VP Biden says Gay Marriage is "Inevitable"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Biden says gay marriage 'inevitable' | World news | guardian.co.uk

AP foreign, Friday December 24 2010
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that the country is evolving on the issue of gay marriage and he thinks it's inevitable there will be national consensus.

He said on ABC's "Good Morning America" the same thing is happening with the issue of marriage that happened with gays' service in the military.

Changes in attitudes by military leaders, those in the service and the public allowed the repeal by Congress of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy that will eventually allow gays to serve openly in the military.

Biden said there is "an inevitability for a national consensus on gay marriage."

"I think the country's evolving," he said. "And I think you're going to see, you know, the next effort is probably going to be to deal with so-called DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act). He said he agreed with Obama that his position in gay marriage is "evolving." <more>

Hard to imagine even discussing this ten years ago...

Our society has evolved

Well, we all thought it was INEVITABLE that Ole Joe would find his brain. but as we see.:lol:

Biden_brain.jpg

Well, we all thought it was INEVITABLE that Ole Joe would find his brain. but as we see.:lol:

Biden_brain.jpg

And yet Biden recognizes the changing tide in Americans view towards homosexuals

Republicans are still clueless

Biden says gay marriage 'inevitable' | World news | guardian.co.uk

AP foreign, Friday December 24 2010
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that the country is evolving on the issue of gay marriage and he thinks it's inevitable there will be national consensus.

He said on ABC's "Good Morning America" the same thing is happening with the issue of marriage that happened with gays' service in the military.

Changes in attitudes by military leaders, those in the service and the public allowed the repeal by Congress of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy that will eventually allow gays to serve openly in the military.

Biden said there is "an inevitability for a national consensus on gay marriage."

"I think the country's evolving," he said. "And I think you're going to see, you know, the next effort is probably going to be to deal with so-called DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act). He said he agreed with Obama that his position in gay marriage is "evolving." <more>

Biden is the kooky uncle that no one can keep from making a spectacle of himself.
This guy stays in the shadows for months at a time then his opens mouth and inserts foot.
Shaquille O'Neill's size 30 whatever.
Really...Who cares what Biden thinks. He is at the end of his political road.
BTW it was a democrat controlled congress in a lame duck session that rammed through THEIR president's agenda before they could be turned out into the DC winter.
Hardly a consensus.

Biden_brain.jpg

And yet Biden recognizes the changing tide in Americans view towards homosexuals

Hmm I wonder what criteria it is by which Uncle Joe uses measure the tide.
Look, Biden sits in the VP's residence waiting for Obama to send him out into public where Biden can do the least amount of damage. The only "pulse" Biden has his finger on is his own.
Biden is an aloof elitist liberal who no longer has a political career.

Biden for the most part is a buffoon. However, in this case he is correct.

How is two guys packing each others fudge somehow "evolving"?? :doubt:

Last edited:
How is two guys packing each others fudge somehow "evolving"?? :doubt:

No more or less than any straight couple that does it, I'd wager.

Biden_brain.jpg

Hmm I wonder what criteria it is by which Uncle Joe uses measure the tide.
Look, Biden sits in the VP's residence waiting for Obama to send him out into public where Biden can do the least amount of damage. The only "pulse" Biden has his finger on is his own.
Biden is an aloof elitist liberal who no longer has a political career.

Biden has a more distinguished political carreer than any current Republican

Want to give me a name and his/her credentials??

Forum List

Back