Wafa Sultan: Friend of USA & Israel

I don't have time right now ill try to be back on later Lipush(sane person thank God, unlike the others). I'll try to come on later tonight maybe.

For a Muslim to speak up & tell the truth against Islam is a death warrant.

Wafa Sultan is ----simply an intelligent and insightful woman there are many muslim men and women like her-------few are so brave

As if that's supposed to mean anything you bum. A lot of people speak out against religon. Doesn't matter at all. She does this for money and I love her for taking scared white people's money
Are you trying to tell us she is not Caucasian? She looks lighter than many Whites who have an ancestry from around the Mediterranean, like the Greeks. Maybe you are trying to tell us that you are very, very dark-skinned and would fit in perfectly with the Muslims in Kenya or Nigeria. And you have to remember that Americans of any race are not afraid of your Muslim brothers. Perhaps you should actually find out why the Japanese never invaded the mainland. By the way, maybe you would like to read the following article after you help do the dishes like a good little son.
It

For a Muslim to speak up & tell the truth against Islam is a death warrant.

As if that's supposed to mean anything you bum. A lot of people speak out against religon. Doesn't matter at all. She does this for money and I love her for taking scared white people's money
Are you trying to tell us she is not Caucasian? She looks lighter than many Whites who have an ancestry from around the Mediterranean, like the Greeks. Maybe you are trying to tell us that you are very, very dark-skinned and would fit in perfectly with the Muslims in Kenya or Nigeria. And you have to remember that Americans of any race are not afraid of your Muslim brothers. Perhaps you should actually find out why the Japanese never invaded the mainland. By the way, maybe you would like to read the following article after you help do the dishes like a good little son.
It

I never said that anywhere. And most Arabs are Caucasian but they aren't like western Caucasian people. And I am white and tan anyways....you sound like a racist. It's fine if you're dark skinned. But I'm not dark skinned.

Last edited:
It

I never said that anywhere. And most Arabs are Caucasian but they aren't like western Caucasian people. And I am white and tan anyways....you sound like a racist. It's fine if you're dark skinned. But I'm not dark skinned.
You had better remember what you had said previously that you loved her for taking scared white people's money. If that doesn't sound racist, than what does. And we all know that people are actually killed if they speak out against Islam, so you are not fooling anyone.

It

You had better remember what you had said previously that you loved her for taking scared white people's money. If that doesn't sound racist, than what does. And we all know that people are actually killed if they speak out against Islam, so you are not fooling anyone.

The white scared conservative gets their money robbed. It's true. There isn't no we either. Only you and your other 5 buddies are racist and antisemetic

Wafa Sultan is a nasty slut and a traitor to her people and culture.
Any woman that tells the truth about Islam and Muslim culture is always targetted and labeled as a "nasty slut" by Islamist animals like Sunni and the like. LOL

Any woman that tells the truth about Islam and Muslim culture is always targetted and labeled as a "nasty slut" by Islamist animals like Sunni and the like. LOL

Lol how about ex Zionists who tell the truth about Zionism?lol
How about the son of the Hamas founder? LOLOLOLOLOL

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs[/ame]​

Last edited:
because, habibi If you check the spelling of the words you use---eventually you will learn how to spell in english.

Only in your dreams God will bless a pig. Hashem already gave up on Jews long ago. He threw you out so many times. Hashem gave Muslims the key to Jerusalem. Why did he give the Muslims Jerusalem?

He did? Last time I chacked, Jews can pray in the WesternWall, Jerusalem is ISRAEL's capital city, and it does not appear even ONCE in your Qur'an, while it appreares dozens of times in the Biblical texts.

It seems Muslims get the short end of the strew on this one.

Muslims did have Jerusalem for a while can you answer why Hashem have Muslims Jerusalem? Or why he let them have it? If you're so anti Islam. You have to back up you're claims. Hashem didn't protect the Jews many occasions why?

Only the most shrill, desperate and ignorant pretend to know God's purpose.
Perhaps Muslims were allowed into Jerusalem so you could one day be humiliated by a few Jews. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lol how about ex Zionists who tell the truth about Zionism?lol

Lemme think ... perhaps, and I quote Sunni Man, they are lying "in order to sell [their] books and give lectures to naive western people for money."
Wafa is not alone. There are many Muslims and former Muslims who have had the courage to speak the truth about the vicious, intolerant nature of their Arab/Muslim culture.
Most have either had their throats slit or live in hiding.
How many "ex Zionists" have had their throats slit or are forced to live in hiding?
We have Christians (or ex-Christians) right here on this board who regularly trash other Christians and Christianity.
Do they have their throats slit or live in hiding?
Only Islamists preach that one can prove their piety and win their place in heaven by killing for Allah.
Sunni Man has expressed his pride in the vicious nature of his adopted culture.
Are you also proud of it or do you simply try to deny it?

"In the book, Manji says that Arabs have made a mistake by denying that Jews have a historical bond with Palestine. Manji writes that the Jews' historical roots stretch back to the land of Israel, and that they have a right to a Jewish state. She further argues that the allegation of apartheid in Israel is deeply misleading, noting that there are in Israel several Arab political parties, that Arab-Muslim legislators have veto powers, and that Arab parties have overturned disqualifications. She also writes that Israel has a free Arab press, that road signs bear Arabic translations, and that Arabs live and study alongside Jews.

Tarek Fatah, a fellow Canadian Muslim who originally criticized The Trouble With Islam, reversed his stance saying that Manji was "right about the systematic racism in the Muslim world" and that "there were many redeeming points in her memoir".

Irshad Manji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suppose you are prepared to post your credentials against those of Sultan? :D
Wafa Sultan (Arabic: وفاء سلطان*; born June 14, 1958, Baniyas, Syria) is a medical doctor who trained as a psychiatrist in Syria, and an American author and critic of Muslim society and Islam.

Wafa Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wafa Sultan is truly a blessing to all of the civilized peace loving world nations. Let the truth be known to all. No wonder she is on top of the Muslim countries hit list.

I suppose you are prepared to post your credentials against those of Sultan? :D
Wafa Sultan (Arabic: وفاء سلطان*; born June 14, 1958, Baniyas, Syria) is a medical doctor who trained as a psychiatrist in Syria, and an American author and critic of Muslim society and Islam.

Wafa Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The white scared conservative gets their money robbed. It's true. There isn't no we either. Only you and your other 5 buddies are racist and antisemetic
Just whom do you think you are kidding? You said that you loved her because she took scared Whites' money. Now you are trying to weasel out of what you said and change your story by adding in Conservative Whites. She is not the only one speaking out against Islam, which you seem to overlook. As far as racism goes, why do you call the Blacks slaves in Arabic? Why during that uprising in Libya, the Black workers were scared for their lives because of what the rebels thought of Blacks. I think someone is calling you to go to bed since you have school tomorrow.

Irshad Manji is a joke in the Islamic world.

She ran away from home to live with her boyfriend and got pregnant and had a baby.

And has come out publicly and said she is now a lesbian.

Then she has the audacity to write books about how Islam need to reform. :lol:

Idiotic western people buy her trash books and listen to her retarded speeches about Islam and think she is some kind of leader and reformer among muslim scholars. :cuckoo:

Irshad Manji writes very well It is news to me that she is a lesbian----I thought that she just advocated for the rights of homo-sexuals What do you have against her? you reject freedom of religion?

Forum List

Back