Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate
That little freak is lucky I wasn't there that night...stay in your own bathroom...if you have a penis you are a boy not a girl....its fucking amazing that I have to type that...

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

Apparently you didn't watch the video.
Or you just want to be sure you are on the perceived left side of the issue that it doesn't matter that the guy is not transgender.
He is dressed like a man, has the haircut of a man, has a man's watch on, men's jeans...burr haircut - only thing that shows he is "transgender" is him saying so.

I think the penis-bearer in question just didn't want to wait for the men's room to be available, and figured that'd get him out of being a self-absorbed, inconsiderate doofus.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate
That little freak is lucky I wasn't there that night...stay in your own bathroom...if you have a penis you are a boy not a girl....its fucking amazing that I have to type that...

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

Or you just want to be sure you are on the perceived left side of the issue that it doesn't matter that the guy is not transgender.
He is dressed like a man, has the haircut of a man, has a man's watch on, men's jeans...burr haircut - only thing that shows he is "transgender" is him saying so.

I don't care. As long as he/she wasn't whipping his little thing around for little boys and girls to see, what does it matter where he/she takes a dump?

It matters because women don't want HIM doing it in the same bathroom with them. What's your problem with women, that you want their private spaces invaded and their sense of comfort and security destroyed? Why do you hate women so much that you can't even grant them the ability to pee without men around?

I don't care. As long as he/she wasn't whipping his little thing around for little boys and girls to see, what does it matter where he/she takes a dump?

You are incredibly dumb.
Obviously don't have any children.
So you're saying some freak child predator sees a 10 year old girl go into a restroom, follows her hoping to get a few peeks....and no one should do anything about it - all he has to say is "I am transgender".

You probably had no problem with the man that was lying naked on a bench in a girls locker room - during a high school swim meet....and the school wouldn't do anything about it because "he is transgender". The fucker was lying naked on a bench!.... but oh Blindboo here is all for it.

Why do you come up with this worst case scenario shit? Are you saying this he/she followed a 10 year old girl into the Denny's restroom to get a few peeks?

You got a link to your story about the naked guy on a bench in a girls locker room?

He is a man behind closed doors in a women's bathroom...what is wrong with you? How do you tell your 12 year old daughter she can't use the bathroom until that man comes out...why should a parent be placed in a situation like that? to make Obama look enlightened?

I raised two daughters, if that were the worst situation I had to deal with I'd be lucky. I'd tell her to ignore her. She's a man who thinks she's a woman, so don't tell her. Just do your business, wash your hands and go on about your business, no big deal.

I am appalled that you would actually tell your daughter to go ahead and use the restroom with a strange man present. Do you also tell her it's not necessary to pull the drapes before changing her clothes? As a woman, I cannot even imagine my father essentially devaluing my femininity by instructing me to prioritize it below the "feewings" and wishes of some man with a screw loose. Or any man.

It matters because women don't want HIM doing it in the same bathroom with them. What's your problem with women, that you want their private spaces invaded and their sense of comfort and security destroyed? Why do you hate women so much that you can't even grant them the ability to pee without men around?

Don't they have doors on those stalls or do you gals do it like the guys and pee in a big long trough?

Sense of comfort and security destroyed at a Denny's, because of whats behind a closed stall door? I thought California women were stronger than that!

yesterday and today.jpg

Don't they have doors on those stalls or do you gals do it like the guys and pee in a big long trough?

Sense of comfort and security destroyed at a Denny's, because of whats behind a closed stall door? I thought California women were stronger than that!

They have doors which typically have gaps on the sides (so do the walls, usually) and a big opening at the bottom, and a pathetic lock that a 5-year-old could kick open. They're fine as a privacy screen against other women, who are very careful to respect each other as a rule, but I can assure you that, were that stall sitting in the corner of the restaurant or store without benefit of a whole separate room, you would NOT be feeling private about performing eliminations in it.

And quite frankly, I see no need that we should even be discussing "you don't need any more privacy than . . ." when we have a WHOLE ROOM that is intended to give us privacy. This isn't a negotiation as to how much privacy we need, and how much privacy men get to demand we do without. We do not have to justify our desire to piss in a single-gender environment, nor do we have to accept your patronizing insults about "being stronger". It's the LADIES room. Grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out.

Is this what snowflakes do now on InfoWars?

Yes Mindwars is a sock for infowars...nevertheless, the story links to an actual news story with the video.

So, what is more important? You get to say something about infowars - or the fact a man is in a women's restroom, obviously not transgender, but claiming to be...so therefore no one can do anything about it.

Yes Mindwars is a sock for infowars...nevertheless, the story links to an actual news story with the video.

So, what is more important? You get to say something about infowars - or the fact a man is in a women's restroom, obviously not transgender, but claiming to be...so therefore no one can do anything about it.

The transgendered person looked harmless, Infowars on the other hand is going to keep feeding the beast.

He is a man behind closed doors in a women's bathroom...what is wrong with you? How do you tell your 12 year old daughter she can't use the bathroom until that man comes out...why should a parent be placed in a situation like that? to make Obama look enlightened?

I raised two daughters, if that were the worst situation I had to deal with I'd be lucky. I'd tell her to ignore her. She's a man who thinks she's a woman, so don't tell her. Just do your business, wash your hands and go on about your business, no big deal.

I am appalled that you would actually tell your daughter to go ahead and use the restroom with a strange man present. Do you also tell her it's not necessary to pull the drapes before changing her clothes? As a woman, I cannot even imagine my father essentially devaluing my femininity by instructing me to prioritize it below the "feewings" and wishes of some man with a screw loose. Or any man.

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Then I'm pleased to appall you. Do girls generally expose themselves to others in the ladies room when they relieve themselves like there were changing clothes?

Women do a lot of things in the ladies' room, amazingly enough. And it's none of your business what, because that's the whole point of "grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out".

Have I mentioned that I'm still not accepting your patronizing, misogynistic demands that women justify their desire and right to perform private functions without men around?

They have doors which typically have gaps on the sides (so do the walls, usually) and a big opening at the bottom, and a pathetic lock that a 5-year-old could kick open. They're fine as a privacy screen against other women, who are very careful to respect each other as a rule, but I can assure you that, were that stall sitting in the corner of the restaurant or store without benefit of a whole separate room, you would NOT be feeling private about performing eliminations in it.

And quite frankly, I see no need that we should even be discussing "you don't need any more privacy than . . ." when we have a WHOLE ROOM that is intended to give us privacy. This isn't a negotiation as to how much privacy we need, and how much privacy men get to demand we do without. It's the LADIES room. Grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out.

It is mind blowing.
These idiots reduce womanhood down to it's lowest possible place in that anyone can be a woman by just saying so.

The transgendered person looked harmless, Infowars on the other hand is going to keep feeding the beast.

Looks harmless???
WTF is wrong with you? HE IS IN A WOMAN'S RESTROOM.
That is harm.

What the fuck do women care what YOU think looks or doesn't look harmless? It's not YOUR privacy he's invading, now is it?

And quite frankly, I see no need that we should even be discussing "you don't need any more privacy than . . ." when we have a WHOLE ROOM that is intended to give us privacy. This isn't a negotiation as to how much privacy we need, and how much privacy men get to demand we do without. It's the LADIES room. Grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out.

It is mind blowing.
These idiots reduce womanhood down to it's lowest possible place in that anyone can be a woman by just saying so.

Looks harmless???
WTF is wrong with you? HE IS IN A WOMAN'S RESTROOM.
That is harm.

^snowflake. The person wasn't harming anyone else and this cray asshole is marching around Denny's with a camera. I'm guessing she's going to lose her election.

What the fuck do women care what YOU think looks or doesn't look harmless? It's not YOUR privacy he's invading, now is it?

I care about treating people with respect. Plus, many women don't get hysterical around transgendered like the angry right do.

Women do a lot of things in the ladies' room, amazingly enough. And it's none of your business what, because that's the whole point of "grow a vagina, or stay the fuck out".

Have I mentioned that I'm still not accepting your patronizing, misogynistic demands that women justify their desire and right to perform private functions without men around?

What you do in the ladies room besides relieve yourself is no concern of mine.

Have I mentioned I'm not seeking your acceptance? Or that I don't care. A woman who thinks she's a man still can't stand up at the trough and take a wiz. She has to go to a stall. I still don't care.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.
Transgender’s should be commended to insane asylum’s that’s the only way To fixing them...

Jesus Christ....all sense of basic meanings of words, basic science is totally lost this generation.
The guy is obviously not transgender, unless today's transgenders want to dress like men.
Hmm....now that I say that - there probable is a new form of sexuality in which a man identifies as a woman who identifies as a man.
We are that fucked up today.
He was dressed as a man. Looked like a man. Why the fuck go into a women's restroom looking like a man if you are supposed to be transgender???
These people are complete idiots.
Yes, tranny’s are complete idiots...

Forum List

Back