Vox: How Republicans are weaponizing antisemitism to take down DEI

There's no such thing as a "very fine" neo nazi.
And President Trump SAID exactly that.

Either the media has lied to you and you were duped by their lies...or you know the truth but are lying to me.

There is no third option.

Screenshot_20231226-133743-977~2.png

Screenshot_20231226-133548~3.png

Screenshot from the transcript of President Trump's remarks verbatim.

According to leftwing DNC operation Vox, calling attention to rampant anti-semitism on the left is "weaponizing anti-semitism."

How dare those RW nut jobs point out how racist Democrats are! Those MAGA idiots have hit a new low! Thank you media for pointing the finger at the REAL problem.

View attachment 877776

I got about ten paragraphs in and gave up. What's the "weaponizing" Vox is talking about?

OR, perhaps the swastikas, etc. may have been people who wanted to humiliate Trump supporters. Biden called Protestant Sunday School Teachers fascists if we voted for Donald John Trump, when actually, some of us do without so we can tithe our resources to feed the hungry people on the planet, teach children manners that facilitate cooperation in groups who have a job to do, study the Bible to improve our world in a way that benefits the most people, help families whose bread winner went to prison, leaving a wife and five children in the lurch, and learn to love our enemies as Jesus taught his disciples and people who congregated on the mountain to hear his Sermon on the Mount, which is recorded in the New Testament. Our tasks are many, and our love for God and the goodness his Word teaches is a part of our life on a daily basis, sometimes an hourly one when we make mistakes. The conservatives I am acquainted with would basically give ya the shirt off their backs if that's all they had to give. So conservatives hoard money? How else could we build libraries, support our schools, parks, zoos, and theaters; fund poor people who are elderly and cannot afford a loaf of bread, support community causes, and participate in community meetings? Everything you do for others who need you takes money. So yes, we're conservative, and nobody cares when we die whether our bank account was virtually empty. Call Trump supporters neo nazis? I'm not seeing that from conservative people I know who do wonderful things with their talents, their families, and with lives dedicated to other people's needs. I don't mean to turn a deaf ear to your beliefs, but they have been skewed by appearances, and who can look on the human heart? I'm sure there are just as wonderfully talented liberals as the people I know as conservatives. I only became a conservative when I married my conservative husband over 50 years ago. He was the apple of America's eyes, gave to every good cause, shared his time as a professional engineer with the math of every community project that needed his knowledge and math skills. He married me, the typical Independent politically person. Other than defending conservatives who have been lied about constantly, I'm still Independent and come under fire by certain conservatives as well as liberals because of my belief in God who is a voracious reader of the Holy Bible. See? I've already made both extremes mad at meself! And I won't be around to defend myself today, because I'm working on a charity quilt for a child whose father split after his partner got pregnant, and he doesn't want to spend the next 18 years of his life helping her raise his child. It takes a lot of time, but because I believe a child that is surrounded by pretty colors and visual arts, I work very hard to make that unloved-by-a-father child a masterpiece. And the book of Micah says our requirement by God is to support the orphan, the widow, for starters and yet more:

“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God” (Micah 6:8).​
Here's the whole book. You may not like it, but I love it, because it has a preventative influence on anyone who doesn't know where he is going to or why he is here. Let the Word speak it, because no one else does it better than the history of Christ's ancestors.​
Hope it fills in any blanks you may have about God's expectations of his believers.​

Last edited:

Either the media has lied to you and you were duped by their lies...or you know the truth but are lying to me.

View attachment 879025

View attachment 879024

Trump was right. Now statues of all the Founding Fathers are destroyed as well as many anti slavery people.

According to leftwing DNC operation Vox, calling attention to rampant anti-semitism on the left is "weaponizing anti-semitism."

How dare those RW nut jobs point out how racist Democrats are! Those MAGA idiots have hit a new low! Thank you media for pointing the finger at the REAL problem.

View attachment 877776

This is one chapter of a larger ongoing
mission/psy-op, being perpetrated by the WEF Democrats ( and Republicans many of them) and the CIA controlled mainstream media.

And likely China who is helping to orchestrate the 10 million illegal immigrants coming here in the last 3 years, many of them military age , from over 150 different countries including ones we've sanctioned and bombed and been at war with for decades and including Chinese Nationals. ( again military age men 19 to 40)

Last edited:
Trump was right. Now statues of all the Founding Fathers are destroyed as well as many anti slavery people.
/——/ The good news is that most of them were just relocated to private property or put on storage. When the libtards lose interest and move on to their next hot topic, the statutes can be replaced.

You worship neo-nazis, you just pretend your Party of deviants, racists,and kiddie rapers are 'something else', is all. A sizable faction of right wingers in Weimar Germany were faggots, and faggots have street fairs featuring Nazi regalia and sexual tortures and rape, so its only to be expected you vermin love Hamas and its tactics of rape, mutilations, and using kids as human shields.

View attachment 879025

View attachment 879024

The crazy Democrat Cult gets a daily dose of hate and propaganda from the American media.
This keeps the crazy Democrat cultists dumb.

The state of Israel has shown itself to be no different than Hamas. Indescimiately killing civilians.
That's probably because Israel created Hamas. The goal was to create a radical alternative to the PLO so that support for the PLO would be diminished. As usual Jews lost control of the golem they created. Same with DEI.

In real time this isn't about antisemitism. The issue is making a distinction between Israel and Jews.

The Likud is responsible for this nightmare in Gaza.... not Jews.
That's why Jewish students are attacked on American college campuses, huh?

Fuck off with your nonsense, Nazi.

You ripped the mask off. We know what you are now.

Forum List

Back