Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

I raised two daughters, if that were the worst situation I had to deal with I'd be lucky. I'd tell her to ignore her. She's a man who thinks she's a woman, so don't tell her. Just do your business, wash your hands and go on about your business, no big deal.

I am appalled that you would actually tell your daughter to go ahead and use the restroom with a strange man present. Do you also tell her it's not necessary to pull the drapes before changing her clothes? As a woman, I cannot even imagine my father essentially devaluing my femininity by instructing me to prioritize it below the "feewings" and wishes of some man with a screw loose. Or any man.

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Women do a lot of things in the ladies' room, amazingly enough. And it's none of your business what, because that's the whole point of "grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out".

Have I mentioned that I'm still not accepting your patronizing, misogynistic demands that women justify their desire and right to perform private functions without men around?

What you do in the ladies room besides relieve yourself is no concern of mine.

Have I mentioned I'm not seeking your acceptance? Or that I don't care. A woman who thinks she's a man still can't stand up at the trough and take a wiz. She has to go to a stall. I still don't care.

You're DEMANDING our acceptance, and don't kid yourself about it. You're demanding that we accept YOUR worldview, and immediately start being comfortable with however you want to redefine reality today.

And as for "I don't care when it comes to the men's room", I'll tell you the same thing I told your sidekick Happy: WOMEN AND MEN ARE NOT THE SAME. Spread the news. And I'm still not interested in having any of you mansplain to me about how "this is what men think, and it is the only right way to think". Fuck you and your attempts to set women's rights back to the last century.

Nope, I was asked what I would tell my daughter today about this bathroom bugaboo. You then chimed in and tried to shame me. Didn't work. I have no shame.

Lighten up. It's been going on forever.

You're DEMANDING our acceptance, and don't kid yourself about it. You're demanding that we accept YOUR worldview, and immediately start being comfortable with however you want to redefine reality today.

And as for "I don't care when it comes to the men's room", I'll tell you the same thing I told your sidekick Happy: WOMEN AND MEN ARE NOT THE SAME. Spread the news. And I'm still not interested in having any of you mansplain to me about how "this is what men think, and it is the only right way to think". Fuck you and your attempts to set women's rights back to the last century.

It's more than that.
He is ridiculing you. Making jokes about it.
True transgenderism is RARE. It is not this common. The rest are horny little weirdos who want, no, you are right, DEMAND everyone accept their fetish and pretend along with them or else you are a bad person.

And THIS....is the alt-left.

I am appalled that you would actually tell your daughter to go ahead and use the restroom with a strange man present. Do you also tell her it's not necessary to pull the drapes before changing her clothes? As a woman, I cannot even imagine my father essentially devaluing my femininity by instructing me to prioritize it below the "feewings" and wishes of some man with a screw loose. Or any man.

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Women do a lot of things in the ladies' room, amazingly enough. And it's none of your business what, because that's the whole point of "grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out".

Have I mentioned that I'm still not accepting your patronizing, misogynistic demands that women justify their desire and right to perform private functions without men around?

Have I mentioned I'm not seeking your acceptance? Or that I don't care. A woman who thinks she's a man still can't stand up at the trough and take a wiz. She has to go to a stall. I still don't care.

Nope, I was asked what I would tell my daughter today about this bathroom bugaboo. You then chimed in and tried to shame me. Didn't work. I have no shame.

I think there's a difference between criticizing you and shaming you. I am simply telling you, as a parent and as a woman, that I think you made a bad parenting decision vis a vis your daughters.

Our society has utterly and completely lost all awareness of how important fathers are and why, and we reap the damage for it every day now. A woman's mother teaches her who to be by setting an example of who she is; a woman's father teaches her who to be by setting an example of what treatment she should accept from others. Far too many fathers teach their daughters to be women who do not value their own femininity, who view it as something to be subjugated to what others want from them.

I absolutely view M2F "transgenderism", and the left's support of it, as the 21st century's wackjob equivalent of patriarchy, and I resent the hell out of it. Fortunately, I had a father who taught me that I didn't need to hide my opinions and feelings to please others.

It's more than that.
He is ridiculing you. Making jokes about it.
True transgenderism is RARE. It is not this common. The rest are horny little weirdos who want, no, you are right, DEMAND everyone accept their fetish and pretend along with them or else you are a bad person.

And THIS....is the alt-left.

Well, that's his problem. I was never socialized in any respect to conform myself to the expectations of others, OR to hide my opinions or try to change them to please others.

Is this what snowflakes do now on InfoWars?

Yes Mindwars is a sock for infowars...nevertheless, the story links to an actual news story with the video.

So, what is more important? You get to say something about infowars - or the fact a man is in a women's restroom, obviously not transgender, but claiming to be...so therefore no one can do anything about it.

The transgendered person looked harmless, Infowars on the other hand is going to keep feeding the beast.

What the fuck do women care what YOU think looks or doesn't look harmless? It's not YOUR privacy he's invading, now is it?

I care about treating people with respect. Plus, many women don't get hysterical around transgendered like the angry right do.

No, you care about treating people YOU SIDE WITH with whatever you're defining as "respect" today. You pretty clearly don't give a rat fart about treating women who don't share your leftist views with any sort of respect, which is defined as "if you don't have a vagina, get the fuck out of the ladies' room." Apparently, the sort of respect required to let women have their own fucking bathroom to themselves is a little beyond you.

I think women should have control over their own bodies.

I'm also not afraid of transgendered people using the mens room either. You're a paranoid sadsack.

Oh, and this just in, chauvinist: WOMEN ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. That's right; we are all individual, unique human beings in our own right, with the ability to think for ourselves. Tell all your leftist friends. This could be a game-changer.

Yep, that's true. Nice strawman.

And by the way, keep your penises out of our bathrooms.

My penis isn't in your bathroom.

I think there's a difference between criticizing you and shaming you. I am simply telling you, as a parent and as a woman, that I think you made a bad parenting decision vis a vis your daughters.

Our society has utterly and completely lost all awareness of how important fathers are and why, and we reap the damage for it every day now. A woman's mother teaches her who to be by setting an example of who she is; a woman's father teaches her who to be by setting an example of what treatment she should accept from others. Far too many fathers teach their daughters to be women who do not value their own femininity, who view it as something to be subjugated to what others want from them.

I absolutely view M2F "transgenderism", and the left's support of it, as the 21st century's wackjob equivalent of patriarchy, and I resent the hell out of it. Fortunately, I had a father who taught me that I didn't need to hide my opinions and feelings to please others.

I raised my two children, a boy and a girl...well now a man and a woman...in this same way.
Modern feminist seek to remove all things masculine. To them, a man dressing in woman's clothing is more acceptable than a strong male figure. And THAT is a fact.
You are right, the role of a father is being diminished. And you can see the results everywhere.

Yes Mindwars is a sock for infowars...nevertheless, the story links to an actual news story with the video.

So, what is more important? You get to say something about infowars - or the fact a man is in a women's restroom, obviously not transgender, but claiming to be...so therefore no one can do anything about it.

The transgendered person looked harmless, Infowars on the other hand is going to keep feeding the beast.

What the fuck do women care what YOU think looks or doesn't look harmless? It's not YOUR privacy he's invading, now is it?

I care about treating people with respect. Plus, many women don't get hysterical around transgendered like the angry right do.

No, you care about treating people YOU SIDE WITH with whatever you're defining as "respect" today. You pretty clearly don't give a rat fart about treating women who don't share your leftist views with any sort of respect, which is defined as "if you don't have a vagina, get the fuck out of the ladies' room." Apparently, the sort of respect required to let women have their own fucking bathroom to themselves is a little beyond you.

I'm also not afraid of transgendered people using the mens room either. You're a paranoid sadsack.

Oh, and this just in, chauvinist: WOMEN ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. That's right; we are all individual, unique human beings in our own right, with the ability to think for ourselves. Tell all your leftist friends. This could be a game-changer.

My penis isn't in your bathroom, perv.

Please. If you REALLY thought women should have control over their bodies, you wouldn't be fighting to tell them who they do and don't have to share the bathroom with. What you mean is that you think women should be encouraged to abort unwanted babies, so that they can continue to be used as sexual vending machines for every cad who wanders down the pike, with no fallout accruing to the sperm-spewer.

"I'm also not afraid of transgendered people using the men's room." See above, re: WOMEN AND MEN ARE DIFFERENT. Telling me what a man feels okay with is the same as saying that women should be okay with the same things and should be just like men. In other words, it's a waste of words, because we aren't.

Everything is not about you personally, snowflake. Next newsflash for you: the universe does not revolve around you, and the sun does not shine out of your asshole. You should really be writing this down, so you can remember it.

Our youngest is 37. So it's something we discuss as adults now. She is much more liberal about it than I am. However if I were raising them now I think I would follow the path I laid out.

I can appreciate that it is what you think. I just don't agree.

Ops, past Beer-thirty. Cheers
:beer:

My penis isn't in your bathroom, perv.

Please. If you REALLY thought women should have control over their bodies, you wouldn't be fighting to tell them who they do and don't have to share the bathroom with. What you mean is that you think women should be encouraged to abort unwanted babies, so that they can continue to be used as sexual vending machines for every cad who wanders down the pike, with no fallout accruing to the sperm-spewer.

Really? You're not telling women who they are allowed to share a bathroom with? You're going to tell a transgendered person born a girl that they have to use the womens restroom? You're a hypocrite. Probably a pro-life hypocrite too.

"I'm also not afraid of transgendered people using the men's room." See above, re: WOMEN AND MEN ARE DIFFERENT. Telling me what a man feels okay with is the same as saying that women should be okay with the same things and should be just like men. In other words, it's a waste of words, because we aren't.

You're really shitting bricks over the transgendered, aren't you and think you're the voice of all women. Most people who have a problem with this aren't women.

The people mostly likely to care about who uses women’s restrooms aren’t women

About half of U.S. adults (51 percent) say people should be able to pee where their identity takes them, according to the Pew Research Center. Men appear to skew that number: Fifty-five percent are opposed to that idea, compared with 45 percent of women.

That was also a year and a half ago and we already know that social issues such as this tend to trend leftward over time.

Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transgender rights: poll

Everything is not about you personally, snowflake. Next newsflash for you: the universe does not revolve around you, and the sun does not shine out of your asshole. You should really be writing this down, so you can remember it.

Uh, everything is not about you personally and most women appear to disagree with you. Ya' sanctimonious asshole, next time you want to speak for women perhaps you should agree with them first.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate
That little freak is lucky I wasn't there that night...stay in your own bathroom...if you have a penis you are a boy not a girl....its fucking amazing that I have to type that...

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

So the tranny can harass her but you calling it harassment against the tranny?I

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.

Who cares don't you use your phone to video tape shit you have no business recording.

Jesus Christ....all sense of basic meanings of words, basic science is totally lost this generation.
The guy is obviously not transgender, unless today's transgenders want to dress like men.
Hmm....now that I say that - there probable is a new form of sexuality in which a man identifies as a woman who identifies as a man.
We are that fucked up today.
He was dressed as a man. Looked like a man. Why the fuck go into a women's restroom looking like a man if you are supposed to be transgender???
These people are complete idiots.

Let this sink in LOL

upload_2018-5-18_14-54-8.png

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it.
If that were true we would never see pictures or video of Hollywood actors...

Okay, if you say so.

California Recording Law | Digital Media Law Project

Lol so translation ~ you don't want the public to know, like with the DNC rigging their nomination..

I don't care. As long as he/she wasn't whipping his little thing around for little boys and girls to see, what does it matter where he/she takes a dump?
He is a man behind closed doors in a women's bathroom...what is wrong with you? How do you tell your 12 year old daughter she can't use the bathroom until that man comes out...why should a parent be placed in a situation like that? to make Obama look enlightened?

I raised two daughters, if that were the worst situation I had to deal with I'd be lucky. I'd tell her to ignore her. She's a man who thinks she's a woman, so don't tell her. Just do your business, wash your hands and go on about your business, no big deal.

Oh ok that makes a lot of hypocritical bs senes, because if a man pissed in front of your kid in the park, or at a lake, or in the woods, or anywhere
HER EYES could view a live PENIS you and your type would call the gawd dam cops call him a child molester, a rapist etc......

But lets see " A HETEROSEXUAL" would never dare PRETEND they are a transgender just to view a few little girls private parts. Never, oh but wait they claim they are transgender so it' all good.

Here honey let the nice lady with a dick help you wipe your ass. Gawd dam you fukrs are pathetically sick with your dreamed up bs as to " WHY EVERYONE" needs to accept this bs.

What's funny about this the dude was dressed as a guy and the one filming it was a minority immigrant.

Well...I am a man who identifies as a heterosexual man.
And as a man who identifies as a heterosexual man, I accept that TRUE transgenderism is real. But I also accept science. And the scientific fact is transgenderism is as RARE AS IT IS REAL.
All the rest are acting/dressing like women to play out their little sexual fantasies. And the left DEMAND us all to accept their fetish or we are wrong.
In fact, they are more interested in protecting the feelings of the fake transgenders than OUR children.
Remember this in November.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.

Candidate for what?
Common sense?

You didn't watch the video...

I speed watched I'll admit.
If she's running for office she has a ready made political ad.

Lmfao, how do you speed watch it..and since I am talking to you do they make your truck in another color besides blue? I have seen a few up here in ohio..all blue

Forum List

Back