Vox: How Republicans are weaponizing antisemitism to take down DEI

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
According to leftwing DNC operation Vox, calling attention to rampant anti-semitism on the left is "weaponizing anti-semitism."

How dare those RW nut jobs point out how racist Democrats are! Those MAGA idiots have hit a new low! Thank you media for pointing the finger at the REAL problem.

IMG_8814.jpeg

According to leftwing DNC operation Vox, calling attention to rampant anti-semitism on the left is "weaponizing anti-semitism."

How dare those RW nut jobs point out how racist Democrats are! Those MAGA idiots have hit a new low! Thank you media for pointing the finger at the REAL problem.

View attachment 877776

Stefanic uses her gaslighting. She's all in with that great replacement shit.

View attachment 877776

In real time this isn't about antisemitism. The issue is making a distinction between Israel and Jews.

The Likud is responsible for this nightmare in Gaza.... not Jews.

View attachment 877776

When you guys post something like this it really cracks me up. You've been caught at something so you're jumping out front to deny it before anyone has actually accused you of anything.

So let me get this straight, if you support Hamas you are a racist, but if you support Israel it is not racist, sounds rather fucked up to me.
I guess you missed the Hamas rapes, infant beheading, and indiscriminate missile firing of a major city. It's okay. You have to do all you can to discredit fellow Americans who don't believe people should be poor so that a few liberals can be filthy rich.

I was curious if you were that last person to believe this hoax...but I see you have located some other mental deficients that share your ignorance...

Bet you also believe President Trump said to drink bleach. 😂

There's no such thing as a "very fine" neo nazi.

The state of Israel has shown itself to be no different than Hamas. Indescimiately killing civilians.

Utter bullshit. If they really wanted to kill civilians indiscriminately the death tolls would be order of magnitudes higher.

Forum List

Back