Violent crime on London "Tubes" up 45% over the last 3 years....but they banned guns?

...In this sense, then, Mr Khan is not a Muslim mayor. Whatever his private beliefs, he did not run on a “Muslim” platform.

Your writers must be the same as the ones for Nancy Pelosi!

"...In this sense"? "...in this sense"? What the heck does that even mean?

He didn't run on a "Muslim" platform. Of course not! Neither did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.
Where is the link supporting your previous lies ?
I shouldn't bother, 2aguy's argument has been thoroughly trashed so all him and his crew have left is to try to deflect from the topic and resort to the usual racist gabage you get from the political Right wing when they lose.

You haven't touched any of the arguments.....Britain is about to face violence in their society that the U.S. had starting in the mid 1960s...all the elements are there...and the British people are unarmed in the face of it.....

I don't post lies, so I have no links to something I did not post.

Regarding failed former President Barack Hussein Obama and his devotion to Islam.

Obama%20-%20Stand%20with%20the%20Muslims-S.jpg

I don't post lies, so I have no links to something I did not post.

Perhaps you don't, but it doesn't stop you twisting facts to suit your agenda/worldview or failing to fact check the propaganda you seem to swallow wholesale. Take the above, it's an excellent example of how quotes can be twisted. What Barak Obama actually said in his book Audacity of hope (on page 261, if you are interested) is:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Clearly Barak Obama did not say he would side with "the Muslims," i.e he would side with the world’s Muslim population against the best interests of the US. He actually said he would side with "them," referring to immigrant communities and specifically to "Arab and Pakistani Americans." The "ugly direction" he refers to would be events like the mass internment of Japanese Americans, or potential consequences to America's Jewish community (see Charlottesville) if a far right regime comes to power in America.

...In this sense, then, Mr Khan is not a Muslim mayor. Whatever his private beliefs, he did not run on a “Muslim” platform.

He didn't run on a "Muslim" platform. Of course not! Neither did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.
I shouldn't bother, 2aguy's argument has been thoroughly trashed so all him and his crew have left is to try to deflect from the topic and resort to the usual racist gabage you get from the political Right wing when they lose.

You haven't touched any of the arguments.....Britain is about to face violence in their society that the U.S. had starting in the mid 1960s...all the elements are there...and the British people are unarmed in the face of it.....

Really? So you're so obsessed with your agenda you never bothered to read my responses in the last 82 threads you started on gun crime in Britain in the last 6 months. OK here are links to 42 of them, read them and then come back to me with what specific arguments of yours I've not touched upon:

Violent crime on London "Tubes" up 45% over the last 3 years....but they banned guns?
Hitman convicted of gang land killing...he used a Machine Gun, in Gun Controlled Britain? Really?
Boxer shot and killed in drive by shooting in Yorkshire Pub...in gun controlled Britain...
Another drive by shooting in Britain..where they banned guns...
Violent crime on London Trains is up 75%....good thing good people don't have guns....
People injured during cafe robbery....shotgun used....but, they have gun control in Britain?

Men with knives rob children's birthday party in violence plagued Britain...
London gangs have changed, becoming more organized and more violent....
Shots fired into British home...how is that possible? They banned guns....
Another shooting outside London "Tube" station.....
Illegal guns flooding into Britain is increasing and can't be stopped...statement from Police
Good thing this British woman didn't have a gun, sure, she may lose the sight in one eye...but....
This British criminal actually wanted his victim dead..so he shot him in the head...
Murder rate in Britain...not good.....
58% of Burglaries in Britain happen when people are home....unarmed people...
Which Irish gun law stopped this guy from going into the school and killing children?
When British people gave up their guns, they became victims of anyone with a will, and a fist......
Scotland Yard wants to deploy armed police in violent British communities, but...gun control?
In gun free Britain, man beaten so badly he will never smell or taste again...
Another leg shooting in Britain showing my point about British thugs and guns...

No-Go zones in Britain?
Guns a growing problem in gun free Britain....
3 men wounded in shooting in gun free Britain......? But? Gun control?
Ireland, the Emerald Isle..criminals have guns there too.....
Gun free Britain? Murders going to hit 10 year high...
Another Brit. shot in the leg...on an island where guns are banned and confiscated.
A rape, and a likely rape that did not happen, a difference between two countries...
Good news...Burglar didn't use gun during robbery, used his bare hands to beat owner to death...
First they will use knives, then they will use guns...

The difference between American and British criminals, British criminals don't commit murder as ofte
Rap music in Britain draws bullets too....
Irish gunmen use their guns to punish, not kill....
Woman raped in back of taxi...good thing she didn't have a gun...
Baby injured after shots are fired into homes in Britain...where guns are banned and confiscated...
How do you rob a 14 year old at gun point when guns have been banned and confiscated?
Man in Britain shot multiple times with a gun that isn't supposed to be in Britain....
When British criminals aren't shooting each other, they shoot each others homes...
Mopeds and guns...how they shoot people in Britain..kinda geeky...
Now this Brit wanted to kill...he shot his target in the chest, in Gun free Britain...

Couldn't be bothered to link to the rest bit I'm sure you'll be able to find them in your profile page.

Really? So you're so obsessed with your agenda you never bothered to read my responses in the last 82 threads you started on gun crime in Britain in the last 6 months. OK here are links to 42 of them, read them and then come back to me with what specific arguments of yours I've not touched upon:

Hitman convicted of gang land killing...he used a Machine Gun, in Gun Controlled Britain? Really?
Boxer shot and killed in drive by shooting in Yorkshire Pub...in gun controlled Britain...
Another drive by shooting in Britain..where they banned guns...
Violent crime on London Trains is up 75%....good thing good people don't have guns....
People injured during cafe robbery....shotgun used....but, they have gun control in Britain?

Men with knives rob children's birthday party in violence plagued Britain...
London gangs have changed, becoming more organized and more violent....
Shots fired into British home...how is that possible? They banned guns....
Another shooting outside London "Tube" station.....
Illegal guns flooding into Britain is increasing and can't be stopped...statement from Police
Good thing this British woman didn't have a gun, sure, she may lose the sight in one eye...but....
This British criminal actually wanted his victim dead..so he shot him in the head...
Murder rate in Britain...not good.....
58% of Burglaries in Britain happen when people are home....unarmed people...
Which Irish gun law stopped this guy from going into the school and killing children?
When British people gave up their guns, they became victims of anyone with a will, and a fist......
Scotland Yard wants to deploy armed police in violent British communities, but...gun control?
In gun free Britain, man beaten so badly he will never smell or taste again...
Another leg shooting in Britain showing my point about British thugs and guns...

No-Go zones in Britain?
Guns a growing problem in gun free Britain....
3 men wounded in shooting in gun free Britain......? But? Gun control?
Ireland, the Emerald Isle..criminals have guns there too.....
Gun free Britain? Murders going to hit 10 year high...
Another Brit. shot in the leg...on an island where guns are banned and confiscated.
A rape, and a likely rape that did not happen, a difference between two countries...
Good news...Burglar didn't use gun during robbery, used his bare hands to beat owner to death...
First they will use knives, then they will use guns...

The difference between American and British criminals, British criminals don't commit murder as ofte
Rap music in Britain draws bullets too....
Irish gunmen use their guns to punish, not kill....
Woman raped in back of taxi...good thing she didn't have a gun...
Baby injured after shots are fired into homes in Britain...where guns are banned and confiscated...
How do you rob a 14 year old at gun point when guns have been banned and confiscated?
Man in Britain shot multiple times with a gun that isn't supposed to be in Britain....
When British criminals aren't shooting each other, they shoot each others homes...
Mopeds and guns...how they shoot people in Britain..kinda geeky...
Now this Brit wanted to kill...he shot his target in the chest, in Gun free Britain...

Couldn't be bothered to link to the rest bit I'm sure you'll be able to find them in your profile page.

Thanks for that....You have done a great job at highlighting what happens to a society that takes guns away from good people....... the people who don't use those guns for crime, but who are the actual victims of the violent monsters........

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop stories like the ones you posted from my threads......1.1 million times good people use guns to save lives, to keep lives from being changed forever by violent monsters...monsters too often released on the public by our democrat party, who want to correct perceived injustices by allowing known, violent, sociopathic gun criminals back into the same neighborhoods those criminals are making unlivable for decent people......

Thanks for that....You have done a great job at highlighting what happens to a society that takes guns away from good people....... the people who don't use those guns for crime, but who are the actual victims of the violent monsters........

You're welcome, you on the other hand have done a great job of highlighting what happens in a country with little or no gun control.

Gun deaths in UK 2018 around 130, gun deaths in USA 39,733;
Mass shootings in UK 0, mass shootings in USA 426

I could go on, and on, but I'm sure most people get the picture

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop stories like the ones you posted from my threads......

Prove it. You keep quoting that figure without any proof this is the case. Why not? Because this is just an estimated extrapolation based on a small sample. In other words, you are bullshitting.

So what specific "arguments" of yours have I not touched upon?

You're welcome, you on the other hand have done a great job of highlighting what happens in a country with little or no gun control.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop stories like the ones you posted from my threads......

Prove it. You keep quoting that figure without any proof this is the case. Why not? Because this is just an estimated extrapolation based on a small sample. In other words, you are bullshitting.

You are wrong about the U.K. and mass shooting deaths on 2 counts....

1) you average about one mass public shooting every 10 years, even after you banned guns. In fact, you almost had 4 in the last few years which is an escalation .......

Teenage boys planned to 'kill everyone' at Yorkshire school in Columbine-style gun and bomb massacre, court hears

Two teenage boys planned to “kill everyone” at their Yorkshireschool in a Columbine-style massacre using bombs and guns, a court has heard.

---------------------------

The document said the boy would “lay low” in Catterick before murdering his ex-girlfriend’s parents and stealing her father’s guns, the court heard.

“I’ll make some explosives then well find a way back to Northallerton and well begin our assault on that f****** school,” it continued

----

"This was no teenage fantasy; it was real,” he added. “They intended a re-enactment of the Columbine High School Massacre although fortunately, in the result, they were stopped before their plans were put into action.”

.4/6/18

Doctor found with stash of guns and NHS hitlist jailed

A former doctor has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for stockpiling guns with the intent to endanger life.

Martin Watt was found with three submachine guns, two pistols and 1,500 live cartridges at a property in Cumbernauld, Scotland, last year.

The 62-year-old had lost his job at Monklands hospital in North Lanarkshire in 2012 after disciplinary hearings. His marriage broke down around the same time, the high court in Glasgow was told.

Watt had compiled a list of names and addresses of some colleagues involved in the disciplinary process, which the judge, Valerie Stacey, said Watt had referred to as an assassination list.
=======

Here is the updat, the original is below..

Yep.....this 19 year old got bombs and a glock 19 and 94 rounds of 9mm ammo on the dark web in Britain in order to murder people at the University he used to attend..........

I guess their gun control laws stopped him...right? Or was it pure, dumb luck.....?

-------------

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

====Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.

2) that you don't have more mass shootings has nothing to do with your gun control laws....you just listed 30-40 threads where individuals had illegal guns against all the gun control efforts in Britain.... not one British gun control law stopped them from entering a school, a church, a theater or a mall and shooting people...dumb luck doesn't mean your gun control laws stop mass shooters.....

Then, you had to add sucides to the total gun deaths in the U.S. to get your number higher.....since guns have no bearing on suicide, that is a dishonest attempt on your part.....

And as the British police state, they cannot stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....so your gun problems are growing, not going down.....

Meanwhile...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

40 years of actual research into defensive gun use....by government and private researchers...including the Centers for Disease Control, the Department of Justice, and just about every other anti gun organization there is.....and they came up with the following numbers ....the CDC puts the number at 1.1 million, the Department of Justice research puts the number at 1.5 million...both studies done to refute the Kleck research, and they both failed because using their own methods, they also found dramatically high instances of gun self defense.......

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

mass shootings in USA 426

That is a lie.......not even close you doofus.

The Mother Jones list of mass public shootings places it at 12-13 for 2018....... meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns for self defense 1.1 million times a year.....while gun crime in Britain is going up....42% in london alone........

In a population of over 320 million people...more people are killed by lawn mowers than by mass public shooters....even falling off of ladders is more dangerous......and deadly...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

1) you average about one mass public shooting every 10 years, even after you banned guns. In fact, you almost had 4 in the last few years which is an escalation
Pissing myself laughing at this. Clearly our gun control makes us less safe than the US.

1) you average about one mass public shooting every 10 years, even after you banned guns. In fact, you almost had 4 in the last few years which is an escalation
Pissing myself laughing at this. Clearly our gun control makes us less safe than the US.

Your country has illegal guns....criminals use those guns...so please, tell us which gun control law keeps them from walking into a school, a mall, a church and shooting people?

Dumb luck stopping 4 mass public shooters does not mean you have effective gun control....

Your country has illegal guns....criminals use those guns...so please, tell us which gun control law keeps them from walking into a school, a mall, a church and shooting people?

Dumb luck stopping 4 mass public shooters does not mean you have effective gun control....
You are a joke. Four incidents that nearly happened over 10 years against four incidents a week.
Yup, gun control isnt working is it ?

You are a joke. Four incidents that nearly happened over 10 years against four incidents a week.

we had 12 mass public shootings in 2018.....in a country of over 320 million people....more people are killed falling off ladders than in mass public shootings each year.... and you think that you are immune? With more guns entering Britain every year, with young sociopaths being created by your welfare state, you really think you are safe from this?

Of course, it is just an estimation. How and why do you report a crime that did NOT HAPPEN! How does that work?

Crime and Guns

Basic to the debates on gun control is the fact that most violent crime is committed by repeat offenders. Dealing with recidivism is key to solving violence.
  • 71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records.
  • 64% had been convicted of a crime.
  • Victims had an average of 11 prior arrests. 1, 2
  • 63% of victims had criminal histories and 73% of that group knew their assailant (twice as often as victims without criminal histories). 3
  • 74% of homicides during the commission of a felony involve guns. 4
Most gun violence is between criminals.
[...]
Myth: Guns are not a good deterrent to crime

Fact:
Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year or 6,849 every day. 8 Most often, the gun is never fired and no blood (including the criminal’s) is shed.

Fact: Property crime rates are dropping (especially burglaries). The chart shows the legal handgun supply in America (mainly in civilian hands) relative to the property crime rate. 9

Fact: Every year 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms.

Fact: 60% of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. 40% of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed. 10

Fact: Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot. 11

Fact: 59% of the burglaries in Britain, which has tough gun control laws, are “hot burglaries” 12 which are burglaries committed while the home is occupied by the owner/renter. By contrast, the U.S., with more lenient gun control laws, has a “hot burglary” rate of only 13%. 13

Fact: Washington DC has essentially banned gun ownership since 1976 14 and has a murder rate of 56.9 per 100,000. Across the river in Arlington, Virginia, gun ownership is less restricted. There, the murder rate is just 1.6 per 100,000, less than three percent of the Washington, DC rate. 15

Fact: 26% of all retail businesses report keeping a gun on the premises for crime control. 16

Fact: In 1982, Kennesaw, GA passed a law requiring heads of households to keep at least one firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate dropped 89% the following year. 17

Fact: A survey of felons revealed the following: 18
  • 74% of felons agreed that, “One reason burglars avoid houses when people are at home is that they fear being shot during the crime.”
  • 57% of felons polled agreed, “Criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running into the police.”
[...]
Gun Facts | Gun Control and Crime

Why are you so complacent about violent crime being so high in your country and such a small country?

As you know, it's even higher than this proof I have posted for you many times and you continue to ignore. As you always do with FACTS!

Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Why don't you save me the trouble and just post this on all your FAKE gun rants?

How many have been killed in London my knives or machetes?

we had 12 mass public shootings in 2018..

Ah, the old "move the goalposts defence". Mother Jones' figures are concerned with specific incidents that can be decribed as gun use by "unstable" individuals. What's the difference between a "mass shooting" and a "public mass shooting"? Nothing, people are still killed or injured with guns. Straw man argument.

How many have been killed in London my knives or machetes?

Why are you so complacent about violent crime being so high in your country and such a small country?

As you know, it's even higher than this proof I have posted for you many times and you continue to ignore. As you always do with FACTS!

Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

Violent%20Crime-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Why don't you save me the trouble and just post this on all your FAKE gun rants?

Oh dear, more BS from the Daily Fail online. FYI the definition of Violent crime differs between each country mentioned. about 50% of UK "violent" crimes would be recorded a "misdemenors" in the USA. Hold on, Chris Grayling, shadow Home Secretary? How old is this article...2009, got it. 2 years after the Conservatives were kicked out and before Labour policies on crime had time to take effect.

Last edited:
Basic to the debates on gun control is the fact that most violent crime is committed by repeat offenders. Dealing with recidivism is key to solving violence.
  • 71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records.
  • 64% had been convicted of a crime.
  • Victims had an average of 11 prior arrests. 1, 2
  • 63% of victims had criminal histories and 73% of that group knew their assailant (twice as often as victims without criminal histories). 3
  • 74% of homicides during the commission of a felony involve guns. 4
Most gun violence is between criminals.

Thank you for destroying 2aguy's argument. Most gun violence is between criminals. They use guns to protect themselves from other criminals and use them against other criminals. Even when guns are used in robberies, etc. Very rarely do innocents get shot, the guns are there to threaten There's no good reason for the rest of us to "arm" ourselves for "protection" over here

The VAST majority of violent crime in the U.S. is committed in very localized areas. Inner cities where Blacks kill other Blacks is what skews any U.S. violent crime stats. Stay of the these pockets of poor, violent areas which are spread out across our huge nation, and you will be mostly safe. Every city in America has this problem, and they all have very strict gun control laws, yet more murders happen there than anywhere else.

Answer the question why the Black Community in the U.S. is more violent than anyone else and you will help reduce violence overall.

Forum List

Back