your claim? And please don't try to justify that massacre. All the violence was bad and I'm glad Lebanese people forgot those bad memories.

Once again I ask ----- what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Leave it to Sunni Man to call Brigitte Gabriel a "lying whore." Heh Heh. For your info, she was instrumental in helping to save the Lebanese Christians from being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatilla.
Yea, according to her version of events, she is a real heroine. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Lebanese Christians never forgot those bad memories. To this day they still praise defence minister Sharon & Israel for heading the call of Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal before the Palestinian terrorists murdered him for helping to save their people from the Palestinian terrorists who invaded their country & were killing them in Sabra & Shatila. The Philangists made a vist to Sabra & Shatila to revenge the Palestinian murder of Lebansese president Gemayal.

So tell us Sunni Man, what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Do you want to link your claim? And please don't try to justify that massacre. All the violence was bad and I'm glad Lebanese people forgot those bad memories.

No it wasn't and that's not revenge that's a massacre. You are evil if you say that's revenge. Yeah kill 3,000 people with knives. Don't be a such a sick person

Lebanese didn't appreciate Sharon at all.

And Lebanese Christians weren't responsible for the phalagnist massacre. It was a pro Syrian group who killed that guy and I'm not defending the PLO at all either. All of it was bad

Last edited:
Uh huh. And yet again I ask --- what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

No it wasn't and that's not revenge that's a massacre. You are evil if you say that's revenge. Yeah kill 3,000 people with knives. Don't be a such a sick person

And Lebanese Christians weren't responsible for the phalagnist massacre. It was a pro Syrian group who killed that guy and I'm not defending the PLO at all either. All of it was bad

Uh huh. And yet again I ask --- what were the Palestinian terrorists with their arsenals of weapons & explosives doing in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place?

Obviously the PLO and Israel were at war.

The refugee camp at the time of sabra and shatilla was surrounded by Israeli forces and there weren't any militants. The SLA effed up in the 80s. It was clear what they were. And the Kahan and Macbridge commission reports blamed Sharon for meeting with Phalagnists and allowing them to go in for a long period to kill. It was all evil. The PLO was bad as well. I blame everybody, everybody lost. It was a bad civil war. The leaders of all messed up everything specifically the PLO and Phalagnists. The PLO did a lot of stupid things and should have acted better since lebonan let refugees there. I blame all of the groups. The people didn't want that. But now it has disappeared, any thoughts of a civil war thank God

Last edited:
Okay. Let me dumb the question down for you. Why are armed Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in Lebanon? Was it for a peace conference with the Lebanese Christians?

The refugee camp at the time of sabra and shatilla was surrounded by Israeli forces and there weren't any militants. The SLA effed up in the 80s. It was clear what they were. And the Kahan and Macbridge commission reports blamed Sharon for meeting with Phalagnists and allowing them to go in for a long period to kill. It was all evil. The PLO was bad as well. I blame everybody, everybody lost. It was a bad civil war. The leaders of all messed up everything specifically the PLO and Phalagnists. The PLO did a lot of stupid things and should have acted better since lebonan let refugees there. I blame all of the groups. The people didn't want that. But now it has disappeared, any thoughts of a civil war thank God

Okay. Let me dumb the question down for you. Why are armed Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in Lebanon? Was it for a peace conference with the Lebanese Christians?

If they had gone in for that reason then they would have for that. But they didn't, they killed innocent people. Both PLO and Phalangest committed war crimes and Israel was involved in it as well.

If they had gone in for that reason then they would have for that. But they didn't, they killed innocent people. Both PLO and Phalangest committed war crimes and Israel was involved in it as well.

War itself is a crime-----one can ALWAYS point to any party so involved and later analyze their actions as "a bit too much" or "somehow avoidable" The islamo nazi approach of blaming the overt and continued violence IN LEBANON and EMANATING from Lebanon----on Israel ----is absurd but to be expected. it is islamic revisionist history to do so. Keep in mind----muslims have comitted genocide upon HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----but always justify their barbarity

The zionist psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel are the #1 cause of conflict and chaos in the world. :cool:

The jihadist meccaist nabi ass licking dogs have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in support of their barbaric agenda The filthy dogs also LEGALIZE rape and the enslavement of children in order to maintain their criminal numbers ie they use rape as a reward for their disgusting dog adherents and LEGAL emulation of the depravity of "al nabi" 99% of the filth and disease and depravity and evil of the world orginated in mecca with the birth of the rapist pig of arabia to wit "al nabi" They continue to murder----even their own children

Oh well, Christians & Jews have their TRADITIONS. And Muslims have theirs.

The zionist psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel are the #1 cause of conflict and chaos in the world. :cool:

The jihadist meccaist nabi ass licking dogs have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in support of their barbaric agenda The filthy dogs also LEGALIZE rape and the enslavement of children in order to maintain their criminal numbers ie they use rape as a reward for their disgusting dog adherents and LEGAL emulation of the depravity of "al nabi" 99% of the filth and disease and depravity and evil of the world orginated in mecca with the birth of the rapist pig of arabia to wit "al nabi" They continue to murder----even their own children

This is a first time in my life I see a Jew tell me they share tradtions with Christians. No they don't. The Christians did so many evil things to them in the past and Jews don't trust a Christian nation. They trusts theirselves and their own country

HUH??? "Jews don't trust a Christian nation"??? And here I actually believed more Jews live in the USA Christian nation than anywhere else in the world.

This is a first time in my life I see a Jew tell me they share tradtions with Christians. No they don't. The Christians did so many evil things to them in the past and Jews don't trust a Christian nation. They trusts theirselves and their own country

HUH??? "Jews don't trust a Christian nation"??? And here I actually believed more Jews live in the USA Christian nation than anywhere else in the world.

[/B]

Jews won't rely on Christians to protect them. And they know it. The USA has many Jews but to say Christians and Jews share traditions is false.

wrong again "Because" Christianity is based on Judaism -----Jesus was clearly an observant jew----of the pharisee pursuasion. I know of no jew who denies that fact.
However ISLAM has nothing to do with judaism except for very minor superficial issues---like----not eating pork although that is about where the similarity between jewish dietary law and muslim dietary laws ENDS. The other minor issue is "no idols" Although there is no question that muslims treat that idiotic black rock and things like "muhummads name" as if it were an idol. PHILOSOPHICALLY judaism and christianity are very much on the same page and ETHICALLY------islam is way out in left field

wrong again "Because" Christianity is based on Judaism -----Jesus was clearly an observant jew----of the pharisee pursuasion. I know of no jew who denies that fact.
However ISLAM has nothing to do with judaism except for very minor superficial issues---like----not eating pork although that is about where the similarity between jewish dietary law and muslim dietary laws ENDS. The other minor issue is "no idols" Although there is no question that muslims treat that idiotic black rock and things like "muhummads name" as if it were an idol. PHILOSOPHICALLY judaism and christianity are very much on the same page and ETHICALLY------islam is way out in left field

Judaism isn't based on Christianity. They aren't judeo Christian. Jews believe in their God of Abraham. I never brought up Islam. Jews don't believe they need to repent to Jesus. Completely different Gods

Judaism isn't based on Christianity. They aren't judeo Christian. Jews believe in their God of Abraham. I never brought up Islam. Jews don't believe they need to repent to Jesus. Completely different Gods

Try again --idiot----you are citing a DETAIL It is true that jews do not consider Jesus to be DIVINE nor do jews consider Jesus to be something to address in prayer-----but the basic ETHICS ----the proper way to BE is very very much the same in both jewish and christian theology for both---SLITTING THE THROAT OF AN INFANT is always bad-----For muslims such an act pleases both their "god" and the pig they call "nabi" Neither chrisitans nor jews worship SLUTs who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to kiill children. Muslims worship the filthy disgusting whore slut WAFA IDRIS and other sluts like her

Try again --idiot----you are citing a DETAIL It is true that jews do not consider Jesus to be DIVINE nor do jews consider Jesus to be something to address in prayer-----but the basic ETHICS ----the proper way to BE is very very much the same in both jewish and christian theology for both---SLITTING THE THROAT OF AN INFANT is always bad-----For muslims such an act pleases both their "god" and the pig they call "nabi" Neither chrisitans nor jews worship SLUTs who tie bombs to their stinking asses in order to kiill children. Muslims worship the filthy disgusting whore slut WAFA IDRIS and other sluts like her

Why do you keep bringing up that murder? Israel shouldn't jail those two guys they should exucute them right away. Anyone that does that is sick. But phalangists did it to many children in lebonan. All of that is sick.

Basic ethics? Like what? Christians don't act like Jews they have a different opinion on anyone who's not Christian. I don't see Jews trying to force their beliefs down other people's throat and I love that about them. But I don't see them as being the same people :eusa_eh:

Why do you keep bringing up that murder? Israel shouldn't jail those two guys they should exucute them right away. Anyone that does that is sick. But phalangists did it to many children in lebonan. All of that is sick.

Basic ethics? Like what? Christians don't act like Jews they have a different opinion on anyone who's not Christian. I don't see Jews trying to force their beliefs down other people's throat and I love that about them. But I don't see them as being the same people :eusa_eh:

well----mostly you are wrong-----in the habit of forcing a religion down people's throats-----christians are more like muslims. In the past they were just as barbaric as muslims about forcing their religion on people-----but they have REFORMED and have repudiated that filth------muslims still do it The ethics of jews and christians gets CLOSER every day the ethics of muslims is still way out in left field murder, forced conversion, enslavement of children, LEGAL RAPE etc etc etc etc

Forum List

Back