Virtue: Liberalism ...

Propaganda and money? I'm talking local political involvement and the nuts and bolts of party building. I'm talking the system being used by the people.

Abdication of responsibility is what most Americans suffer from. A republic like ours depends upon participation of the people.

No excuses. No retreat. No excuses.

Commercials are a lot better way to get to people than door to door salesmanship, money will always win out.

Abdication of responsibility is a human flaw, a flaw exhibited by americans less than any other country or culture in the world but yes the flaw is still there. I always push to have more responsibility put on americans, that's part of being libertarian. But responsibility on americans rather than on gov't.

Listen up: One last time: Local political involvement,

How do you think the 'new' right came about out of the ashes of the Nixon 70s? How did the Christian Evangelicals spring into power? How did Howard Dean supporters and the Obama-bots revive a dying Democratic party?

lesson over. do some real research and you will see, organizing with friends, family and neighbors first will build a powerful base on which to move up the ladder of elective politics. If you can't persuade people who know you best, or can't persuade those who live close by and who share your interests, how the heck do you expect to persuade others in enough numbers to actually effect change or grab a piece of the power?

It's all about power. Power to be heard, power to influence, power to do whatever it is you desire.

lesson over

No, a team gains power by means of which team was the most recent to fuck up.

Republicans fucked up from 2001-2007, hence why it became cool to be an Obamabot. Now as Obama is fucking up, people are moving to become republicans again and I bet reps have all the power again in 2016 after the fuck up has been complete.

Has nothing to do with local politics or grass root movements, has to do with people who have short term memories voting for those who fucked up the least recently.

But it is adorable how smart you think you are, by all means keep it up :).

We have a multi-party system, not a two party system. In practice there are only two major parties. That's called choice. Why do you hate freedom? Is it only when you lose that you hate freedom and liberty?

Want a third party, start one. :lol: see how many of your friends and neighbors, the people who actually KNOW you, would bother to associate politically with you... :rofl:

fuck you. you couldn't get the dog catcher to vote for you :laugh2:

Bleat bleat says the little sheep.

another one who doesn't quite comprehend the system we have?

so, you all collect into gaggles on the world wide web in order to collectively spout your ignorances and imbecilities?

cool

The only imbecile in this conversation is you.

Commercials are a lot better way to get to people than door to door salesmanship, money will always win out.

Abdication of responsibility is a human flaw, a flaw exhibited by americans less than any other country or culture in the world but yes the flaw is still there. I always push to have more responsibility put on americans, that's part of being libertarian. But responsibility on americans rather than on gov't.

How do you think the 'new' right came about out of the ashes of the Nixon 70s? How did the Christian Evangelicals spring into power? How did Howard Dean supporters and the Obama-bots revive a dying Democratic party?

lesson over. do some real research and you will see, organizing with friends, family and neighbors first will build a powerful base on which to move up the ladder of elective politics. If you can't persuade people who know you best, or can't persuade those who live close by and who share your interests, how the heck do you expect to persuade others in enough numbers to actually effect change or grab a piece of the power?

It's all about power. Power to be heard, power to influence, power to do whatever it is you desire.

lesson over

Republicans fucked up from 2001-2007, hence why it became cool to be an Obamabot. Now as Obama is fucking up, people are moving to become republicans again and I bet reps have all the power again in 2016 after the fuck up has been complete.

Has nothing to do with local politics or grass root movements, has to do with people who have short term memories voting for those who fucked up the least recently.

You are still stuck on the idea that the two major parties are what our system is all about. We have other parties and you and I are free to start our own.

Problem in the USA is most losers want to start a national party -- at the national level. It takes time and effort to build a national base one community at a time.

stay stuck. you will always be on the losing end because people like you fail to grasp the potential power you have been given by our system

lesson over

You are still stuck on the idea that the two major parties are what our system is all about. We have other parties and you and I are free to start our own.

Problem in the USA is most losers want to start a national party -- at the national level. It takes time and effort to build a national base one community at a time.

stay stuck. you will always be on the losing end because people like you fail to grasp the potential power you have been given by our system

I have only ever supported third party or independent local candidates so shut up already, you're embarrassing yourself.

I have only ever supported third party or independent local candidates so shut up already, you're embarrassing yourself.

that explains why you are so frustrated and angry -- you've always been on the losing side.

:thewave:

that explains why you are so frustrated and angry -- you've always been on the losing side.

Progressive Cognitive Disorder

Hey Pante you're :cuckoo:

Better than compromising between two corrupt parties with nothing to offer

Again with hating America?

America was founded on compromises. Compromise is what allowed the USA to become so great. Without compromise we would have been a bunch of banana republics.

Thank you Adams, Hamilton, Washington... :eusa_whistle:

Winning and losing? What is this? Governance or football? Without compromise we would have totalitarianism. Without compromise, we would not have the constitution of the United States.

Those not willing to compromise are dooming themselves to irrelevance and ultimately political extinction.

Winning and losing? What is this? Governance or football? Without compromise we would have totalitarianism. Without compromise, we would not have the constitution of the United States.

Those not willing to compromise are dooming themselves to irrelevance and ultimately political extinction.

Politics is the art of compromise. People who despise compromise despise society. These people despise America and all it has ever stood for

Politics is the art of compromise. People who despise compromise despise society. These people despise America and all it has ever stood for
I don't know that they despise America and all it has stood for. I think that they are frustrated that their particular ideas have been tried, failed miserably and yet they want to try them again.

I think that they see someone in the White House the likes of whom they would not want to see in their own house and they despise that greatly. I think that they have a mindset that tends toward brutality and they want to apply that brutality to everything political.

I think they love America, but an America that does not exist and never has. They love their own idea of America, but are not fond of the reality of America.

In other words if you don't love and support one of the corporate owned parties (and in Dante's case love Obama and his czars) than you hate compromise, hate america, and probably hate cookies and kittens.

When it comes to sheep, you're probably the most well trained.

Again with hating America?

America was founded on compromises. Compromise is what allowed the USA to become so great. Without compromise we would have been a bunch of banana republics.

Thank you Adams, Hamilton, Washington... :eusa_whistle:

What do the dimwitcrap and repugnantcan political machines have to do with America?

Nothing that's what. Wanton disregard of the Constitution is what I call hating America and of that particular sin both parties are guilty.

America used to stand for individual rights not societal rights.

I don't know that they despise America and all it has stood for. I think that they are frustrated that their particular ideas have been tried, failed miserably and yet they want to try them again.

I think that they see someone in the White House the likes of whom they would not want to see in their own house and they despise that greatly. I think that they have a mindset that tends toward brutality and they want to apply that brutality to everything political.

I think they love America, but an America that does not exist and never has. They love their own idea of America, but are not fond of the reality of America.

By their words and actions they despise America and all it has stood for. Conservatism has taken a back seat to partisan extremism. The people we are discussing are not principled conservatives, but extremists who have taken over the mantle of conservatism.

The latest incarnations of hate are hiding behind a states rights argument that was settled with the American Civil War.

Using your intellectual spin, al qaeda didn't attack America, al qaeda attacked what they think America has beome

Last edited:

All the enumerated rights apply to society. There has never been any instance where an individual alone has been granted the protection of his rights over those protected for the American society.

Remember, it's "We, the People..." not "Me, the Citizen..."

tell that to a black man for the first 150 years of the USA it wasn't

In other words if you don't love and support one of the corporate owned parties (and in Dante's case love Obama and his czars) than you hate compromise, hate america, and probably hate cookies and kittens.

When it comes to sheep, you're probably the most well trained.

Dante refused twice, to vote for candidate Barack Obama. No people I know love a corporation or a party. People I know get involved with a political party in order to express their wishes, hopes, dreams, and attempt to deliver their voice to the table.

People like you have always been on the outside of the big tent pissing in with complaints that you don't like what all the rest of America has compromised on.

go to a totalitarian state where you'd feel at home

Forum List

Back