Enraged TDS Sufferers Vandalize Trump’s Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame, Plot to Have it Removed

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I don’t get it. I have NEVER been so driven by emotion to the extent that I would invest myself in trying to smite somebody, let alone someone I have never met. TRUMP WON THE ELECTION IN 2016. GET OVER IT ALREADY!! The world did not end. In fact, things were better under Trump than they were before (under the Ayatollah Obama) and after (The Sultan of Somnolism, Joey Biden) his presidency. People were going out of their minds on day 1 of his administration. Why? Because he joked in private about grabbing pussy?!? GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Imagine being so distraught over Trump that you would smash up his star. That is juvenile. What kind of immature loser does that?!?

Enraged TDS Sufferers Vandalize Trump’s Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame​

Wow, talk about poor TDSers with no life. Don't they realize their very actions prove the star must remain! I mean, who else has triggered Hollywood bungholes so much! All they are doing is making Trump more famous! Maybe Trump ought to have TWO stars?

But I understand the fascist left--- despite the fact that it is just stone and metal, despite the fact that nothing is proven against Trump, despite the fact that no one ever gets a star removed, they will nag and nag like little children to invent special conditions which only apply to Trump because The Donald so triggers their faggoty asses.

I don’t get it. I have NEVER been so driven by emotion to the extent that I would invest myself in trying to smite somebody, let alone someone I have never met. TRUMP WON THE ELECTION IN 2016. GET OVER IT ALREADY!! The world did not end. In fact, things were better under Trump than they were before (under the Ayatollah Obama) and after (The Sultan of Somnolism, Joey Biden) his presidency. People were going out of their minds on day 1 of his administration. Why? Because he joked in private about grabbing pussy?!? GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

Imagine being so distraught over Trump that you would smash up his star. That is juvenile. What kind of immature loser does that?!?
Probably less than 5% of the people who live there want it there. They should be allowed to get rid of it.

I'd go the other way, JG--- I'd wire it up with a neon transformer to shock the livin' shit out of anyone touching it.

It should have been replaced with one made out of some shock-sensitive explosive that takes out the whole sidewalk.

:laughing0301:

It should have been replaced with one made out of some shock-sensitive explosive that takes out the whole sidewalk.

That could easily be done by simply burying a few firing or percussion caps under that star with a small block of C-4 under that.

Another idea is to modify the star into a set of bear trap jaws that snap shut hard on anyone's foot pounding hard on the star leaving you stuck there all night until morning when the police find you.

Forum List

Back