Jermaine Jackson Sued for Alleged 1988 Sexual Assault and Battery in New Lawsuit

not surprised he messed with anyone woman who that gets in his eye sight/. the jackson have always been a mess. wonder were this will go?
Does this mean that when Nancy Piglosi touched me inappropriately when i was little, that i can have her arrested?

I'm sure this isn't the last case from the 1980's to be filed. California eliminated the statute of limitations on this kind of lawsuit, so it can be brought at any time. And the precedent set in Carroll v Trump says that you don't have to have proof and the allegation doesn't even have to make sense for a plaintiff to get a judgment.

I'm sure this isn't the last case from the 1980's to be filed. California eliminated the statute of limitations on this kind of lawsuit, so it can be brought at any time. And the precedent set in Carroll v Trump says that you don't have to have proof and the allegation doesn't even have to make sense for a plaintiff to get a judgment.
Actually, California modified its civil lawsuit statute of limitations for these kinds of torts.

NY had also done some similar tinkering.

On the one hand, if Jermaine actually did what the plaintiff claims, I’m not all that bothered by this. But, on the other hand, if he didn’t do it, the passage of so much time makes his ability to defend himself a lot harder which would be fucking very unfair.

Forum List

Back