Violent crime on London "Tubes" up 45% over the last 3 years....but they banned guns?

Ya think maybe, just possibly, they "banned guns" (citation needed).... BECAUSE violent crime was up?

Department of DUH. :eusa_doh:

Ya think maybe, just possibly, they "banned guns" (citation needed).... BECAUSE violent crime was up?

They banned guns in 1996.......3 years ago was not 1996.

They banned guns in 1996.......3 years ago was not 1996.

WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH

Here's your homework. Look up the phrase "cause and effect". Then come back and tell the class about how much you've learned.

I am the Lord of Logic; thou shalt not have strange fallacies before me. 'Cause I eat 'em for lunch.

Yep.......when you disarm the people, you turn them into victims of any young, strong, aggressive males who want to take what they have.....

Violent crime rises by 43% in three years on London Underground

Oh good grief, this is getting to be like a peanuts cartoon. 2Aguy posts statistics designed to frighten the gullable, gets shot down in flames, but still comes back to get the same treatment; what's that definition of insanity?

Anyway, back to topic. The facts are that the British Transport Police reported a total of 2838 incidents in the year 2017-18, including 95 weapon offensces and 1047 undefined "sexual attacks". Sounds bad compared to the previous year (1980 incidents). What he doesn't highlight or explain is the fact that 11 million people use the tube every day, thata over 4 billion journies in a year. Those of you with even rudementary matths skills can work out the chances of anything "bad" happening to you on the tube.

2aguy wants these figures to justify arming the general population? Oh please. :rolleyes:

2aguy crashes and burns yet again, next?

Yep.......when you disarm the people, you turn them into victims of any young, strong, aggressive males who want to take what they have.....

Oh good grief, this is getting to be like a peanuts cartoon. 2Aguy posts statistics designed to frighten the gullable, gets shot down in flames, but still comes back to get the same treatment; what's that definition of insanity?

Anyway, back to topic. The facts are that the British Transport Police reported a total of 2838 incidents in the year 2017-18, including 95 weapon offensces and 1047 undefined "sexual attacks". Sounds bad compared to the previous year (1980 incidents). What he doesn't highlight or explain is the fact that 11 million people use the tube every day, thata over 4 billion journies in a year. Those of you with even rudementary matths skills can work out the chances of anything "bad" happening to you on the tube.

2aguy wants these figures to justify arming the general population? Oh please. :rolleyes:

Violent crime is going up.......

And the police don't have the manpower to deal with it....

Police force fails to record more than 16,000 violent crimes, watchdog says

Violent crime is going up.......

And the police don't have the manpower to deal with it....

Police force fails to record more than 16,000 violent crimes, watchdog says

Maybe, but it's far, far, away from being an epidemic that would justify citizens owning guns for "self defence". Far better and safer to give the Police the resources they need to do their job.

The article doesnt mention any crimes being committed with guns. It does mention cuts to staffing levels as it is basically a mail out from the rail union.
Who would have thought that reducing police numbers would lead to an increase in crime ?

London has a Muslim Mayor and their city is going to trash.
Crime always goes up under the conservatives because they cut resources. It is the same story in other areas of our national life. Armed forces,health,education all suffer under conservatism.

I felt safer in London then nearly any place in the USA of one tenth its size. 2A guys threads on these issues are epic fails.

Crime always goes up under the conservatives because they cut resources. It is the same story in other areas of our national life. Armed forces,health,education all suffer under conservatism.

Keep telling yourself that....your social welfare state can't afford itself anymore....

Banning guns 23 years ago implies a causation in your "brain" to violent crime beginning to rise THREE years ago?

Hello? Anybody home?

:lol:

for the record before its removed....

Screenshot_20190119-090347.png

Last time I was in London there were bomb watches everywhere you went.

And yet, mysteriously, nobody described what was being watched for as "Catholic" bombings. Not once did I ever hear that.

Why is that?

And yet, mysteriously, nobody described what was being watched for as "Catholic" bombings. Not once did I ever hear that.

Why is that?

And when the Catholic Irish were bombing London...back during the troubles....they were known as Catholic bombers......but thanks for playing...

The Troubles - Wikipedia

Irish nationalists/republicans, who were mostly Catholics, wanted Northern Ireland to leave the United Kingdom and join a united Ireland.

The conflict began during a campaign to end discrimination against the Catholic/nationalist minority by the Protestant/unionist government and police force.[34][35]

Why is that?

And when the Catholic Irish were bombing London...back during the troubles....they were known as Catholic bombers......but thanks for playing...

No, they were not.
I was there, I'm both Irish and Catholic. I would have noticed. Nor was Eric Rudolph.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. Show me a citation. From anywhere, any time.

aaaand GO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back