Vote Fraud Allegations Gathers Steam

Zhukov said:
I think it was on the second page.

Press Control-F, then type in distain.

Page 5. Actually, it's command F, I'm on a Mac, and yes, disdain is what I meant in that context - "you" and "your" get me alot since spell checkers don't know the difference there either.

Regards

A

CivilLiberty said:
Well, I didn't "put anyone down" without them first attacking me. And the only person I can think of is Musicman, and it started in another thread.

Who else did I "put down"? (I'm not saying I didn't - I've been very busy today and may not remember - but I'd like to know who else it is you think I put down).
You're putting down everyone on this thread with your smug little attitude and false pretenses.
Everyone was discussing with you just fine until you started insulting the President. Yeah, that's gonna go over real well on a thread full of Rebulicans. You knew dang well they wouldn't stand for that and you baited them. There, you have your reaction of the "typical" right winger. We're all nuts! Happy???
If you want to know what these people really stand for, again, I suggest you read through some threads on this board. There's some good stuff here if you'd take off your blinders long enough to acknowledge it.

UsaPride said:
You're putting down everyone on this thread with your smug little attitude and false pretenses.
Everyone was discussing with you just fine until you started insulting the President.

Hmmm. Okay then, you're offended by my opinion of the president. My opinion stands. False pretenses? Nope - when I decided that this forum was to be part of some research, I let everyone know in my next post or two - it didn't start out that way, but now it is. If I wanted to hide, I'd hide. I'm not.

Smug attitude? How so? Your interpretation. This is not me putting down you or anyone, and don't go off accusing me of putting people down here. One that I recall - Musicman - and that started in another thread.

If I was to put you down, you'd know it.

Best Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
Hmmm. Okay then, you're offended by my opinion of the president. My opinion stands. False pretenses? Nope - when I decided that this forum was to be part of some research, I let everyone know in my next post or two - it didn't start out that way, but now it is. If I wanted to hide, I'd hide. I'm not.

No, I'm so much offended by your opinion of the President as I am saddened that you let hatred blind you. How else do you explain it?
Yes false pretenses. You came here pretending to want to discuss, throw out a flare and then revel in the joy that people got pissed off.
Let's see how honest you've been, shall we?
CivilLiberty said:
Actually, I'm here trying to get a handle on your points of view.
Well isn't that nice. But then...
Many in the "blue" states find your points of view/beliefs inexplicable. Many think that neocons and fundies are mindless drones, hypnotized by Faux News.
Way to throw a stab out. Gotta ruffle some feathers for that article, don't ya?!
Musicman? Oh yeah
"Musicman" seems to be a case in point.
That was nice. But you know what, it just may piss him off even more then you'll have a really good statistic, huh?!
Some of you here are obviously well read, have questioning minds, and think on your own feet - as I hoped.
Compliment, but then...
But others of you here do reflect the image of a modern, brain washed, neocon fundie drone.
Another damn insult.
As such, I'm working on an article detailing the motivations and underpinnings of the hard core right voter.
Have you asked anyone here if they're a hard core right voter? No, you're assuming everyone on this site is. That's why I keep suggesting actually reserching, instead of going off of one thread that you've used as bait for your article.

CivilLiberty said:
Smug attitude? How so? Your interpretation. This is not me putting down you or anyone, and don't go off accusing me of putting people down here. One that I recall - Musicman - and that started in another thread.
Yes your smug attitude. And it's not MY interpretation, it's how you are portraying yourself.

If I was to put you down, you'd know it.
Oh that's a good one!

You say you're so smart, then act like it. You say you're doing research, then By God do it! I'm sure your article won't be too slanted. You are, after all, honest. :rolleyes:
I'm done!

UsaPride said:
No, I'm so much offended by your opinion of the President as I am saddened that you let hatred blind you. How else do you explain it?

Am I blinded by hatred? Perhaps. I do loath Bush and nearly everything he stands for, and I hate what he's doing to this country. But my hatred is based in reality. Better than being blinded by ignorance.

UsaPride said:
Yes false pretenses. You came here pretending to want to discuss, throw out a flare and then revel in the joy that people got pissed off.
Let's see how honest you've been, shall we?

I *did* want to discuss - but I became interested in other aspects of this unique forum.

UsaPride said:
Have you asked anyone here if they're a hard core right voter? No, you're assuming everyone on this site is. That's why I keep suggesting actually reserching, instead of going off of one thread that you've used as bait for your article.

No, I'm not assuming anything - thought so far, everyone I've encountered here is clearly on the right.

And I did ask - in fact, I asked a long series of questions regarding point of view.

UsaPride said:
Yes your smug attitude. And it's not MY interpretation, it's how you are portraying yourself.

No, it's how you're interpreting how I'm portraying myself.

Regards

Andy

Okay, guess I wasn't done.
CivilLiberty said:
Am I blinded by hatred? Perhaps. I do loath Bush and nearly everything he stands for, and I hate what he's doing to this country. But my hatred is based in reality. Better than being blinded by ignorance.
So you miss the whole meaning behind "blinded by hatred"? If you're blinded by hatred, how do you know Bush is as bad as you're "seeing" him? He's not really. Come into the light, it's nice here!
Please let's not talk about "blinded by ignorance", LOL! It's just that the Left has been the epitimy of ignorance for awhile now, just so sad.
Wow, you guys have cornered both there, haven't ya?!

I *did* want to discuss - but I became interested in other aspects of this unique forum.
:wtf:

No, I'm not assuming anything - thought so far, everyone I've encountered here is clearly on the right.
Possibly. But there are Dems here that voted for Bush so unless you ask, or research, you're really not going to know that about everyone.
Myself, for instance, am a registered Independent. The past 3 years and democrats have pushed me too the right. I still wouldn't vote for the party over the person, but as far as Bush is concerned, I support him fully.
Some info for your paper! :D

Regards,

Pride

UsaPride said:
So you miss the whole meaning behind "blinded by hatred"? If you're blinded by hatred, how do you know Bush is as bad as you're "seeing" him? He's not really. Come into the light, it's nice here!

Since Tuesday morning, 9/11/2001, when I saw Bush sitting idly by in a classroom while being told of the attacks, my doubts about him as a leader began to grow into contempt for his continued incompetence. I didn't hate him that day, but looking back, I know that's when it started. Watching his development of policy over the following months, contempt grew to hatred. Hatred for a man whose ineptitude is plain for the world to see.

He's not the man I'd like to see leading this country. For that matter, neither is Kerry. I think we, as Americans, are getting short shrift - we are not getting the leaders we need and deserve. I mention this in several articles on our election process, which I believe is the root of these problems.

The point is, I believe too many Americans are settling for substandard representatives, and we should be demanding higher quality leadership.

Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
Since Tuesday morning, 9/11/2001, when I saw Bush sitting idly by in a classroom while being told of the attacks, my doubts about him as a leader began to grow into contempt for his continued incompetence. I didn't hate him that day, but looking back, I know that's when it started. Watching his development of policy over the following months, contempt grew to hatred. Hatred for a man whose ineptitude is plain for the world to see.
Ah, a Michael Moore fan, huh?!
I can't believe we see things so differently. I really feel sorry for people like you that let hate rule out all common sense.
There's a thread here about him sitting in that classroom. It's very interesting. You may learn a few things that obviously you don't know now.

He's not the man I'd like to see leading this country.
Thankfully, he is the man leading this country. There's lots of threads about this! :D

UsaPride said:
Ah, a Michael Moore fan, huh?!

Not necessarily - Moore's film did nothing to change my opinion of Bush. I remember the "my pet goat" footage the day it aired, on 9/11.

Moore goes a bit too far in some places, when he could be restrained and present a more credible message.

UsaPride said:
I can't believe we see things so differently. I really feel sorry for people like you that let hate rule out all common sense.

But you see, it appears to me that it is you that are ruling out common sense.
UsaPride said:
There's a thread here about him sitting in that classroom. It's very interesting. You may learn a few things that obviously you don't know now.

I'm well aware of the situation relating to his being there for that photo op. Those other issues do not matter. Dumbfounded and confused - you could see it on his face. Not even interested in finding out more. Dazed like a deer in the headlights. I don't see how you can read anything else into it.

UsaPride said:
Thankfully, he is the man leading this country. There's lots of threads about this! :D

Well, we'll see where we stand in 4 years. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to voice my opposition to the policies I oppose.

Regards,

Andy

CivilLiberty said:
Not necessarily - Moore's film did nothing to change my opinion of Bush. I remember the "my pet goat" footage the day it aired, on 9/11.
Wow! The only thing really that I remember from 9/11 is watching the plane footage over and over and watching those towers crumble. I didn't know about Bush reading a book, much less the name, until some liberals said it on another board. Amazing the things yall look at.

Moore goes a bit too far in some places
That's an understatement!!

But you see, it appears to me that it is you that are ruling out common sense.
See, that's wierd to me. I've tried to see where liberals are coming from, but there's just too much hatred. It sickens me.

I'm well aware of the situation relating to his being there for that photo op. Those other issues do not matter.
What other issues do not matter? I'm not saying he wasn't there for a photo op and I won't say he is, I have no idea what his intentions were as I haven't seen it as a big deal in his Presidency. But if he was there for a photo op, he sure as shit isn't the first President that walked out among common folk and waved their hand in front of a camera.
Dumbfounded and confused - you could see it on his face. Not even interested in finding out more. Dazed like a deer in the headlights. I don't see how you can read anything else into it.
Concentration? Thought process going? Trying to get everything organized in his head while he had to wait to leave? Maybe???

Well, we'll see where we stand in 4 years.
We'll see what in 4 years? Bush can't run again.
In the meantime, I'm going to continue to voice my opposition to the policies I oppose.
That's good. One tip though, you should find out what exactly you are opposing. Is it the policies, President Bush behind the policies or the Republicans behind the policies?

CivilLiberty said:
No doubt, as I mentioned in an article last week, Bush won because Kerry lost. Kerry lost because he was a weak candidate. A weak candidate got the nom because in 2003, with Bush ratings fairly high, no "strong" Democrat wanted to waste their political capital running against an incumbent. A strong centrist Democrat might have won. But Kerry wasn't it. Good for the GOP, bad for the Dems.

Of course, I like neither party - our two party system has become far to polarized to effectively lead us to a healthier and stronger nation.

Regards

Andy

I disagree. Bush won because they democrats underestimated how angry they've made the usually complacent part of the country with their vitirolic hate campaign against the President. Record turnouts in favor of the president proved to be the end of Kerry. Finall tally shows Bush with over 60 million votes (absentee ballots counted).

http://news.yahoo.com/electionresults

They tried to get out the vote with hatred to rouse up their base. Instead they got out the Base Republican vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
UsaPride said:
Wow! The only thing really that I remember from 9/11 is watching the plane footage over and over and watching those towers crumble. I didn't know about Bush reading a book, much less the name, until some liberals said it on another board. Amazing the things yall look at.

I remember him sitting there - I didn't know the name off the book till much much later. But him sitting there dazed and confused was infuriating. Later I learned it was for 7 minutes, and that floored me.

UsaPride said:
See, that's wierd to me. I've tried to see where liberals are coming from, but there's just too much hatred. It sickens me.

Liberals say they can't see where you're coming from because you "red states" have so much hatred. Liberals think Conservatives are all hate mongering asses.

Note that I am a conservative, and one of my issues with Bush is that his administration is giving conservatism a bad reputation. Aside from that fact that it's a real stretch to call his policies conservative.
UsaPride said:
Concentration? Thought process going? Trying to get everything organized in his head while he had to wait to leave? Maybe???

No. You're reaching, attempting to justify his actions. I'm not interested in justifying the actions of any political leader. If they screw up, say so. One of the reasons people consider Pubs "ignorant" is their adherence to justifying everything that guy does, as if he's the second coming. Well, he's NOT the second coming - he's a simple man and he's misguided and he makes lots of mistakes. You don't have to justify everything he does to support him.

UsaPride said:
We'll see what in 4 years? Bush can't run again.

We'll see how screwed up the country is in 4 years. If it's really screwed, as I fear it maybe, then the liberals are going to be able to shove whatever far left pinko down our throats they want to. Hillary? I shudder. But if Bush screws up as bad as I expect, we're going to get hit with a left hook that'll knock us cold.

UsaPride said:
That's good. One tip though, you should find out what exactly you are opposing. Is it the policies, President Bush behind the policies or the Republicans behind the policies?

All three. I oppose Bush, his policies, and his administration.

Thanks for the discussion - now it's time for bed!

Regards,

Andy

insein said:
I disagree. Bush won because they democrats underestimated how angry they've made the usually complacent part of the country with their vitirolic hate campaign against the President.

And of course the Dems see the Pubs as the vitriolic ones. And the neocon fundies are certainly vitriolic.

Let's face it, you all hate each other deeply. That's what we have today, a nation divided by hatred. We'll see how well this divided nation stands over the next few years.

Regards,

Andy

Give 'em hell UsaPride. You're a bigger person than I am. I'm tired of arguing with these ACLU type lefty wack jobs. Might as well be doing this... :bang3:

You're never going to get anywhere with them. They've sat through too many michael moron movies.

i guess i am trying to post on topic here. i notice there are many tangents.

here is a mathematical analysis of the exit poll discrepancy, and intriguing to make you wonder what exactly went on with this 'election'.

in particular the paragraph on page 7:

The likelihood of any two of these statistical anomalies occurring together is on the order of one-in-a-million. The odds against all three occurring together are 250 million to one (referring to the low percentage of votes Kerry received in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida). As much as we can say in social science that something is impossible, it is impossible that the discrepancies between predicted and actual vote counts in the three critical battleground states of the 2004 elections could have been due to chance or random error.

here's a question for those of you who condone fraudulent votes: how many votes have to be fraudulent until you feel like it is a disgrace to our country? it's only 1 for me.

CivilLiberty said:
Guess I'll add another check to the "drone" category.

A

You've already added yourself to a "category" here on this board, and no, I'm not in it. It's exclusively for our liberal mush heads.

Have fun being odd man out here.

CL:

So, you tried to "negative point " me, eh? That was a sissy thing to do. Why don't you just have your big brother come over and whip me?

Your day is past, liberal. The unelected, unaccountable feudal lords who enjoyed a thirty-year monopoly on the dissemination of information are going to have to accept a whole new reality. You're not the only game in town anymore.

I hear Wal-Mart is hiring.

CL:

I count four references to me in this thread alone.

Somebody's not sporting a crush, is he?

Forum List

Back