Virtue: Liberalism ...

Winning and losing? What is this? Governance or football? Without compromise we would have totalitarianism. Without compromise, we would not have the constitution of the United States.

Those not willing to compromise are dooming themselves to irrelevance and ultimately political extinction.

Politics is the art of compromise. People who despise compromise despise society. These people despise America and all it has ever stood for

America used to stand for individual rights not societal rights.

Skulking, it's what whiners do best

Politics is the art of compromise. People who despise compromise despise society. These people despise America and all it has ever stood for

All the enumerated rights apply to society. There has never been any instance where an individual alone has been granted the protection of his rights over those protected for the American society.

Remember, it's "We, the People..." not "Me, the Citizen..."

When individual rights are paramount then all of society is protected.

When the individual rights are curbed in favor of society then we are all oppressed.

In other words if you don't love and support one of the corporate owned parties (and in Dante's case love Obama and his czars) than you hate compromise, hate america, and probably hate cookies and kittens.

When it comes to sheep, you're probably the most well trained.

Dante refused twice, to vote for candidate Barack Obama. No people I know love a corporation or a party. People I know get involved with a political party in order to express their wishes, hopes, dreams, and attempt to deliver their voice to the table.

People like you have always been on the outside of the big tent pissing in with complaints that you don't like what all the rest of America has compromised on.

go to a totalitarian state where you'd feel at home

I dunno why you won't vote for him when you express nothing but love and adoration for him and get personally offended anytime someone dares to criticize anything he says or does.

I'm a small gov't fiscal conservative who supports the individual, supports state's rights and wants the Constitution enforced. Which of either corporate owned party even marginally aligns with my views?

I'm in a country with a gov't that's doing it's best to become as totalitarian as possible, I'm voicing disapproval of such a movement, you're voicing approval.

In other words if you don't love and support one of the corporate owned parties (and in Dante's case love Obama and his czars) than you hate compromise, hate america, and probably hate cookies and kittens.

When it comes to sheep, you're probably the most well trained.

Dante refused twice, to vote for candidate Barack Obama. No people I know love a corporation or a party. People I know get involved with a political party in order to express their wishes, hopes, dreams, and attempt to deliver their voice to the table.

People like you have always been on the outside of the big tent pissing in with complaints that you don't like what all the rest of America has compromised on.

I dunno why you won't vote for him when you express nothing but love and adoration for him and get personally offended anytime someone dares to criticize anything he says or does.

I'm a small gov't fiscal conservative who supports the individual, supports state's rights and wants the Constitution enforced. Which of either corporate owned party even marginally aligns with my views?

I'm in a country with a gov't that's doing it's best to become as totalitarian as possible, I'm voicing disapproval of such a movement, you're voicing approval.

Most of the attacks on Obama have been delusional and imbecilic.

In your imbecilic delusions you've lumped Dante and all posters you disagree with into neat little packages. Problem is, Dante has never defended most of Obama's actions as Pres. Dante does support Obama for President as Romney went off the deep end sucking up to the Tea Party Lunacy

In your imbecilic delusions you've lumped Dante and all posters you disagree with into neat little packages. Problem is, Dante has never defended most of Obama's actions as Pres. Dante does support Obama for President as Romney went off the deep end sucking up to the Tea Party Lunacy

Most attacks on Obama and Romney are delusional and imbecilic. That's the point. There's no point in attacking one of their viewpoints, because they're exactly the same. See Romneycare/Obamacare as a perfect example.

If you didn't fit so easily into the Obamabot package, I wouldn't lump you into it. How can you fix this mess? Maybe every 100 posts or so at least question one thing Obama does or one word he says. That'd be a huge improvement.

Most attacks on Obama and Romney are delusional and imbecilic. That's the point. There's no point in attacking one of their viewpoints, because they're exactly the same. See Romneycare/Obamacare as a perfect example.

If you didn't fit so easily into the Obamabot package, I wouldn't lump you into it. How can you fix this mess? Maybe every 100 posts or so at least question one thing Obama does or one word he says. That'd be a huge improvement.

seek help

seek help

Where should I go to get it?

Democrats.org

Would I be fixed if I memorized and recited every word on the above website daily, the way you have?

All the enumerated rights apply to society. There has never been any instance where an individual alone has been granted the protection of his rights over those protected for the American society.

When the individual rights are curbed in favor of society then we are all oppressed.
Cite an example please.

Cite an example please.

The Patriot Act.

Better than compromising between two corrupt parties with nothing to offer
Winning and losing? What is this? Governance or football? Without compromise we would have totalitarianism. Without compromise, we would not have the constitution of the United States.

Those not willing to compromise are dooming themselves to irrelevance and ultimately political extinction.

Hey Pante, how many dogs do you have?

One for sure... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back