VP Biden says Gay Marriage is "Inevitable"

In many states, they can.
Ten year olds? Twelve year olds? Which states allow this??
There is a legal limit in every state.

Rabbi, you are acting like an ass again

Homosexuals are not asking to marry ten year olds, they are legal adults looking to marry other legal adults.

there are certainly some homosexuals who wouldn't mind.
But what is the difference? Why should we make arbitrary limits at all?

In many states, they can.

Homosexuals are not asking to marry ten year olds, they are legal adults looking to marry other legal adults.

Marry does not mean what you propose, call it Garry and I have no problem, just as long as my tax money does not go towards your experiment. Imagine, folks are demanding the government sanctify sexual unions. Gays are free to start their own religion and do whatever they like as long as it does not evolve others, problem is they have their closeted supporters who just must decide what kind of society we live in.

I say Gay guys should get married, be school teachers to 10 year old boys and then the openly legally married gay school teacher can teach the children all about it.

Of course that is happening now, we just need take it further.

More pedophiles are heterosexual than homosexual

It shocks me that you would advocate the rape of children Rabbi

Translation: I cannot refute what he says so I will twist it instead to something absurd.

Please explain why there should be any age limit, or any limit at all on who can marry whom.

Marry does not mean what you propose, call it Garry and I have no problem, just as long as my tax money does not go towards your experiment. Imagine, folks are demanding the government sanctify sexual unions. Gays are free to start their own religion and do whatever they like as long as it does not evolve others, problem is they have their closeted supporters who just must decide what kind of society we live in.

I say Gay guys should get married, be school teachers to 10 year old boys and then the openly legally married gay school teacher can teach the children all about it.

Not really following you but..

Tax money will not go to gay marriages any more than heterosexual marriages
The government already sanctifies sexual unions with heterosexuals
Anyone is free to start whatever religion they wish...lotta freaky ones out there
Why are you so afraid of children learning that people of the same sex can love and marry each other?

Anyone is free to start whatever religion they wish...lotta freaky ones out there
Why are you so afraid of children learning that people of the same sex can love and marry each other?

There are tax benefits to having legal recognition of marriage. This is one reason why the fag community wants it so badly.
The gov't does not sanctify anything, nor do they have the power to. They do sanction heterosexual marriages, but that is quite a bit different.
Anyone can marry anyone else he wants to. He may not get the state's sanction for doing so, however.

Translation: I cannot refute what he says so I will twist it instead to something absurd.

Please explain why there should be any age limit, or any limit at all on who can marry whom.

Honestly Rabbi, I know you are not serious and are just being your typical asshole self

I am not going to explain the concept of consent, go troll someone who gives a shit about your nonsense

There are tax benefits to having legal recognition of marriage. This is one reason why the fag community wants it so badly.
The gov't does not sanctify anything, nor do they have the power to. They do sanction heterosexual marriages, but that is quite a bit different.
Anyone can marry anyone else he wants to. He may not get the state's sanction for doing so, however.

And why should a homosexual relationsip be granted the same benefits as a heterosexual one?

The "fag community"?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Honestly Rabbi, I know you are not serious and are just being your typical asshole self

I am not going to explain the concept of consent, go troll someone who gives a shit about your nonsense

Translation: I cannot meet the challenge so I'll neg rep him and post some irrelevant bullshit.
Again, why should we have ANY restrictions on marriage whatsoever?

Translation: I cannot meet the challenge so I'll neg rep him and post some irrelevant bullshit.

Neg rep for "fag community"

Well deserved, I may add

Well deserved, I may add
Dodging the issues again. It seems what you do best, when you aren't posting nonsense.

really after a while you have to wonder with all the fucked up heteros who marry how idiots in the whole anti gay marriage crowd can continuously defend the position that only heteros can ( or should ) get married

Well deserved, I may add
Dodging the issues again. It seems what you do best, when you aren't posting nonsense.

It is obvious you are being your usual asshole trolling self......"fag community" , child marriage

I just choose to no longer feed you and give you any more of the attention you crave

I have no dog in this fight but it does give me great plasure in watching the self-righteous, sanctimonious, moralistic right-wing assholes get their panties all tied up in knots over it.

Carry on losers, you're a great source of entertainment!
Loser...One who says they have no dog in the fight yet they insist on commenting.

Well deserved, I may add

It is obvious you are being your usual asshole trolling self......"fag community" , child marriage

I just choose to no longer feed you and give you any more of the attention you crave

Translation: I am incapable of debating this issue. My head is filled with broccoli.
Thanks for making all that clear!

The gov't does not sanctify anything, nor do they have the power to. They do sanction heterosexual marriages, but that is quite a bit different.Anyone can marry anyone else he wants to. He may not get the state's sanction for doing so, however.

Yes, and we know what we call treating a certain group of law-abiding tax paying citizens different, don't we? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back