VP Biden says Gay Marriage is "Inevitable"

Heterosexuals cannot marry just anybody they love. They cannot marry someone under age. They cannot marry someone closely related to them. They cannot marry someone already married. They cannot marry someone if they are already married.
If you want to do away with all these laws and make it open season, that is at least consistent. But it makes a mockery of marriage and no society has survived long without a generally agreed on definition of married.

Homosexual marriage will certainly be bound by the same prohibitions. And heterosexuals may marry someone under 18 in most states with the consent of the parent or a judge.

Why? Why should they be bound by any restriction? Why shouldn't someone marry their sister if they want? (This is an actual case working its way through the courts). Why shouldn't someone marry 4 people if they want? In Muslim countries this happens all the time.
Once you do away with restrictions there is no reason to keep any of it.

Ooooo, you were starting to impress me.....then you backslid....

I'm perfectly fuckin normal thank you very much. I know I was born this way, and it couldn't feel more natural to me. Breeder sex looks weird, and nasty to me, that's how natural and normal I feel.

Society IS evolving, and bass ackwards, bigoted attitudes like this are slowly but surely dying out.

And that's REALLY that.

Hey dickweed, I never said you were abnormal. What I'm saying is that the gay community in America is about 3% of the total. That means 97% is heterosexual.... which would make it the norm.

Knock off the B.S. of labeling people "bigots" just because they don't support your agenda of forcing us all accept that your lifestyle is normal, 'cause it ain't. I didn't say it was wrong.

.....Fair enough, but we're FAR more than 3%, I dunno where yall keep pulling that ridiculously low # from.

Like I said, we're @ least 25%

U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services. And given your number, 1 out of every 4 people I come in contact with is a homosexual.

Nonsense.

Hey dickweed, I never said you were abnormal. What I'm saying is that the gay community in America is about 3% of the total. That means 97% is heterosexual.... which would make it the norm.

Knock off the B.S. of labeling people "bigots" just because they don't support your agenda of forcing us all accept that your lifestyle is normal, 'cause it ain't. I didn't say it was wrong.

You may never accept is as "normal" but it is perfectly legal in this country. Equal protection of our laws will also apply to homosexuals who want to marry.

It all comes down to adult Americans being allowed to marry the person they love....just like heterosexuals

But homosexuals are not like heterosexuals.

In one way only...just like left-handed people are different in one way only.

You may never accept is as "normal" but it is perfectly legal in this country. Equal protection of our laws will also apply to homosexuals who want to marry.

It all comes down to adult Americans being allowed to marry the person they love....just like heterosexuals

Really that isn't true. Compare the rates of sexual promiscuity among gay men vs straight men and the difference is jarring.

Really that isn't true. Compare the rates of sexual promiscuity among gay men vs straight men and the difference is jarring.

Uh, MEN....hello......

One male in the equation is heightened chances of sexual promiscuity....multiply that by 2.....:eusa_drool:

Notice that you cannot say the same about gay women....cause it's not the homosexuality part, it's the gender part.

Uh, MEN....hello......

One male in the equation is heightened chances of sexual promiscuity....multiply that by 2.....:eusa_drool:

Notice that you cannot say the same about gay women....cause it's not the homosexuality part, it's the gender part.

So you support gay marriage only for women??
Note you have not supported your contention that gays are just like straights except for their sexual attraction, which is a cornerstone of the gay agenda.

In only one way, which way?

.....Fair enough, but we're FAR more than 3%, I dunno where yall keep pulling that ridiculously low # from.

U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services. And given your number, 1 out of every 4 people I come in contact with is a homosexual.

Nonsense.

Dude you really have no idea how many are in the closet do you? It's a SHIT LOAD, I mean a shit load. ANY one person who tries to estimate that will always fail, as they can only count the "out" like me.

When you add the INSANE AMOUNT of bi people (and remember we're talking men AND women) to that mix, my math really aint that far off.

Seems a logical guesstimate to me.

Heterosexuals cannot marry just anybody they love. They cannot marry someone under age. They cannot marry someone closely related to them. They cannot marry someone already married. They cannot marry someone if they are already married.
If you want to do away with all these laws and make it open season, that is at least consistent. But it makes a mockery of marriage and no society has survived long without a generally agreed on definition of married.

In many states, they can.

Nonsense.

Dude you really have no idea how many are in the closet do you? It's a SHIT LOAD, I mean a shit load. ANY one person who tries to estimate that will always fail, as they can only count the "out" like me.

When you add the INSANE AMOUNT of bi people (and remember we're talking men AND women) to that mix, my math really aint that far off.

Of course it does. Because the gay agenda is to persuade everyone to be gay so being gay is considered "normal."
It ain't true. Twenty five percent is a myth, a dream, something you've made up to console yourself.
The actual figure is less than Kinsey's 10%.

Ten year olds? Twelve year olds? Which states allow this??
There is a legal limit in every state.

Nonsense.

So, you're counting people who are not openly gay? Well, would you be equally comfortable with me saying that all Democrats are Communists? I mean, they don't admit it, but they are closeted Communists.

And thanks, I've long said that bisexuals are basically homosexuals... just more confused.

Sorry, like I said, to each his own.... but it is way out of the norm and if individual communities want to recognize it, so be it. National level?

NO.

Nonsense.

Of course it does. Because the gay agenda is to persuade everyone to be gay so being gay is considered "normal."
It ain't true. Twenty five percent is a myth, a dream, something you've made up to console yourself.

Of course you have no proof, and can't refute my common logic.

I wouldn't make an enemy outta me here dude, you have so few friends, as most people here laugh at you, and call you bat shit crazy, and when it comes to this subject, they aint really far off.

I'm also probably the only homo here who's been giving your mostly ignorant, silly posts passes cuz you're largely on the same side as me, tho more radical.

But don't push your luck. I would know the numbers of my people better than you, a clueless breeder would.

Nonsense.

So, you're counting people who are not openly gay? Well, would you be equally comfortable with me saying that all Democrats are Communists? I mean, they don't admit it, but they are closeted Communists.

And thanks, I've long said that bisexuals are basically homosexuals... just more confused.

Sorry, like I said, to each his own.... but it is way out of the norm and if individual communities want to recognize it, so be it. National level?

NO.

Fair enough, at least you see how I logically arrive @ my guesstimate, which is all I wanted.

I like you for the most part, your posts are usually spot on, but this will happen @ a national level eventually dude, trends say yes, tolerance spreads.

Of course you have no proof, and can't refute my common logic.

I wouldn't make an enemy outta me here dude, you have so few friends, as most people here laugh at you, and call you bat shit crazy, and when it comes to this subject, they aint really far off.

I'm also probably the only homo here who's been giving your mostly ignorant, silly posts passes cuz you're largely on the same side as me, tho more radical.

But don't push your luck. I would know the numbers of my people better than you, a clueless breeder would.
Logic? There is logic anywhere in your posts?
Your logic seems to be: There is a rate of 25% homosexuality in the general population because I say there is.
That isn't an argument. That isn't backed up with a single fact. Kinsey at least did a study, that has been revealed as flawed.
No, the logic here is that the gay agenda is to push for "acceptance" by pushing the notion that everyone is gay. This is similar to the tactic when AIDS became prevalent to persuade the general population they were at risk from AIDS, even though the risks for heterosexuals are far far lower. But it was a tactic to win more funding for something that had been a "gay disease."

NO.

Fair enough, at least you see how I logically arrive @ my guesstimate, which is all I wanted.

really? Where was that??
He didnt say any such thing. Maybe he's a closeted bi-sexual?

NO.

I like you for the most part, your posts are usually spot on, but this will happen @ a national level eventually dude, trends say yes, tolerance spreads.

Perhaps. I would hope not. I'm a big believer in keeping it local.

Anyway.. have a good one. My daughter has requested lasagna. Time for a store run.

Ten year olds? Twelve year olds? Which states allow this??
There is a legal limit in every state.

Rabbi, you are acting like an ass again

Homosexuals are not asking to marry ten year olds, they are legal adults looking to marry other legal adults.

Forum List

Back