VP Biden says Gay Marriage is "Inevitable"

Well, we all thought it was INEVITABLE that Ole Joe would find his brain. but as we see.:lol:

Biden_brain.jpg

And yet Biden recognizes the changing tide in Americans view towards homosexuals

Republicans are still clueless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of clueless.... see above.

Well, we all thought it was INEVITABLE that Ole Joe would find his brain. but as we see.:lol:

Biden_brain.jpg

And yet Biden recognizes the changing tide in Americans view towards homosexuals

And yet Biden still has a better understanding of the changing attitudes in this country about homosexuality. There is a "It doesn't hurt me...so let them marry" perspective taking hold

Republicans still lined themselves up against DADT. Dinosaurs

100 years ago

Marriage is between............. A WHITE MAN AND A WHITE WOMAN. Or a BLACK MAN AND A BLACK WOMAN.

Deal with it. OR MOVE

WARNING: Inappropriate parallel to civil rights movement spotted. Prepare to board and destroy.

In your opinion.

Biggotry takes many forms.

Or, social convention changes over time.

"Love it or leave it" is such a braindead response. You could have said that a century. "We don't want ******* marrying white folks" was the general attitude. "Love it or change it" is a better slogan. Good thing we changed it.

And yet Biden still has a better understanding of the changing attitudes in this country about homosexuality. There is a "It doesn't hurt me...so let them marry" perspective taking hold

Well , the good news is that Biden is wrong about most everything.

And BTW.. we do have the right to determine who gets married. There's a reason you can't have three wives or marry a goat. And it ain't because "Republicans are dinosaurs". It's because.... <gulp> we as a society determine what is normal.

Fred and Barry getting married still isn't considered normal. Homosexuality isn't normal.

And that's that.

Last edited:

And BTW.. we do have the right to determine who gets married. There's a reason you can't have three wives or marry a goat. And it ain't because "Republicans are dinosaurs". It's because.... <gulp> we as a society determine what is normal.

Fred and Barry getting married still isn't considered normal. Homosexuality isn't normal.

And that's that.

Ooooo, you were starting to impress me.....then you backslid....

I'm perfectly fuckin normal thank you very much. I know I was born this way, and it couldn't feel more natural to me. Breeder sex looks weird, and nasty to me, that's how natural and normal I feel.

Society IS evolving, and bass ackwards, bigoted attitudes like this are slowly but surely dying out.

And that's REALLY that.

Americans have voted already that they do not want homosexual marriage. And no, the no attitude will not change.

And that's that.

There was a time not too long ago when a white marrying a black was considered outside the norm.....conservative dinosaurs opposed that one too

You don't get to vote on what rights other Americans are allowed to have

And that's that.

I'm perfectly fuckin normal thank you very much. I know I was born this way, and it couldn't feel more natural to me. Breeder sex looks weird, and nasty to me, that's how natural and normal I feel.

Society IS evolving, and bass ackwards, bigoted attitudes like this are slowly but surely dying out.

And that's REALLY that.

Hey dickweed, I never said you were abnormal. What I'm saying is that the gay community in America is about 3% of the total. That means 97% is heterosexual.... which would make it the norm.

Knock off the B.S. of labeling people "bigots" just because they don't support your agenda of forcing us all accept that your lifestyle is normal, 'cause it ain't. I didn't say it was wrong.

Like repealing DADT... if this is sooo necessary, why hasn't the military been clamoring for openly gay service members.. cause they haven't.

Civil marriage is the codification of property transfer rights and obligations. Religious marriage is free from governmental interference, it just may not be acknowledged as marriage for the property rights granted with that certificate.

Any adult of sound mind and body should be able to enter into a civil marriage with any other consenting adult, without regard to genders. This takes no rights away from those who choose not to. The history of civilization is the granting of ever more liberty, not stasis or regression. One can be on the side of civilization or against it, but the eventual end is always more liberty.

Which is why this marriage issue will seem silly when my grandchildren are considering getting married.

And that's that.

And that's REALLY that.

Hey dickweed, I never said you were abnormal. What I'm saying is that the gay community in America is about 3% of the total. That means 97% is heterosexual.... which would make it the norm.

Knock off the B.S. of labeling people "bigots" just because they don't support your agenda of forcing us all accept that your lifestyle is normal, 'cause it ain't. I didn't say it was wrong.

You may never accept is as "normal" but it is perfectly legal in this country. Equal protection of our laws will also apply to homosexuals who want to marry.

It all comes down to adult Americans being allowed to marry the person they love....just like heterosexuals

And that's REALLY that.

You may never accept is as "normal" but it is perfectly legal in this country. Equal protection of our laws will also apply to homosexuals who want to marry.

It all comes down to adult Americans being allowed to marry the person they love....just like heterosexuals

Heterosexuals cannot marry just anybody they love. They cannot marry someone under age. They cannot marry someone closely related to them. They cannot marry someone already married. They cannot marry someone if they are already married.
If you want to do away with all these laws and make it open season, that is at least consistent. But it makes a mockery of marriage and no society has survived long without a generally agreed on definition of married.

And that's that.

And that's REALLY that.

.....Fair enough, but we're FAR more than 3%, I dunno where yall keep pulling that ridiculously low # from.

Like I said, we're @ least 25%

Heterosexuals cannot marry just anybody they love. They cannot marry someone under age. They cannot marry someone closely related to them. They cannot marry someone already married. They cannot marry someone if they are already married.
If you want to do away with all these laws and make it open season, that is at least consistent. But it makes a mockery of marriage and no society has survived long without a generally agreed on definition of married.

Homosexual marriage will certainly be bound by the same prohibitions. And heterosexuals may marry someone under 18 in most states with the consent of the parent or a judge.

And that's REALLY that.

But homosexuals are not like heterosexuals.

Forum List

Back